Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 9:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
(July 4, 2021 at 2:43 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: The point isn't that BLM literally pushes for segregation. The point is that the BLM movement is causing division and conflict between the races in general, and in turn we are seeing an increase in animosity towards the colonists, AKA the snow roaches, AKA huwhite people, which in turn, like Vaush pointed out, causes the comment section of some of these tik tok memes or whatever to look like a mirror version of stormfront. This isn't helping black people. For the reasons Vaush mentioned, we need to learn to love each other and get along with each other. It's in all of our best interests. Both races need to learn to do better.
Are we sure that these hatreds were caused by BLM? How impossible is it that these hatreds were there for a long time and are just now coming out into the open?

Even if both races need to do better, it’s not like there’s an equal amount of work that needs to be done: white work would have to involve FIXING THE WHOLE OF SOCIETY to make it far more equitable. Compared to all that, what work black people would have to do is probably fairly minuscule.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(July 4, 2021 at 7:57 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Inequality is causing conflict and division in our country, IA.  Not BLM.

Had this genuinely never occurred to you?

I know inequality causes conflict and division. I literally said that I give black and indigenous people somewhat of a pass for their racist beliefs because of what their people have been through and the effects of that that still last to this day. I'm not writing them off just because they're racist. You don't help people by encouraging them to be racist though, which is what people are doing when they change the definition of racism to say that minorities can't be racist. That type of changing of definitions is telling black people, please, go ahead and be racist. You are justified and we won't call you out for it.

Is using white as a slur or telling people to be less white more likely to bring the races together, or more likely to make them not want to be around white people or 'sitwitchall' as the black woman in Vaush's video put it? It's only making things worse. Society went from celebrating MJ's "it don't matter if you're black or white" to "be less white".

The divide between white and black people has always been bad, but things have gotten a little wild the past little while. People are wildin out to a whole other level. Grabbing people out of their cars to beat them to a pulp. I can't blame some of the people running these fools over. People are just minding their own business, trying to drive to work or whatever, and then a mob starts attacking their car and trying to beat the person. The people in these cars should have the right to defend themselves.

Violent crime is up, murder rates are up, over 2 billion dollars in property damage. Yes, Black Lives Matter exists for a reason, and that reason is completely legitimate, but I don't really see how they are helping black people. The same goes for a lot of these SJW movements these days. You have the fat acceptance movement that preaches health at any size, and is only encouraging obese people to kill themselves sooner by saying no one should try to lose any weight and glorifying obesity and campaigning for 600 pound morbidly obese models to be in magazines so they can be role models for fat kids. The fat acceptance movement is encouraging people to be unhealthy just like the BLM and anti-racist movements are encouraging racist attitudes. It's too bad there isn't someone like MLK jr. out there to kick ass and take names. The current BLM leaders are just not cutting it, I'm afraid. They've gone a bit too far off the rails.

Edit- I just watched a clip from The View now about Kamala Harris, and Sonny Hosten, the black lady, just said that Kamala Harris's office is only being called chaotic or demeaning to staff because she's a woman of colour. Black female sports anchors were telling me that tennis star Naomi Osaka was only being threatened and told she had to do press because she is a woman of colour. You see why I have an issue now with "shut up, listen, and believe people of colour?" These particular people of colour are full of shit, and me not shutting up and believing them, according to the religion of anti-racism, makes me a racist. What is a man to do? Shut up, bend the knee, and accept something he knows is full of shit just so he doesn't get called out for not being an anti-racist?

(July 4, 2021 at 5:37 am)Helios Wrote:
Quote:I know who Vaush is and what his views are. The fact that he holds all of those positions you mentioned shows that having an issue with people being anti-white or telling people to be less white and things like that is not a position that the alt-right owns, as Vaush and a large part of his audience completely agree with me on the matter, even though we hold very different positions on other issues.
You apparently don't because if you did you would realize the two of you are not in the same category in the slightest. The fact that Vaush and his community are exceptions to a rule and are only exceptions because they accept all the positions you reject. So trying to cling to his community to get yourself out of your status as a dupe of the Alt-Right and their White grievance culture fails

I'm not trying to cling to Vaush's community. Trust me. I'm far from a Vaush fan and I disagree with probably most of what he talks about, but he and I are completely on the same page when it comes to anti-huwhite rhetoric. He doesn't like it either and he agrees that it only causes more division.
And more Spin, Misrepresentations an culture war BS.

Quote:I'm not trying to cling to Vaush's community. Trust me.
I don't trust you for obvious reasons.

Quote: I'm far from a Vaush fan and I disagree with probably most of what he talks about,
Irrelevant to my point 

Quote:but he and I are completely on the same page when it comes to anti-huwhite rhetoric
No your not as I explained above 

Quote:He doesn't like it either and he agrees that it only causes more division.
Again I already addressed bullshit in my post 

Congrats you managed to fail to make a point without writing a small novel  Hehe

Quote:Violent crime is up, murder rates are up,
Which has nothing to do with BLM

Quote: over 2 billion dollars in property damage. 
Almost all of it insured and replaceable

Quote: People are just minding their own business, trying to drive to work or whatever, and then a mob starts attacking their car and trying to beat the person. The people in these cars should have the right to defend themselves
Accept it's been proven most were NOT minding their own business and attacked or antagonized the crowd.

And i don't even want to get into your misrepresentations of the fat acceptance movement ( Not saying their a monolith)
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(July 4, 2021 at 5:21 pm)Helios Wrote: And more Spin, Misrepresentations an culture war BS.

Quote:I'm not trying to cling to Vaush's community. Trust me.
I don't trust you for obvious reasons.

Quote: I'm far from a Vaush fan and I disagree with probably most of what he talks about,
Irrelevant to my point 

Quote:but he and I are completely on the same page when it comes to anti-huwhite rhetoric
No your not as I explained above 

Quote:He doesn't like it either and he agrees that it only causes more division.
Again I already addressed bullshit in my post 

Congrats you managed to fail to make a point without writing a small novel  Hehe

Quote:Violent crime is up, murder rates are up,
Which has nothing to do with BLM

Quote: over 2 billion dollars in property damage. 
Almost all of it insured and replaceable

Quote: People are just minding their own business, trying to drive to work or whatever, and then a mob starts attacking their car and trying to beat the person. The people in these cars should have the right to defend themselves
Accept it's been proven most were NOT minding their own business and attacked or antagonized the crowd.

And i don't even want to get into your misrepresentations of the fat acceptance movement ( Not saying their a monolith)

Vaush does agree with me on the anti-white rhetoric, pretty much entirely. I know he supports BLM, but that has nothing to do with what we're talking about here. Someone posted this Vaush video on the forum before. Being against racism towards non-pocs or turning someone's skin colour into a slur has nothing to do with the alt right.

Even if you think the rising violent crime and murder rates have nothing to do with BLM, you think now is the right time to try to take away police funding? When crime is spiking? Who are you trying to help here, the criminals?

So it's cool with you if someone burns your house down since you have insurance?

Do you think it was both racist and sexist that tennis star Naomi Asuka was told that she had to do interviews or she could face suspension? If you don't think it was racist and sexist, you have failed to shut up, stand back, listen and believe black people. If you have any common sense, we are on the same page here. So, that would mean that you would agree with me that black people should not automatically be believed and that we are allowed to use our common sense and critical thinking skills to dispute what some black people are calling racism or sexism. Telling people to just believe someone because they are a member of a certain group is never a good idea. Humans of all races are full of shit for the most part. That's what makes the ideology of anti-racism as preached by people like Ibram X Kendi a religion to me, because they discourage independent critical thought, and if you step out of line even a little bit, you are a heretic and need to be burned at the stake and cancelled.

And the obesity acceptance and encouragement movement would be as bad as the crackhead or meth head encouragement movement if there was one. The fat acceptance movement is all about lying to obese unhealthy individuals and comforting them by telling them they are healthy while they kill themselves a little more each day and will die before the age of 45. I'd love to see you try to defend the morbid obesity acceptance movement.
1. On the Vuash video Vuash makes it clear that "be less white" has a valid Academic base. The fact certain people are too stupid to understand it is not a problem. But as I have already said you and Vaush are not the same and I already stated the reason why.

2.Pumping money into the police isn't going to solve the crime spike. Dealing with the social issues that lead to it is.

3. I never said it was okay. The fact that no one brings up the fact that most financial damage (which the police are partially responsible for due to their heavy-handed tactics and mismanagement) is coverable speaks volumes.

4. First off her name is Naomi Osaka and that's not what happened.

5. As for your unfounded attack on Ibram X Kendi . It's just that.

So anything else?
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(July 4, 2021 at 8:30 pm)Helios Wrote: 1. On the Vuash video Vuash makes it clear that "be less white" has a valid Academic base. The fact certain people are too stupid to understand it is not a problem. But as I have already said you and Vaush are not the same and I already stated the reason why.

And I'd like to remind IA that we went over this when the controversy originally happened. There is a specific academic definition of whiteness that was being used in that PowerPoint, one that hinges not on the pigmentation of one's skin, or how much ancestry one has from Europe, but on how that shit interacts with the power structures that govern the world and shaft most everyone who isn't white (or male, or heterosexual, or cisgender, or member of whatever religious group dominates the area, if applicable). That said, this is not a definition that the common person on the street is going to be familiar with. If it's going to do any good to the people who need to hear it, the crucial context that explains why this doesn't mean "white people are bad, stop existing kthxbai" really needs to be hammered in. And evidently, even when you have it explained to you, IA don't seem to get it.

Perhaps in the full presentation the PowerPoint was tied to, this was explained, but it's clearly far too easy to strip it of context and compound that defensiveness. And in a political environment where white nationalism in varying degrees of openness has become one of the biggest memes and fake news spreads on social media like wildfire, it's all but inevitable that this would happen. And then, when people less savvy to what shit like that means read this, they end up becoming useful idiots.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(July 4, 2021 at 11:41 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(July 4, 2021 at 8:30 pm)Helios Wrote: 1. On the Vuash video Vuash makes it clear that "be less white" has a valid Academic base. The fact certain people are too stupid to understand it is not a problem. But as I have already said you and Vaush are not the same and I already stated the reason why.

And I'd like to remind IA that we went over this when the controversy originally happened. There is a specific academic definition of whiteness that was being used in that PowerPoint, one that hinges not on the pigmentation of one's skin, or how much ancestry one has from Europe, but on how that shit interacts with the power structures that govern the world and shaft most everyone who isn't white (or male, or heterosexual, or cisgender, or member of whatever religious group dominates the area, if applicable). That said, this is not a definition that the common person on the street is going to be familiar with. If it's going to do any good to the people who need to hear it, the crucial context that explains why this doesn't mean "white people are bad, stop existing kthxbai" really needs to be hammered in. And evidently, even when you have it explained to you, IA don't seem to get it.

Perhaps in the full presentation the PowerPoint was tied to, this was explained, but it's clearly far too easy to strip it of context and compound that defensiveness. And in a political environment where white nationalism in varying degrees of openness has become one of the biggest memes and fake news spreads on social media like wildfire, it's all but inevitable that this would happen. And then, when people less savvy to what shit like that means read this, they end up becoming useful idiots.
Very True. Good Take  Great
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(July 4, 2021 at 2:43 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: The point isn't that BLM literally pushes for segregation. The point is that the BLM movement is causing division and conflict between the races in general, and in turn we are seeing an increase in animosity towards the colonists, AKA the snow roaches, AKA huwhite people, which in turn, like Vaush pointed out, causes the comment section of some of these tik tok memes or whatever to look like a mirror version of stormfront. This isn't helping black people. For the reasons Vaush mentioned, we need to learn to love each other and get along with each other. It's in all of our best interests. Both races need to learn to do better.

Ahh yes, it's the people who want cops to be held accountable causing division, not people who think it's fine that 12 year old Tamir Rice was murdered by cops because he had a BB gun but freak out because a terrorist was shot at the capitol. Give me a break with your stupid whiny bullshit. "Poor white people! We're so oppressed by the mean black people who just want their lives to matter". God damn. If white people are THIS fucking pathetic, then I just don't know anymore. You'll do ANYTHING to deflect blame, because you can't accept that you're just a shitty person.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(July 5, 2021 at 9:27 am)Divinity Wrote:
(July 4, 2021 at 2:43 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: The point isn't that BLM literally pushes for segregation. The point is that the BLM movement is causing division and conflict between the races in general, and in turn we are seeing an increase in animosity towards the colonists, AKA the snow roaches, AKA huwhite people, which in turn, like Vaush pointed out, causes the comment section of some of these tik tok memes or whatever to look like a mirror version of stormfront. This isn't helping black people. For the reasons Vaush mentioned, we need to learn to love each other and get along with each other. It's in all of our best interests. Both races need to learn to do better.

Ahh yes, it's the people who want cops to be held accountable causing division, not people who think it's fine that 12 year old Tamir Rice was murdered by cops because he had a BB gun but freak out because a terrorist was shot at the capitol. Give me a break with your stupid whiny bullshit. "Poor white people! We're so oppressed by the mean black people who just want their lives to matter". God damn. If white people are THIS fucking pathetic, then I just don't know anymore. You'll do ANYTHING to deflect blame, because you can't accept that you're just a shitty person.
Perhaps you can start by accepting you are hysterical shrieking harpy who abhors an opposing opinion....
White supremacy isn’t just an opinion.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 1720 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Portland, Oregon And Dublin Ireland: A Lesson BrianSoddingBoru4 31 1727 July 23, 2020 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Girls Vs. Boys: Brain Differences Might Explain Tech Behaviors EgoDeath 25 1739 September 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Robert Reich: "We might be heading for a crash as bad as 1929" Aegon 10 1074 September 13, 2018 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  I just might have to buy this book. brewer 6 612 September 5, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: John V
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 6922 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1313 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Hey. Remember This? Minimalist 0 332 April 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 2974 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Hey, Alabama Minimalist 4 448 October 9, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13