Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 1:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
(December 17, 2021 at 6:09 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: How do you like them apples, The Grand Nudger? Boru and Helios' best evidence for me being a racist is that I adopted one of your positions. You and I respecting other people's identities is bad because... I don't know. Boru and Helios haven't quite explained that part just yet, but I'm sure they're getting to it.

And before you respond by telling me to stop playing victim or something, I have a right to respond to the BS that Boru posted, and Boru is the one that took the Trump thread off topic and should know better. And I think you hate white people because you do, so let's get past that talking point. You endorsed a video of someone saying they don't like white people because we "smell funky". Mask off.

If that avatar up there doesn't just scream white hate, what does, amiright?  

That out of the way, lets see if we can jack this train back on the tracks for you?  No, conceptually white latinos don't have their own culture with respect to conceptually non or sub white latinos - no more so than trumps magats have their own culture relative to any given american.  It's part of a shared culture between both parties in both respects.  I think Boru can speak for his own comments and questions better than I, but..it's not actually the case that people who would mark the box hispanic and caucasian would be expected to have culturally "white" opinions..and they don't.  The ones with the right set of opinions (from the race obsessed point of view) are disenfranchised equally and for the same reason as the ones who don't..and this can blindside people.  It's part of the reason that the hispanic vote has been moving.  Confronting the reality that the percieved rightness or wrongness of your political positions is not the most relevant factor to your political enfranchisment.  

Sure, they'll shake your corpse in front of a camera to troll the other guys, but they won't be inviting you to their cross burnings or marrying off their daughters to your sons..or, rather..they'd prefer not to be..and yet that is what's happening. This was always the criticism that neocons faced when they thought that courting the latino vote..rather than suppressing it, was the path to victory. Magats decided that even trying to get more buy in from that demo was a losers game.

Calling mexicans murderers and rapists wasn't smart, nor was it an attempt to win over the hispanic vote by saying things that the hispanic demo wants to hear, and it didn't - it was what the frothing white supremacist base wanted to hear. What contemporary american conservatism believes to be their constituency, to the point that they'd really rather prefer it if no one else, not even other whites™, could vote. If they can get a few bigots from the old country to give them cover, great - but in the end, those people are unpersons as well, at earliest convenience, de facto or de jure.

Has it ever occurred to you that you get these things wrong because you're trying to do them based on what white supremacists have told you? That you fuck up wokeness, for example, because you believe it to be the thing that the racists have told you it is? That you fuck up concern trolling, because you've been told that the other guys are concerned with x? That you fuck up free speach because you've been conditioned by frozen peachists?

Something worth pondering in the idle hours you might otherwise be consuming racist propaganda, to be told what you should be concerned about next, and how hispanics just loved that three dimensional chess move of calling them murderers and rapists. Yeah, sure, you betcha. How could they not, the numbers are clear! I often get the impression with you that theres nothing that I or anyone else could say, no correction of any misapprehension of fact, that will prevent you (or even slow you down) from immediately creating some new and equally absurd position to reaffirm your race obsessed beliefs.

Ironically....I doubt that the real race soldiers would have any more use for you than they have for the next mexican in line. Note my building disgust with you. It's not coming from any woke leftist fountain of decency. I see another sub simping for what he can't have, and can never be....poorly. In the end you'll fail to satisfy either the racists or the antiracists, because you're very clearly stuck between both sets of principles and apprehensions. I get that you and people like you believe that makes you moderates with well reasoned takes, but it's actually just being perpetually confused.

Good luck with that shit....you see how it drove the magats nuts, I assume. Now they're getting a bunch of shit they absolutely didn't want and nothing they did, from the movement they offfered cover to. Standard face eating leopard party stuff.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 17, 2021 at 6:09 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: How do you like them apples, The Grand Nudger? Boru and Helios' best evidence for me being a racist is that I adopted one of your positions. You and I respecting other people's identities is bad because... I don't know. Boru and Helios haven't quite explained that part just yet, but I'm sure they're getting to it.

And before you respond by telling me to stop playing victim or something, I have a right to respond to the BS that Boru posted, and Boru is the one that took the Trump thread off topic and should know better. And I think you hate white people because you do, so let's get past that talking point. You endorsed a video of someone saying they don't like white people because we "smell funky". Mask off.

I happily admit to moving off topic for the express purpose of pointing out that ‘…as white as anyone else’ is a racist statement.

If you don’t want to be called a racist, maybe you shouldn’t say racist things.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:How do you like them apples, The Grand Nudger? Boru and Helios' best evidence for me being a racist is that I adopted one of your positions. 
Except you didn't adopt his position (you don't even understand his position) and it's not even close to the best evidence you whole time on this forum is proof that and it's amazing you are the only person here who doesn't see it. Lastly, you can adopt the same position as a non-racist for racist reasons.

Quote:You and I respecting other people's identities is bad because... I don't know. Boru and Helios haven't quite explained that part just yet, but I'm sure they're getting to it.
Except that's not what you're doing it's merely how you're trying to frame it and no one is buying it, And we could fill the library of congress with what you don't understand.

Quote:And before you respond by telling me to stop playing victim or something,I have a right to respond to the BS that Boru posted, and Boru is the one that took the Trump thread off topic and should know better.
Actually, that's all you are doing crying victim because Boru pointed out another example of your racism and it's not off topic if it's related to the thread in which Racism and Trump are pretty much a constant. So go change your, diaper crybaby  Hehe

Quote:  And I think you hate white people because you do, so let's get past that talking point. You endorsed a video of someone saying they don't like white people because we "smell funky". Mask off.
No Boru doesn't hate white people nor does anyone buy this disparate attempt at deflection,And you are going to need to cite that accusation in context for anyone to give a damn  Hehe

Behold one of the dumbest posts on this forum. Yup it's almost official IA is the Atheist Dirch

(December 18, 2021 at 12:38 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

I happily admit to moving off topic for the express purpose of pointing out that ‘…as white as anyone else’ is a racist statement.

Boru
I would argue you didn't move off-topic because Trump and Racism are a constant here.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 18, 2021 at 1:08 pm)Helios Wrote:
Quote:How do you like them apples, The Grand Nudger? Boru and Helios' best evidence for me being a racist is that I adopted one of your positions. 
Except you didn't adopt his position (you don't even understand his position) and it's not even close to the best evidence you whole time on this forum is proof that and it's amazing you are the only person here who doesn't see it. Lastly, you can adopt the same position as a non-racist for racist reasons.

Quote:You and I respecting other people's identities is bad because... I don't know. Boru and Helios haven't quite explained that part just yet, but I'm sure they're getting to it.
Except that's not what you're doing it's merely how you're trying to frame it and no one is buying it, And we could fill the library of congress with what you don't understand.

Quote:And before you respond by telling me to stop playing victim or something,I have a right to respond to the BS that Boru posted, and Boru is the one that took the Trump thread off topic and should know better.
Actually, that's all you are doing crying victim because Boru pointed out another example of your racism and it's not off topic if it's related to the thread in which Racism and Trump are pretty much a constant. So go change your, diaper crybaby  Hehe

Quote:  And I think you hate white people because you do, so let's get past that talking point. You endorsed a video of someone saying they don't like white people because we "smell funky". Mask off.
No Boru doesn't hate white people nor does anyone buy this disparate attempt at deflection,And you are going to need to cite that accusation in context for anyone to give a damn  Hehe

Behold one of the dumbest posts on this forum. Yup it's almost official IA is the Atheist Dirch

(December 18, 2021 at 12:38 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I happily admit to moving off topic for the express purpose of pointing out that ‘…as white as anyone else’ is a racist statement.

Boru
I would argue you didn't move off-topic because Trump and Racism are a constant here.

I would argue the same thing, but what the hell - it’s Christmas.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(December 18, 2021 at 1:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 18, 2021 at 1:08 pm)Helios Wrote: Except you didn't adopt his position (you don't even understand his position) and it's not even close to the best evidence you whole time on this forum is proof that and it's amazing you are the only person here who doesn't see it. Lastly, you can adopt the same position as a non-racist for racist reasons.

Boru
True  Great
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 18, 2021 at 12:38 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

Boru

How are latinos not as white as anyone else? Provide evidence to back up your position. You know this is an atheist forum, right, and people used to be expected to provide evidence to back up their accusations, especially ones as serious as this. The Grand Nudger is the one that schooled me on this, got me to concede and switched me over to his position on white latinos being as white as anyone else. You want to explain it to him, Nudge? You can probably do a better job of it. Wasn't it somewhere around 50 % of American hispanics that identify as white, and over 90 % of American Jews that identify as white? Therefore, don't you reckon that it's Boru that's actually pushing out a racist statement here by saying that he refuses to accept the chosen identity of hispanic-Americans, and he denies that it's perfectly reasonable to say that they have an as legitimate as anyone else claim to being called white like they want to be?

Boru, it's time for you to accept that you were wrong, stop taking threads off topic while whining about me posting legitimate major news in a news thread, and accept that the Zeitgeist has changed and you just didn't notice it, and you just don't understand race as well as you thought you did, so it might make sense to go and do a little research to better your faulty understanding of race. There are millions of white latinos, and their identities are as legitimate as anyone elses. Time to move on and get back to Trump, as this is a Trump thread.
(December 18, 2021 at 1:40 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(December 18, 2021 at 1:08 pm)Helios Wrote: Except you didn't adopt his position (you don't even understand his position) and it's not even close to the best evidence you whole time on this forum is proof that and it's amazing you are the only person here who doesn't see it. Lastly, you can adopt the same position as a non-racist for racist reasons.

Boru
Instead, she word wall freaking out at you for telling the truth and being right and pushing the same moronic point over again.Hehe

I guess the Christmas spirit is not yet here  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 18, 2021 at 9:08 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote:

That out of the way, lets see if we can jack this train back on the tracks for you?  No, conceptually white latinos don't have their own culture with respect to conceptually non or sub white latinos - no more so than trumps magats have their own culture relative to any given american.  It's part of a shared culture between both parties in both respects.  I think Boru can speak for his own comments and questions better than I, but..it's not actually the case that people who would mark the box hispanic and caucasian would be expected to have culturally "white" opinions..and they don't.  The ones with the right set of opinions (from the race obsessed point of view) are disenfranchised equally and for the same reason as the ones who don't..and this can blindside people.  It's part of the reason that the hispanic vote has been moving.  Confronting the reality that the percieved rightness or wrongness of your political positions is not the most relevant factor to your political enfranchisment.  

Sure, they'll shake your corpse in front of a camera to troll the other guys, but they won't be inviting you to their cross burnings or marrying off their daughters to your sons..or, rather..they'd prefer not to be..and yet that is what's happening.  This was always the criticism that neocons faced when they thought that courting the latino vote..rather than suppressing it, was the path to victory.  Magats decided that even trying to get more buy in from that demo was a losers game.

Calling mexicans murderers and rapists wasn't smart, nor was it an attempt to win over the hispanic vote by saying things that the hispanic demo wants to hear, and it didn't - it was what the frothing white supremacist base wanted to hear.  What contemporary american conservatism believes to be their constituency, to the point that they'd really rather prefer it if no one else, not even other whites™, could vote.  If they can get a few bigots from the old country to give them cover, great - but in the end, those people are unpersons as well, at earliest convenience, de facto or de jure.

Has it ever occurred to you that you get these things wrong because you're trying to do them based on what white supremacists have told you?  That you fuck up wokeness, for example, because you believe it to be the thing that the racists have told you it is?  That you fuck up concern trolling, because you've been told that the other guys are concerned with x?  That you fuck up free speach because you've been conditioned by frozen peachists?  

Something worth pondering in the idle hours you might otherwise be consuming racist propaganda, to be told what you should be concerned about next, and how hispanics just loved that three dimensional chess move of calling them murderers and rapists.  Yeah, sure, you betcha.  How could they not, the numbers are clear!  I often get the impression with you that theres nothing that I or anyone else could say, no correction of any misapprehension of fact, that will prevent you (or even slow you down) from immediately creating some new and equally absurd position to reaffirm your race obsessed beliefs.

Ironically....I doubt that the real race soldiers would have any more use for you than they have for the next mexican in line.  Note my building disgust with you.  It's not coming from any woke leftist fountain of decency.  I see another sub simping for what he can't have, and can never be....poorly.  In the end you'll fail to satisfy either the racists or the antiracists, because you're very clearly stuck between both sets of principles and apprehensions.  I get that you and people like you believe that makes you moderates with well reasoned takes, but it's actually just being perpetually confused.

Good luck with that shit....you see how it drove the magats nuts, I assume.  Now they're getting a bunch of shit they absolutely didn't want and nothing they did, from the movement they offfered cover to.  Standard face eating leopard party stuff.

Fair enough and I accept some of these points you're making about the Trump latino support. I probably shouldn't have just summed things up the way I did when I brought up Trump's comments about the Mexican r words, but that is part of the reason I think Hisapnics like Trump. They see strength. Black support for the Rs and Trump is going up too. As far as people predicting latinos to switch over to voting R, I know people saw it coming to an extent, but I don't think people thought latino support for Trump would be around half, as soon as 2021. But of course, that poll could end up being an outlier, and we need to see more polls on the subject to see how legitimate this poll really was.

I wonder who the best political choice would be for Trump's VP when he runs in 2024. Pence is out already. I wouldn't be shocked if he picked his daughter, to try to get more female votes, and so he has someone he knows will be loyal to him. Probably another old white man though. Kamala is doing so bad politically, I wouldn't be shocked if they nominated her for the supreme court, if possible, just so they don't have to have her on the ticket in 24.
(December 18, 2021 at 9:08 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote:

Sure, they'll shake your corpse in front of a camera to troll the other guys, but they won't be inviting you to their cross burnings or marrying off their daughters to your sons..or, rather..they'd prefer not to be..and yet that is what's happening.  This was always the criticism that neocons faced when they thought that courting the latino vote..rather than suppressing it, was the path to victory.  Magats decided that even trying to get more buy in from that demo was a losers game.

Calling mexicans murderers and rapists wasn't smart, nor was it an attempt to win over the hispanic vote by saying things that the hispanic demo wants to hear, and it didn't - it was what the frothing white supremacist base wanted to hear.  What contemporary american conservatism believes to be their constituency, to the point that they'd really rather prefer it if no one else, not even other whites™, could vote.  If they can get a few bigots from the old country to give them cover, great - but in the end, those people are unpersons as well, at earliest convenience, de facto or de jure.

Has it ever occurred to you that you get these things wrong because you're trying to do them based on what white supremacists have told you?  That you fuck up wokeness, for example, because you believe it to be the thing that the racists have told you it is?  That you fuck up concern trolling, because you've been told that the other guys are concerned with x?  That you fuck up free speach because you've been conditioned by frozen peachists?  

Something worth pondering in the idle hours you might otherwise be consuming racist propaganda, to be told what you should be concerned about next, and how hispanics just loved that three dimensional chess move of calling them murderers and rapists.  Yeah, sure, you betcha.  How could they not, the numbers are clear!  I often get the impression with you that theres nothing that I or anyone else could say, no correction of any misapprehension of fact, that will prevent you (or even slow you down) from immediately creating some new and equally absurd position to reaffirm your race obsessed beliefs.

Ironically....I doubt that the real race soldiers would have any more use for you than they have for the next mexican in line.  Note my building disgust with you.  It's not coming from any woke leftist fountain of decency.  I see another sub simping for what he can't have, and can never be....poorly.  In the end you'll fail to satisfy either the racists or the antiracists, because you're very clearly stuck between both sets of principles and apprehensions.  I get that you and people like you believe that makes you moderates with well reasoned takes, but it's actually just being perpetually confused.

Good luck with that shit....you see how it drove the magats nuts, I assume.  Now they're getting a bunch of shit they absolutely didn't want and nothing they did, from the movement they offfered cover to.  Standard face eating leopard party stuff.
She accepts the point but not the clear condemnation  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Trump memo brought up the idea of a coup as a possible option for January 6th. This is the real bombshell. Not a bunch of hillbillies breaking into a building and getting their anger off of their chests. That's pretty meh. Good thing this didn't happen, but it's insane that this was even a possible recommendation made to the POTUS.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29202 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4882 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1095 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2639 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27842 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 285129 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37005 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30573 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3191 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9752 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13