Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 5:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
(August 3, 2021 at 12:44 pm)Jackalope Wrote:
(August 3, 2021 at 12:27 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Biden didn’t foment the insurrection.

Boru

Biden also wasn't "in charge" on 1/6/21.
And the guy snuffed hisself MONTHS into Biden's presidency.

Ergo - Biden' s fault.

Don' t blame me - I' m just playing by your rules...
Congrats, you're an idiot.
Don' t blame me.

I didn' t vote for EITHER lizard...
(August 3, 2021 at 12:52 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(August 3, 2021 at 12:44 pm)Jackalope Wrote: Biden also wasn't "in charge" on 1/6/21.
And the guy snuffed hisself MONTHS into Biden's presidency.

Ergo - Biden' s fault.

Don' t blame me - I' m just playing by your rules...

He killed himself (as far as we know) because of actions Trump encouraged, instigated, and incited. The timeline is inconsequential.

Ergo - Trump’s fault.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 3, 2021 at 10:52 am)Spongebob Wrote:
(August 3, 2021 at 9:07 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: What's up with that? Why are these cops killing themselves?

Some aspect of this must be related to cops doing their duty defending the Capitol building and the lawmakers from intruders, but then many of those same lawmakers are now denying any insurrection occurred and basically denying these cops did anything unusual.  Basically accusing them of lying.  I think that would be a bitter pill.

Plus I wouldn't be too surprised if people like OLB's orange fuhrer and his brownshirts are putting pressure on them. Late night telephone calls, letters in the post, bullets with their names on them, that kind of stuff.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
In 1973 Richard Nixon committed unlawful acts of abuse of power. At that time we had enough patriotism among Republicans that, once the details and facts of what he had done became public, his support all but vanished. That was for an act that was somewhat secretive and convoluted and took months to be fully revealed. Trump, OTOH, was in full public view of all of his un-American and unlawful behavior and yet we have only a small handful of Republicans who will even admit anything significant occurred on 1/6. It's clear the GOP has lost it's soul and is little better than the old Soviet Politburo. If what Americans want is political parties that are determined to win at all costs, then the current state of affairs should be satisfying. The Democrats, far from being a spotless party, will doubtless adopt similar tactics and the American citizens will be subject to civil conflict on the order with Julius Caesar and Pompey.

If I had been one of the cops charged with keeping watch over security of the capitol on 1/6, I don't know what I would do. I believe it would seem as if our republic was crumbling and the current spate of lawmakers denying anything happened would likely be very distressful for me. It certainly wouldn't inspire me to continue to serve as an officer of the law.

(August 3, 2021 at 1:38 pm)Nomad Wrote:
(August 3, 2021 at 10:52 am)Spongebob Wrote: Some aspect of this must be related to cops doing their duty defending the Capitol building and the lawmakers from intruders, but then many of those same lawmakers are now denying any insurrection occurred and basically denying these cops did anything unusual.  Basically accusing them of lying.  I think that would be a bitter pill.

Plus I wouldn't be too surprised if people like OLB's orange fuhrer and his brownshirts are putting pressure on them.  Late night telephone calls, letters in the post, bullets with their names on them, that kind of stuff.

Now that's some dark shit that I hadn't considered.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
(August 3, 2021 at 1:38 pm)Nomad Wrote:
(August 3, 2021 at 10:52 am)Spongebob Wrote: Some aspect of this must be related to cops doing their duty defending the Capitol building and the lawmakers from intruders, but then many of those same lawmakers are now denying any insurrection occurred and basically denying these cops did anything unusual.  Basically accusing them of lying.  I think that would be a bitter pill.

Plus I wouldn't be too surprised if people like OLB's orange fuhrer and his brownshirts are putting pressure on them.  Late night telephone calls, letters in the post, bullets with their names on them, that kind of stuff.

One last time - you syphilitic idiot -

I had nothing to do with Trump.

If anyone is responsible it' s your flaming liberal compatriots who really thought Hillary was a good idea.....
(August 3, 2021 at 3:45 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: One last time - you syphilitic idiot -

If anyone is responsible it' s your flaming liberal compatriots who really thought Hillary was a good idea.....

What twisted form of logic did you use to come up with this?
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
(August 3, 2021 at 1:50 pm)Spongebob Wrote: Now that's some dark shit that I hadn't considered.

It's what they've been doing for a number of years now.

(August 3, 2021 at 3:45 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(August 3, 2021 at 1:38 pm)Nomad Wrote: Plus I wouldn't be too surprised if people like OLB's orange fuhrer and his brownshirts are putting pressure on them.  Late night telephone calls, letters in the post, bullets with their names on them, that kind of stuff.

A) I thought Hilary Clinton was an awful candidate, because unlike her I'm actually a leftie (you do realise that until Bill became an elected official Hilary was a lifelong GOPper, don't you?). B) You're a Nazi, it drips out every post you write on here, every action you've taken has been in clear and direct support of Herr Oberststurmbanngroppenfuhrer. It's that you're just too cowardly to come out and admit it.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(August 3, 2021 at 3:45 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(August 3, 2021 at 1:38 pm)Nomad Wrote: Plus I wouldn't be too surprised if people like OLB's orange fuhrer and his brownshirts are putting pressure on them.  Late night telephone calls, letters in the post, bullets with their names on them, that kind of stuff.

And yet she won the popular vote.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29183 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4882 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1094 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2639 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27839 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 284997 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37005 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30572 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3189 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9751 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13