Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 2:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily conspiracy
RE: Daily conspiracy

More Kyle Kulinski/Secular Talk videos being deplatformed. This time for covering Trump. You wanted censorship and mindlessly supported it. You've got it. And for anyone arguing that platforms can do whatever they want so it's whatever, that argument doesn't even really apply anymore with the government (through Jen Psaki) pressuring Spotify to "do more", which led to dozens of Joe Rogan videos being taken down, which included Kyle Kulinski's podcast with Joe.

People on here have argued that social media can't function without a good amount of censorship because it will just turn into a shit show and become like Reddit or a spamfest or whatever. Well, that's wrong. That only really applies to forums. On twitter, you can block other people. No problem. On youtube, creators can block people from commenting on their videos. You don't need any censorship by the platform itself. Youtube was just fine for almost a decade and none of this nonsensical censorship was needed. You, in your emotions, begged for 1984 without even realizing it because a few Sandy Hook families were harassed. Was it worth the tradeoff?
Social media is not the government. Social media is not the government. Social media is not the government.

Sink in?

Go..start batshit twitter and neo-confederate youtube. No one is stopping you. Good luck, I hear the competition is fierce for that micro targeted market - and none of them are doing well. Maybe yours will be the one!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 19, 2022 at 1:20 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Social media is not the government.  Social media is not the government.  Social media is not the government.

Sink in?

Go..start batshit twitter and neo-confederate youtube.  No one is stopping you.  Good luck, I hear the competition is fierce for that micro targeted market - and none of them are doing well.  Maybe yours will be the one!

Where did I say social media was the government? The government is using its' power to pressure platforms into taking down media. That's wrong. That is not the governments role.
[Image: QDdsjAahor7rMgJQrYbNHj.jpg]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Hunter Biden laptop further confirmation. Disinformation campaign and election interference by American intelligence officials and American media and social media confirmed.

Oh, and Nudge, you're losing it dude. Look up Kyle Kulinski. He's not a neo-confederate. He's actually super far left. Don't know why you would have an issue with a lefty like Kyle who was censored right after saying that the election was not rigged against Trump and just for talking about what Trump said, which makes sense to you somehow, but to each their own.
(March 20, 2022 at 6:19 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Hunter Biden laptop further confirmation. Disinformation campaign and election interference by American intelligence officials and American media and social media confirmed.

[Image: Lap.png]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Anyone can be a teacher these days

Quote:Teacher sacked for saying gay people have the ‘DNA of satan’

Robert Headley said Jews and Catholics were evil and gay people have the DNA of Satan.

The teacher from East London is Christian with orthodox beliefs including that the ‘chosen people’ were from Africa.

The hearing was also told that he led discussions on flat earth theories in class at Rokeby School.

He discussed whether the moon landings were faked but later said he did so in order to teach children about perspective.

He tried to sue the school, claiming he was being victimised for a complaint he had made about the school’s marking policy, but the tribunal found he had been dismissed appropriately.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/03/21/teacher-s...-16312173/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(March 20, 2022 at 11:38 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(March 20, 2022 at 6:19 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Hunter Biden laptop further confirmation. Disinformation campaign and election interference by American intelligence officials and American media and social media confirmed.

[Image: Lap.png]

I want to know those things too, but you're doing whataboutism here to cover for how you mindlessly bought into conspiracy theories about the Hunter Biden laptop story being Russian disinfo. You're a conspiracy theorist. No escaping that. Welcome to the club. I think we can walk and chew gum at the same time. I think we can call for transparency when it comes to Don and Don Jr., while  at the same time also disavowing these American intelligence officials and social media companies and main stream media companies that completely fabricated a story to interfere in the election on Joe Biden's behalf. Where are your concerns now about the "sacredness" of American elections? You don't care any more since it helped your guy this time? Look, I think Biden is better than Trump and he's been better than I expected. Raising the min. wage for federal workers, etc. This doesn't mean we should completely ignore this major election interference that happened. Are people going to learn a lesson from this? Of course not. They're going to be parroting whatever the intelligence community spits at them, from now to eternity. People never learn.
IR, you are living in a right-wing echo-chamber.

No one cares about Hunter Biden's laptop. I'm fully prepared to believe that Hunter Biden is a complete sleaze-ball, given non-partisan evidence. It makes no difference to my life or politics in general.
(March 21, 2022 at 3:22 pm)HappySkeptic Wrote: IR, you are living in a right-wing echo-chamber.

No one cares about Hunter Biden's laptop.  I'm fully prepared to believe that Hunter Biden is a complete sleaze-ball, given non-partisan evidence.  It makes no difference to my life or politics in general.

You are the one stuck in the echo chamber, my friend, and people on here used to talk about Don Jr. 100 times as much as I mention Hunter. I'm not asking you to care about Hunter Biden. This goes far beyond Hunter Biden. I'm asking you to care about election interference, American intelligence agents pushing a disinformation campaign which only served to shatter trust in the intelligence community for many, and censorship I'm not so sure you'd be ok with if it happened the other way around. If nearly every main stream media outlet and social media outlet were censoring true stories about Don Jr. or Ivanka, I think people here might just have a little something to say about that and might not like that world so much. But because you are in your echo chamber like you accuse me of, you just hear Hunter Biden's name and tune out, and cognitive dissonance makes you ignore the election interference and mass censorship aspects of this which are the most important and relevant.

And like I said, my post also was to speak to how easy it is to fool people by telling them something they want to hear and then throwing "intelligence officials say" behind those faulty claims. Will you fall for it next time? Did you fall for it with the Hunter story? Will you be more skeptical of the intelligence community like your name implies, or are you a skeptic in name only?

The forum since the Biden laptop story came out- "Haha funny conspiracy theory, Russian agent".

The forum after the story is set in stone.- "Stop clearing your name and showing that you were right. Only someone in a right wing echo chamber would care about clearing their name after being called wrong when they were totally correct all along. You taking the time to clear your name and take this victory lap only proves that you are living in a right wing echo chamber, so let's just ignore that we were wrong to say you were pushing conspiracy when we were actually the one pushing conspiracy theories from American intelligence officials. Let's stop talking about this... not because it's making me look bad or exposing the false claims I made that are now coming back to haunt me. It's because Hunter Biden is irrelevant. That's why we must stop talking about this."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Difference between religion & conspiracy theory? Fake Messiah 2 1087 February 7, 2021 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The BMI Conspiracy Foxaèr 42 13709 May 5, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 2974 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hairspray Conspiracy Fake Messiah 5 2442 May 12, 2016 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 8324 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita
  The greatest conspiracy theory ever Laza 47 11766 September 14, 2015 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Conspiracy theories? ignoramus 41 11443 June 24, 2015 at 7:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  conspiracy theories DramaQueen 24 6296 September 7, 2014 at 12:21 am
Last Post: DangerousElf
  It's a CONSPIRACY!! LalalaTabby 47 16843 January 16, 2014 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: LalalaTabby
  The dumbest conspiracy theory yet CapnAwesome 17 7542 April 28, 2013 at 6:33 am
Last Post: bladevalant546