Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 4:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
(October 26, 2018 at 4:41 am)Wololo Wrote:
(October 25, 2018 at 7:25 pm)CDF47 Wrote: Hey Khemikal.  How have you been?  Its been a while. 

Yes, I believe animals possess souls. I think the Bible is clear that there are animals in heaven and I believe animals will all be saved based on verses in the Bible.

Chapter and verse please.  Because pretty much every christian denomination say animals don't have souls, citing bible as their evidence.

One of tye fundamental "rwasons" why humans aren't animals per the bible is the alleged possession of a soul, supposedly our "image of god".

(October 25, 2018 at 11:54 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Let’s get to 1,000 pages guys!  Come on, CDF.  Surely you have 500 more pages of BS (and clearly all the time in the world), left in you, no? 😏

For me he has 861.

Isaiah 65:23-25 They won’t toil in vain nor bear children doomed to misfortune, for they will be offspring blessed by the Lord, they and their descendants with them. Before they call, I will answer, while they are still speaking, I’ll hear. “The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; but as for the serpent— its food will be dust! They won’t harm or destroy on my entire holy mountain.”

Isaiah 11:5-9 He will wear righteousness like a belt and truth like an undergarment. In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together; the leopard will lie down with the baby goat. The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion, and a little child will lead them all. The cow will graze near the bear. The cub and the calf will lie down together. The lion will eat hay like a cow. The baby will play safely near the hole of a cobra. Yes, a little child will put its hand in a nest of deadly snakes without harm. Nothing will hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain, for as the waters fill the sea, so the earth will be filled with people who know the Lord.

Hosea 2:18: "And I will make for them a covenant on that day with the beasts of the field, the birds of the heavens, and the creeping things of the ground. And I will abolish the bow, the sword, and war from the land, and I will make you lie down in safety."

Luke 3: 5 "'Every ravine shall be filled And every mountain and hill shall be made low, And the crooked shall be straight, And the rough places into smooth roads,...6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God."
The LORD Exists: http://www.godandscience.org/
Intelligent Design (Short Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVkdQhNdzHU
Intelligent Design (Longer Video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzj8iXiVDT8
(October 26, 2018 at 7:20 am)CDF47 Wrote:
(October 26, 2018 at 4:41 am)Wololo Wrote: Chapter and verse please.  Because pretty much every christian denomination say animals don't have souls, citing bible as their evidence.

One of tye fundamental "rwasons" why humans aren't animals per the bible is the alleged possession of a soul, supposedly our "image of god".

For me he has 861.

Isaiah 65:23-25 They won’t toil in vain nor bear children doomed to misfortune, for they will be offspring blessed by the Lord, they and their descendants with them. Before they call, I will answer, while they are still speaking, I’ll hear. “The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; but as for the serpent— its food will be dust! They won’t harm or destroy on my entire holy mountain.”

Hosea 2:18: "And I will make for them a covenant on that day with the beasts of the field, the birds of the heavens, and the creeping things of the ground. And I will abolish the bow, the sword, and war from the land, and I will make you lie down in safety."

Luke 3: 5 "'Every ravine shall be filled And every mountain and hill shall be made low, And the crooked shall be straight, And the rough places into smooth roads,...6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God."

And none of that happened. So what?
(October 26, 2018 at 6:59 am)CDF47 Wrote:
(October 26, 2018 at 6:53 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Okay, we're done here.

I've seen estimates as high as 128 billion.  So I think a good range of values is 105 - 130 billion years.

This simply means that most human beings lived prior to the "good news" of Jesus, and, of course, as has been shown, we did not descend from 2 individuals.
(October 26, 2018 at 7:21 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(October 26, 2018 at 7:20 am)CDF47 Wrote: Isaiah 65:23-25 They won’t toil in vain nor bear children doomed to misfortune, for they will be offspring blessed by the Lord, they and their descendants with them. Before they call, I will answer, while they are still speaking, I’ll hear. “The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox; but as for the serpent— its food will be dust! They won’t harm or destroy on my entire holy mountain.”

And none of that happened. So what?

This occurs in heaven on God's holy mountain.

(October 26, 2018 at 7:21 am)Jehanne Wrote:
(October 26, 2018 at 6:59 am)CDF47 Wrote: I've seen estimates as high as 128 billion.  So I think a good range of values is 105 - 130 billion years.

This simply means that most human beings lived prior to the "good news" of Jesus, and, of course, as has been shown, we did not descend from 2 individuals.

Science shows we did descend from two different humans; Y-chromosome Adam and mitochondrial Eve.  Salvation is always through Christ, even back dating to those prior to Christ's birth.
(October 26, 2018 at 7:23 am)CDF47 Wrote: This occurs in heaven on God's holy mountain.
Now you are an expert on celestial geography. How cute.
(October 26, 2018 at 7:23 am)CDF47 Wrote:
(October 26, 2018 at 7:21 am)Jehanne Wrote: This simply means that most human beings lived prior to the "good news" of Jesus, and, of course, as has been shown, we did not descend from 2 individuals.

Science shows we did descend from two different humans; Y-chromosome Adam and mitochondrial Eve.  Salvation is always through Christ, even back dating to those prior to Christ's birth.
And that is a flat out lie. This has been explained to you ad nauseum such that even a small child could work it out.

MT eve and Y-Adam did not exist at the same time but 100,000 years apart and neither are one individual but change over time.

Climb back under your bridge.
There is nothing to be saved from.

"Watch out, that invisible, intangible asteroid is going to fall directly on you, smashing you to bits. But I can save you with my new force field ray. For just $19.95 a month my force field ray will protect you and your family. Order now and we'll throw in for free, Ghost house possession protection."
Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result
(October 26, 2018 at 8:07 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote:
(October 26, 2018 at 7:23 am)CDF47 Wrote: This occurs in heaven on God's holy mountain.
Now you are an expert on celestial geography. How cute.
(October 26, 2018 at 7:23 am)CDF47 Wrote: Science shows we did descend from two different humans; Y-chromosome Adam and mitochondrial Eve.  Salvation is always through Christ, even back dating to those prior to Christ's birth.
And that is a flat out lie. This has been explained to you ad nauseum such that even a small child could work it out.

MT eve and Y-Adam did not exist at the same time but 100,000 years apart and neither are one individual but change over time.

There age apart is unknown.  "Scientists who share the Darwinian bias naturally presume that these two were not the only humans alive during their pre-child bearing lifetimes, while biblical creationists naturally presume that they were. As for determining when these two actually lived respectively, the conventional perspective is founded upon uniformitarian assumptions which many creationists reject, and with fair reason. So there is disagreement there, too. Naturally, the Darwinian time frame is much longer (tens to hundreds of thousands of years), presuming an Old-Earth scenario, while the Young-Earth perspective is much shorter (less than ten thousand years). What we can say with fair certainty is that, regardless of time frames and alleged contemporaries, every man alive today descended from one man while every human alive today descended from one woman."

https://www.gotquestions.org/Chromosomal-Adam-Mitochondrial-Eve.html
(October 26, 2018 at 9:07 am)CDF47 Wrote:
(October 26, 2018 at 8:07 am)Abaddon_ire Wrote: Now you are an expert on celestial geography. How cute.

There age apart is unknown.  "Scientists who share the Darwinian bias naturally presume that these two were not the only humans alive during their pre-child bearing lifetimes, while biblical creationists naturally presume that they were. As for determining when these two actually lived respectively, the conventional perspective is founded upon uniformitarian assumptions which many creationists reject, and with fair reason. So there is disagreement there, too. Naturally, the Darwinian time frame is much longer (tens to hundreds of thousands of years), presuming an Old-Earth scenario, while the Young-Earth perspective is much shorter (less than ten thousand years). What we can say with fair certainty is that, regardless of time frames and alleged contemporaries, every man alive today descended from one man while every human alive today descended from one woman."

Are you a young earth creationist?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 26, 2018 at 9:15 am)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(October 26, 2018 at 9:07 am)CDF47 Wrote: There age apart is unknown.  "Scientists who share the Darwinian bias naturally presume that these two were not the only humans alive during their pre-child bearing lifetimes, while biblical creationists naturally presume that they were. As for determining when these two actually lived respectively, the conventional perspective is founded upon uniformitarian assumptions which many creationists reject, and with fair reason. So there is disagreement there, too. Naturally, the Darwinian time frame is much longer (tens to hundreds of thousands of years), presuming an Old-Earth scenario, while the Young-Earth perspective is much shorter (less than ten thousand years). What we can say with fair certainty is that, regardless of time frames and alleged contemporaries, every man alive today descended from one man while every human alive today descended from one woman."

Are you a young earth creationist?

No, old earth creationist.
I think it's hilarious that creationists think that makes a difference and bicker with each other about it. You're both still wrong, for all of the same reasons....and I have to ask...since you're positing a magical creator in the first place, why is time a problem to be solved? Does god have a cantrip for everything else, but not that?

(at some point, I hope you realize that your answers create more problems for your fairy, while explaining nothing - shit in one hand and wish in the other, though..right?)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey