Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 17, 2024, 11:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
RE: DNA Proves Existence of a Designer
That's nice, and I have some followups on that whenever you get around to responding to what you quoted.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 14, 2019 at 2:38 pm)CDF47 Wrote: I don't believe we slowly descended from monkeys.

NO!

Bad Zoot ! Naughty Zoot !

You don't go lighting the grail fires to attract questing Knights!

And you don't go telling the lies about humans descending from moneys !

If this keeps happening, there will be a spanking!
Quote:I don't believe we slowly descended from monkeys.
Good thing evolution doesn't say that then

Quote: Some believe Neanderthals fall into beasts of the field, Biblically speaking.  They have a pretty common body design with humans but they have differences.  I do not believe Neanderthals are counted as human beings.  Some believe the opposite, that they fall into the human category, which I disagree with.
Mystic crap  Neanderthals were an offshoot of homo family and your opinions based feverish fairytales means nothing 

Quote: No, but DNA indicates that
No it doesn't
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(March 14, 2019 at 12:59 pm)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 14, 2019 at 10:50 am)Bucky Ball Wrote: The ancient Hebrews had no clue there even was a category of homo neaderthalensis.
It is nowhere even mentioned in any Bible text.
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/huma...rthalensis
The POINT is they were able to interbreed. You even know what that means ?
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/huma...ls/species

You forgot to say EXACTLY why they are not human.

They may fall in the human category then as many believe. Either that or they are considered beasts of the field Bibically speaking. Not every beast is named. That's not the point of the book.

Speaking of the naming of the beasts ...
Genesis 2:19
"Now the LORD God had formed out of the ground all the wild animals and all the birds in the sky. He brought them to the man to see what he would name them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that was its name. So the man gave names to all the livestock, the birds in the sky and all the wild animals. But for Adam none of them proved to be a suitable mate."

Ahem.
"Proved to be a suitable mate".
1. Kind of a dumb god ya got there, doesn't know what to make him for a mate.
2. What were the "tryouts" like ?

Hehe Hehe Hehe Hehe
Every religion is true one way or another. It is true when understood metaphorically. But when it gets stuck in its own metaphors, interpreting them as facts, then you are in trouble. - Joseph Campbell  Popcorn

Militant Atheist Commie Evolutionist 
(March 14, 2019 at 1:43 am)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 14, 2019 at 1:07 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

No CDF47.

it's not that we want you to just 'Read books' (Or even just we want you to 'Read science books')

We would like you to read/look into the actual science, as it were.

That you keep bringing up the likes of Meyer and Behe.

I know I've asked you to find/quote other sources. Any other sources from 'Your side'.

At least it will give us different errors, fibs, straw-men, misconceptions and nuttery to debunk.  

A nice change of pace.

So..... you're happy with mtEve. (You're still misrepresenting the information but... *Shrug)

How do you reconcile that mtEve and yAdam never actually met/existed at the same time?

This'll be fun.

I've read plenty of science books in the past.

It is unknown whether the first MtEve and YAdam ever met.

You are claiming that they did. Prove it.

(March 14, 2019 at 1:43 am)CDF47 Wrote:
(March 14, 2019 at 1:07 am)Peebo-Thuhlu Wrote: At work.

No CDF47.

it's not that we want you to just 'Read books' (Or even just we want you to 'Read science books')

We would like you to read/look into the actual science, as it were.

That you keep bringing up the likes of Meyer and Behe.

I know I've asked you to find/quote other sources. Any other sources from 'Your side'.

At least it will give us different errors, fibs, straw-men, misconceptions and nuttery to debunk.  

A nice change of pace.

So..... you're happy with mtEve. (You're still misrepresenting the information but... *Shrug)

How do you reconcile that mtEve and yAdam never actually met/existed at the same time?

This'll be fun.

I've read plenty of science books in the past.

It is unknown whether the first MtEve and YAdam ever met.

But it is known that mtEve had a mother and at least one sister. And similarly, at least one aunt. It's right there in the definition of what mtEve actually is.

This is rather easy to prove, unlike most aspects of the theory.

1. Find any matrilineal lineage that leads to mtEve's mother.

2. Find any matrilineal lineage that does not lead to mtEve's mother. 

3. Two tasks accomplished. 
A. mtEve's mother exists.
and
B. mtEve's mother is not mtEve.

You are still missing the key word "matrilineal" either because you know that it is fatal to your argument or you simply are that stupid.

OK CDF, let's try this from a different direction.

There actually is a way that your idiotic belief that everyone can be traced back to one particular man and one particular woman can work quite easily.

The solution is really straightforward. You acknowledge that something in the region of 128 billion humans have ever existed. That's a fuzzy figure at best, but roughly works. Personally, in such discussions, I go with 120, but close enough. We can never reach any accurate count so approximations must suffice.

To make your idea work, all of them, all 128 billion of them male and female, without exception must have had at least one son and at least one daughter who both reproduced. That is the only way your daft idea can work. Were it otherwise, either a male or female lineage would go extinct.

You are claiming that this is so, everyone without exception must have had a minimum of one son AND one daughter.

Do you think that is a reasonable claim to make?
"I've read plenty of science books in the past."

Really.

Name three.
Or perhaps this might make you think about such matters.

We know there are 7 billion people alive today (give or take)

We know those people had 2 parents each which makes 14 billion parents. (I am aware of the overlap)

But each of those parents had tow parents themselves (our grandparents). That's 28 billion grandparents.

But each of those in turn had two parents (our great grandparents) That's 56 billion grandparents.

Great-great grandparents add another 112 billion people that ever lived. Already within 4 generations, we are up to 217 billion antecedants just to produce the 7 billion of us alive today. Wait until you see the numbers back unto the time of your lover jesus. (you claim jesus loves you. By definition he is your lover)

So how do you explain this?
This is still here?

I remember when this was only 849 pages long

I admire your tenacious persistence CDF, but you should quit while you're ahead and save us more headache
Ya’ll are suckerrrrrrrs!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(March 14, 2019 at 8:37 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Ya’ll are suckerrrrrrrs!

Yes, yes we are

I have a single question for CDF and all my fellow Christian brethren

When will you motherfuckers learn?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Spontaneous assembly of DNA from precursor molecules prior to life. Anomalocaris 4 1002 April 4, 2019 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Music and DNA tahaadi 4 1342 September 29, 2018 at 4:35 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Dr. Long proves life after death or no? Manga 27 7504 April 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  "DNA Labelling!" aka American Idiots Davka 28 7461 February 4, 2015 at 1:45 am
Last Post: Aractus
  A new atheist's theories on meta-like physical existence freedeepthink 14 3885 October 1, 2014 at 1:35 am
Last Post: freedeepthink
  Do the multiverse theories prove the existence of... Mudhammam 3 2200 January 12, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Esquilax
  Yeti DNA sequenced Doubting Thomas 2 1471 October 17, 2013 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Science Proves God Pahu 3 1996 August 2, 2012 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  New Human DNA Strain Detected Minimalist 10 5050 July 27, 2012 at 7:24 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Junk DNA and creationism little_monkey 0 2000 December 3, 2011 at 9:23 am
Last Post: little_monkey