Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 5:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Random Thoughts
RE: Random Thoughts
I put on a t-shirt the other night, going to bed. Two days later I was sweating. Back to thunder wear only, now. It got up to 82 in the house, but nobody was complaining, so I left the AC off. I was going to open some doors and windows to cool the place down a little, but one of the neighbors was smoking some skunkweed, and I didn't want the smell in the house. He starts in with that shit early in the morning, too. I don't care what he smokes, but it stinks up the whole neighborhood. We're a couple hundred feet away, but still get the stench.  Dodgy
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 14, 2021 at 12:10 am)Fireball Wrote: I put on a t-shirt the other night, going to bed. Two days later I was sweating. Back to thunder wear only, now. It got up to 82 in the house, but nobody was complaining, so I left the AC off. I was going to open some doors and windows to cool the place down a little, but one of the neighbors was smoking some skunkweed, and I didn't want the smell in the house. He starts in with that shit early in the morning, too. I don't care what he smokes, but it stinks up the whole neighborhood. We're a couple hundred feet away, but still get the stench.  Dodgy

So, you're saying you want your neighbour killed?
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 13, 2021 at 9:47 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Kill whitey.

Okay.

Where is he?
No, seriously, guys, what the fuck is an NFT and why are you wanting that?

(November 14, 2021 at 12:10 am)Fireball Wrote: I put on a t-shirt the other night, going to bed. Two days later I was sweating. Back to thunder wear only, now. It got up to 82 in the house, but nobody was complaining, so I left the AC off. I was going to open some doors and windows to cool the place down a little, but one of the neighbors was smoking some skunkweed, and I didn't want the smell in the house. He starts in with that shit early in the morning, too. I don't care what he smokes, but it stinks up the whole neighborhood. We're a couple hundred feet away, but still get the stench.  Dodgy

At least you have some distance. Our garage is the place where skunkweed is smoked. I haven't smoked it since I was a teen and still hate the smell.

That's why there's a wax melt thingie in the kitchen...to provide a barrier between the stench and the main living space in the house.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 14, 2021 at 7:49 am)Ten Wrote: No, seriously, guys, what the fuck is an NFT and why are you wanting that?

It's the biggest scam ever created and people are falling for it.
There's a place for cryptos and more importantly, the underlying blockchain, but nfts are just a ridiculous concept.
As it btc. But judging by the price, there's lots of fools out there keeping the ponzi going.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Came across a set of bookmarks on how to make DIY masks for coronavirus. As I recall, I wore a long sleeve tee shirt with the neck pulled up over my nose the first time I went out masked.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
It's amazing the strange things you can find at the bottom of your backpack.
Why did I wake up at 5am yesterday with Leader of the Pack playing in my head?

A song I haven't heard in decades!
I forgot to grab a towel before I slipped my feet into the hot water tub.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2234 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2026 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2323 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2230 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 5665 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 2071 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Thoughts on NDE's. purplepurpose 8 1159 November 9, 2018 at 3:34 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  A thought on thoughts KevinM1 6 1207 September 19, 2018 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  What are your thoughts on corporate run media? GODZILLA 3 851 July 8, 2018 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Guiding Thought for My Life: Think Your Own Thoughts Rhondazvous 3 1168 April 3, 2018 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous