Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 10:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily conspiracy
RE: Daily conspiracy
(December 3, 2022 at 2:43 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(December 3, 2022 at 2:02 pm)Dio Wrote: Alex Jones' favourite conspiracy that atrazine makes frogs "gay", but the twist is UC Berekley confirmed it in 2010.

No it did not. It just says that it can change frog's gender. If it changes frogs' gender then it is not turning them gay. There is nothing unnatural about animals switching sex. Shrimps, clownfish, coral, and frogs all have the ability to do so. There is also no evidence to suggest that chemicals in the water can affect human sexuality or imply the US government is trying to make children gay with juice boxes, as Jones claims.

I used quotes intentionally. This wasn't merely just sex reversals that occurred naturally, there were cases of a single frog having 6 gonads and:

Quote:These abnormalities were never observed in control animals in the current experiments or in over 10,000 observations of control animals in our laboratory over the last 6 years. 

Both that study and the Berekley study used a model organism. The EPA has had reports of hormonal problems due to atrazine:

Quote:Effects reported in adults (human and experimental animals) include shortening of estrous cycle length, attenuation of the LH (leutenizing hormone) surge, decreases in pituitary hormone levels, ovarian histopathology (changes in ovarian tissue), and liver effects including increased serum lipids and liver enzymes, and liver histopathology (2).

I limited my comments to frogs specifically, I cannot control Jones' comments.
And again none of that "turned the frogs gay"
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 8, 2022 at 7:07 pm)Dio Wrote: I limited my comments to frogs specifically, I cannot control Jones' comments.

Yeah, and we all know how Alex Jones is all for the environment. This global warming denying ecological warrior - can you spot an oxymoron?

So guess what? Alex Jones claims that the Government is using atrazine to make people gay because it makes frogs gay. Alex Jones also supports Trump, and President Trump weakened environmental safeguards for atrazine allowing rivers, streams and lakes in the Midwest to have dangerous levels of atrazine.

So, Jones is full of shit, again, when he supports a guy who wants higher levels of atrazine in the environment.

https://biologicaldiversity.org/w/news/p...020-04-29/
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Oh no, Christians are being persecuted by some dark forces

[Image: 105klEZw_o.jpeg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
There's some looney running round on an atheist website telling people that Jews are using the Star of David to conjure up demons.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
[Image: screenshot-from-2022-12-11-07-13-03.png]
The Pentagon's new push to investigate reports of UFOs has so far not yielded any evidence to suggest that aliens have visited Earth or crash-landed here, senior military leaders said on Friday.

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospa...022-12-16/
[Image: uWF5ffRy_o.jpg]

https://www.newsweek.com/us-invade-iraq-...te-1766705
(December 16, 2022 at 8:23 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: The Pentagon's new push to investigate reports of UFOs has so far not yielded any evidence to suggest that aliens have visited Earth or crash-landed here, senior military leaders said on Friday.

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospa...022-12-16/

Yielded some cash in appropriations, though.  Score!

I don't think there's a better single example that encapsulates the present moment in us politics. We've become so committed to profitably doing nothing that we agreed to and advocated for chasing the martian invader.... That this, was a good use of further public funding, considering other uses of said funding. Seems to me like we could have spent the money better getting more pics of Hunters massive hog.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It's the 'don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain' method of governance.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Difference between religion & conspiracy theory? Fake Messiah 2 1091 February 7, 2021 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The BMI Conspiracy Foxaèr 42 13778 May 5, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 3003 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hairspray Conspiracy Fake Messiah 5 2456 May 12, 2016 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 8350 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita
  The greatest conspiracy theory ever Laza 47 11859 September 14, 2015 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Conspiracy theories? ignoramus 41 11596 June 24, 2015 at 7:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  conspiracy theories DramaQueen 24 6345 September 7, 2014 at 12:21 am
Last Post: DangerousElf
  It's a CONSPIRACY!! LalalaTabby 47 16930 January 16, 2014 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: LalalaTabby
  The dumbest conspiracy theory yet CapnAwesome 17 7604 April 28, 2013 at 6:33 am
Last Post: bladevalant546