Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 12, 2024, 7:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mass shooting in Las Vegas. 50+ dead
RE: Mass shooting in Las Vegas. 50+ dead
(October 4, 2017 at 5:51 pm)A Theist Wrote: If your mother just saw your reply she would tell you to respect your elders. Looks like I'll be calling your mother too.

My mother doesn't care about the usage of my language.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 4, 2017 at 2:43 pm)Drich Wrote: Has anyone gave a reason yet???

I saw an interview with his brother and he said the shooter had no strong political views, no religious views, no money problem.. last he spoke with him he was asking about his mother.

maybe this guy was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yeah. Okay. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. With dozens of guns conveniently placed in a hotel room that he happened to be using. 

That is the stupidest thing I've heard yet.  

Was he supposed to be shooting people elsewhere? That was a rhetorical question. Don't answer it. 

Look - the shooter is dead. Unless he comes back from the dead, we're never going to explicitly know what his motive/reason was. He killed 59 people with his fucking guns. 

Trying to figure out what his reason was isn't going to bring those people back and it's not going to UN-traumatize over 500 people. Guessing what his problem was isn't going to somehow make this all better. 

Actually helping those in need will though. I sure thank those who are local to this, who have stepped up and offered assistance in lieu of "prayers and thoughts". At least those people have the courage and the compassion to actually do something.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 4, 2017 at 5:17 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 4, 2017 at 4:41 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Yeah, the uneven rate of fire would seem to indicate bump-stocks.

Or different capacity clips in various guns. I didn't notice much "ragged" fire from any single volley.

(October 4, 2017 at 4:48 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Yep and that was in the 1970s and look at how many you can murder now, pretty cool huh? Sicko in Vegas was over a football field away with a fucking machine gun. 

But no, you don't even need that, all you need is two handguns and extra clips and you can walk into a College and murder 30 plus people. BUT who gives a fuck, guns are soooooooo fun.

We shouldn't give a shit who gets one as long as the "responsible" gun owners can keep their useless laws.

And never mind most of those deaths are suicides or domestic violence or accidental in the home. 

GUNS ARE FUN!
1 August, 1966. This the shooting Carlin cites with his "fifteen dead and they blame Marine training?"

That is a little over a month before I was born, and that shit is still happening today.
LOL< yeah, A, you tell that hussy to stop using a potty mouth.  

Remind her of her place, and then..when you're done, get back to breathlessly asking why you keep getting confused for this that or the other kind of turd.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 4, 2017 at 5:42 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(October 4, 2017 at 9:46 am)Divinity Wrote: Fuck off you stupid piece of shit.  I get that you have a micropenis and feel the need to compensate with your love of your fucking Jesus and guns.  And you feel the need to feel persecuted in this country--despite all your bitching and whining and moaning about how other people say they're being persecuted when they DARE to have something as luxurious as a FUCKING REFRIDGERATOR.  You poor poor Christians.  Having a church on every fucking corner, and shoving everyone out of the way to make laws to follow your backwards ass bible.  Get fucked.  Preferably by a rusty machete.

Stop playing the persecuted little bitch card.  And btw learn what a commie is.  I know you jesus nuts are adverse to education, but investing in a fucking dictionary wouldn't be a bad idea.

Check this out. Leaving out everything but her cuss words in each sentence:

"Fuck shit. fucking, bitching, FUCKING. fucking ass. fucked. bitch. fucking."

Young ladies shouldn't be using that kind of language. If I knew your mother's phone number I'd call her and tell her that you're doing a lot of cussing on the internet. Only guys are supposed to talk that way. Not girls. Sewer mouth.

Yes, because without a firearm, you can bust out a 32 story window and murder 59 people with mere words, "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK" has the exact same effect as a real physical weapon doesn't it?  Dodgy 

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK, even over a football field way. 

Now ask us if we give one flying FUCK about our language.

You sound just like the Hebdo attackers murdering cartoonists.

Is that how you want us to view you?

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK...

Did reading that kill you? No? But REAL bullets and a REAL nut with REAL weapons did. So quite frankly I could give on shit less what you think of our word choices.

If you make it to bed safely at night without a bullet in your head, and the worst you hear/read is a cuss word, you are having a damned good day.
(October 4, 2017 at 5:52 pm)Joods Wrote:
(October 4, 2017 at 2:43 pm)Drich Wrote: Has anyone gave a reason yet???

I saw an interview with his brother and he said the shooter had no strong political views, no religious views, no money problem.. last he spoke with him he was asking about his mother.

maybe this guy was at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Yeah. Okay. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. With dozens of guns conveniently placed in a hotel room that he happened to be using. 

Was he supposed to be shooting people elsewhere? That was a rhetorical question. Don't answer it. 

Look - the shooter is dead. Unless he comes back from the dead, we're never going to explicitly know what his motive/reason was. He killed 59 people with his fucking guns. 

Trying to figure out what his reason was isn't going to bring those people back and it's not going to UN-traumatize over 500 people. Guessing what his problem was isn't going to somehow make this all better. 

Actually helping those in need will though. I sure thank those who are local to this, who have stepped up and offered assistance in lieu of "prayers and thoughts". At least those people have the courage and the compassion to actually do something.
As you said, as far as his motive he's probably the only person who could have answered that. According to recent news reports his father was a diagnosed psychopath and was once on the FBI's ten most wanted list for bank robberies and prison escape. I also thought I heard today that the shooter had taken some valium right before his shooting spree, (anyone else hear that)? Regardless, it had to take a cold heart devoid of any consideration for human life for someone to kill 59 people and wounding 500+ others. I thought it was also reported that he had either a home made bomb or bomb making materials as well. But those were some of the earlier reports.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(October 4, 2017 at 6:07 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(October 4, 2017 at 5:52 pm)Joods Wrote: Yeah. Okay. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. With dozens of guns conveniently placed in a hotel room that he happened to be using. 

As you said, as far as his motive he's probably the only person who could have answered that. According to recent news reports his father was a diagnosed psychopath and was once on the FBI's ten most wanted list for bank robberies and prison escape. I also thought I heard today that the shooter had taken some valium right before his shooting spree, (anyone else hear that)? Regardless, it had to take a cold heart devoid of any consideration for human life for someone to kill 59 people and wounding 500+ others. I thought it was also reported that he had either a home made bomb or bomb making materials as well. But those were some of the earlier reports.

HEY JACKASS,

Motive is different in every case.

NEWTON, VA TECH mentally ill

Atlanta day trader shooter, WORK PLACE REVENGE

Pulse, RELIGIOUSLY MOTIVATED HOMOPHOBIA

Roof, RACE MOTIVATED.

Columbine THRILL KILLERS.

Motive doesn't matter fuckface!

While health care and mental health care and livable wages COULD reduce those events, what they ALL had in common was ACCESS to firearms.

And guess what, most of the time a buy starts out legal in most cases and the LEGAL buyer ends up murdering someone. THEFT then murder is the least likely form of firearm death.

Most firearm deaths are SUICIDE, second in line are FAMILY violence, third ACCIDENTAL, mostly kids whom find their parents weapons.

93 people on average per day DIE because idiots like you protect the profits of an industry and buy that industry's sell of fear.
(October 4, 2017 at 10:37 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(October 4, 2017 at 9:46 am)Divinity Wrote: Fuck off you stupid piece of shit.  I get that you have a micropenis and feel the need to compensate with your love of your fucking Jesus and guns.  And you feel the need to feel persecuted in this country--despite all your bitching and whining and moaning about how other people say they're being persecuted when they DARE to have something as luxurious as a FUCKING REFRIDGERATOR.  You poor poor Christians.  Having a church on every fucking corner, and shoving everyone out of the way to make laws to follow your backwards ass bible.  Get fucked.  Preferably by a rusty machete.

Stop playing the persecuted little bitch card.  And btw learn what a commie is.  I know you jesus nuts are adverse to education, but investing in a fucking dictionary wouldn't be a bad idea.

Sheesh

Defending the racist, neo-nazi shits again CL. Way to show how reasonable and humane a person you are.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 4, 2017 at 5:42 pm)A Theist Wrote: Young ladies shouldn't be using that kind of language.

I consider "young lady" to be vastly more offensive than most profanity that I've heard over the last 60 years or so.

Oh, if you happen to hear my daughter swearing and phone *me*, I will cheerfully tell you to fuck off.
Why you guys keep feeding this troll is beyond me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mass shooting in the middle school Vladislav Ribnikar in Belgrade FlatAssembler 764 29028 July 18, 2023 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Alec Baldwin Shooting onlinebiker 252 13391 August 17, 2022 at 9:28 am
  Grand Rapids Mi Shooting onlinebiker 111 6778 May 11, 2022 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Colorado shooting, 5 dead. brewer 0 299 December 28, 2021 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oakland School Shooting onlinebiker 99 5993 December 7, 2021 at 8:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 6167 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Official Mass Shooter Thread Brian37 351 16576 June 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Columbus Police Shooting onlinebiker 43 2847 April 25, 2021 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Denver Radio Host wishes for "Nice School Shooting" to interrupt Impeachment Divinity 17 1459 December 20, 2019 at 8:46 am
  New Orleans shooting: Eleven victims near French Quarter zebo-the-fat 40 2491 December 9, 2019 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama