Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 3:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(May 12, 2018 at 11:16 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(May 12, 2018 at 11:13 pm)CDF47 Wrote: I can see why it is hard for you to turn to the truth than at this point, investing so much in a false belief such as atheism.

ID is not religiously inspired.  It is science but it has religious implications.

Right.   It is science.   How do you know what science is?   Through having received some of what it has found much like your having received the words of “god”?

ID is science.  It is the biased scientific community calling it pseudo-science.  Watch the movie Expelled.
Quote:I can see why it is hard for you to turn to the truth than at this point,
You can't see much let alone who has the truth .

Quote:investing so much in a false belief such as atheism.
Atheism isn't a belief it's the non acceptance of a belief . And their is nothing to invest in as it is not an ideology.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

I also note the Creationists did not originally (Scopes era?) advance ID, it being a much later evolution of thought on the topic.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 12, 2018 at 11:21 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(May 12, 2018 at 11:16 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: Right.   It is science.   How do you know what science is?   Through having received some of what it has found much like your having received the words of “god”?

ID is science.  It is the biased scientific community calling it pseudo-science.  Watch the movie Expelled.

Have you any other tricks besides repeating the same thing over and over again that has demonstrated time and again it totally lack the power to persuade your audience?

You might find your debate practice is dangerously close to being diagonistic of insanity.
Quote:ID is science. 

No it's not 

Quote: It is the biased scientific community calling it pseudo-science. 
Nope it's just the scientific community 

Quote: Watch the movie Expelled
Propaganda film
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 12, 2018 at 11:09 pm)CDF47 Wrote: No, it's impossible is my point.  It doesn't matter what I think.  It just is what it is.

How do you distinguish between what you think and what is?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(May 12, 2018 at 11:23 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I also note the Creationists did not originally (Scopes era?) advance ID, it being a much later evolution of thought on the topic.

True but after so much of their nonsense was refuted . Creationist began to cling to ID .

Inuit Proverb

(May 12, 2018 at 11:25 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
(May 12, 2018 at 11:23 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I also note the Creationists did not originally (Scopes era?) advance ID, it being a much later evolution of thought on the topic.

True but after so much of their nonsense was refuted . Creationist began to cling to ID .

Christards will never see things that appears to defend or further their cult as bullshit, no matter how these things might be muturally contradictory and thus each on its own calls all the others bullshit.

(May 12, 2018 at 10:38 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: Maybe I'm being too subtle here. CDF is a Poe, His replies are designed to elicit a reaction.  It'd be nifty to know his actual thoughts are but c'est la vie.

I don’t get a feeling he has many actual thoughts.

Sometimes a person who looks like he is pretending to be stupid to achieve an end is not pretending, even if he is really after that end.
(May 12, 2018 at 11:22 pm)Tizheruk Wrote:
Quote:I can see why it is hard for you to turn to the truth than at this point,
You can't see much let alone who has the truth .

Quote:investing so much in a false belief such as atheism.
Atheism isn't a belief it's the non acceptance of a belief . And their is nothing to invest in as it is not an ideology.

Regardless, it takes a lot of faith to be an atheist and to believe everything comes from undirected blind and dumb processes.

(May 12, 2018 at 11:23 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(May 12, 2018 at 11:21 pm)CDF47 Wrote: ID is science.  It is the biased scientific community calling it pseudo-science.  Watch the movie Expelled.

Have you any other tricks besides repeating the same thing over and over again that has demonstrated time and again it totally lack the power to persuade your audience?

You might find your debate practice is dangerously close to being diagonistic of insanity.

The same can be said of the atheists in this thread.

(May 12, 2018 at 11:25 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(May 12, 2018 at 11:09 pm)CDF47 Wrote: No, it's impossible is my point.  It doesn't matter what I think.  It just is what it is.

How do you distinguish between what you think and what is?

Because there is highly sophisticated functional information inside of DNA.  It operates as a code for molecular machines to perform complex functions at a nano scale.  The complexity and specificity is mind boggling.  Watch the videos on how DNA, amino acids, and proteins/molecular machines operate.  The proteins literally are molecular machines.  They are not "like" machines, they are machines.  Understanding all of this is proof positive that a guiding hand was involved in the creation of living systems.
Quote:Regardless, it takes a lot of faith to be an atheist
No it doesn't 

Quote: and to believe everything comes from undirected blind and dumb processes.
That is not atheism . As i said atheism isn't a belief. And even if an atheist made that statement it still would not require faith to reject theism claim  everything comes from directed blind and magic processes.

Quote:Because there is highly sophisticated functional information inside of DNA.  It operates as a code for molecular machines to perform complex functions at a nano scale.  The complexity and specificity is mind boggling.  Watch the videos on how DNA, amino acids, and proteins/molecular machines operate.  The proteins literally are molecular machines.  They are not "like" machines, they are machines.  Understanding all of this is proof positive that a guiding hand was involved in the creation of living systems.
Credulity credulity credulity credulity . Unfounded conclusion .

Quote:The same can be said of the atheists in this thread
Nope Dodgy

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey