Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 7:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
(September 22, 2021 at 3:02 pm)Ahriman Wrote:
(September 22, 2021 at 12:27 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I get the impression that Ahriman thinks he make a go of it by selling Dolce & Gabbana goods at Joe’s Stuff and Such prices. Ain’t happening.

Boru
I was thinking of myself as some eccentric billionaire who wanted to do something nice for people, and didn't care if he was losing money.

I like it.  What do you have..that, if you spent your whole life developing that resource..at the end, people would think of you the way you think of yourself?  Tell you how I do it - I buy creeks.

I clean em up, I build the bank, I make a little scratch on the side. I do lose money, I know that...I'm not a billionaire, never will be, but it's wurf.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(September 22, 2021 at 3:16 pm)Ahriman Wrote:
(September 22, 2021 at 3:12 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Simply because they ask for it doesn’t mean you have to give it. 

If your intention is to do good by the implausible notion of bankrupting yourself by saving people money on high-end goods, it would be much easier to cut out that step and just bankrupt yourself by giving out cash.

It’s actually interesting, though, to see that your lunacy is infused with masochism.

Boru
Is it interesting?

It is indeed.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:Geez dude, relax. We would sell our products at very affordable prices. It would stimulate the economy. Plus our products would be fun and easy to use.
Crap remains crap even if affordable, Easy to use, and is economically stimulating.

Resources are better spent elsewhere
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

When you wake up with headache like this you should really have a story to tell about the previous night.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Quote:The goofiest medical advice was offered in 1919, by Dr. Lambert Ott, who was speaking at a convention of the American Medical Association. “I have used red wine as a tonic for weak children with amazing results. However, I instructed the parents not to let the children know that I was giving them wine, but call it red tonic,” Dr. Ott said.

There's one physician who followed the advice to heal thyself.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
"Know a go-getter? We'd like to hire them. We need somebody to go. And get."
Human beings are more important than hamsters.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
Unless you're a hamster.
Some humans ARE Hamsters...

[Image: Hamsters10.jpg]

Hamsters MC.

Cool
"A soul" and "asshole" can be pronounced the same way #fuckreligion

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2194 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 1991 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2260 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2195 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 5560 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2016 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1141 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1193 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 842 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1158 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous