Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 12:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Homosexuals and Heaven
RE: Homosexuals and Heaven
(October 4, 2011 at 2:19 pm)Napoleon Wrote:
(October 4, 2011 at 2:16 pm)C Rod Wrote: What would you say about sex?
Is there any confines natural or societal that would distinguish sex as an offense or "wrong"?
Does there exist in this world anything pure or any nature that is pure?
Is sex something that matters prominently as a means of my existence(not my conception that was the act of another) or can it be a road never traveled.

What in the fucking fuck?

Care to enlighten me.
"Its not what your looking at that matters, its what you see." -Henry David Thoreau
♪Oh, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get Lost in my mind Lost in my Mind Yes, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get lost I get lost Oh, I get♪ -The Head and the Heart
"You are wise, witty and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading this sort of stuff.”- Frank Crane
(October 4, 2011 at 2:38 pm)C Rod Wrote:
Is there any confines natural or societal that would distinguish sex as an offense or "wrong"?
Is sex something that matters prominently as a means of my existence(not my conception that was the act of another) or can it be a road never traveled.

Care to enlighten me.

LOL I could say the same thing Thinking
(October 4, 2011 at 2:36 pm)ElDinero Wrote:

I don't do riddles mate. Care to actually tell me what your point is and how it relates to the discussion being had?

I was trying to understand from someone in our world the action of sex and the effect it has on the world.
It is not being gay that is wrong but the indulgence and inability to show self control, that is. For a means that is not even "productive". Same for straight people. But if you believe everything is permitted than you get what you want.
"Its not what your looking at that matters, its what you see." -Henry David Thoreau
♪Oh, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get Lost in my mind Lost in my Mind Yes, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get lost I get lost Oh, I get♪ -The Head and the Heart
"You are wise, witty and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading this sort of stuff.”- Frank Crane
Though you all made good points and cast your frustrations on me, I still maintain my view, which matches the Biblical view of this subject. I would answer some of the posts here, but I believe I have stated enough on the subject and really it's people's shock in my pursuit of an opposing, "out-dated", view that keeps the comments rolling in.

Concerning respect. If I have lost respect in someone's eyes, it was not for the inability to stand up for my beliefs (thankfully), it was for refusing to cave in to the pressure of an opposing view. If respect is based on someone going with the flow, then many of you have it, but if it's based on understanding that other people have different views, that will not always be pleasing, then come to me and I will surely give you respect without a foul word against you, because that is how others in my circle treat me even when we are at odds.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions that haven't already been answered.
"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." Hebrews 11:6
(October 4, 2011 at 2:40 pm)Napoleon Wrote:
(October 4, 2011 at 2:38 pm)C Rod Wrote:

Care to enlighten me.

LOL I could say the same thing Thinking

What do you think of sex, coitus, intercourse, smashing, the beast with two backs, pedophilia, rape, lust?
I think if it doesn't harm anyone else then why the fuck is it any of your business? If both people consent then I don't give a fuck and nor should anyone else.
(October 4, 2011 at 6:21 am)Jaysyn Wrote:
(October 4, 2011 at 12:23 am)salty Wrote: The decision to steal from people is immoral, but it does no harm to others. The decision to lie to people is immoral, but it does no harm to others.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen anyone put to electrons. Stealing from someone most certainly causes financial harm. Lying to someone can cause all kinds of awful repercussions, depending on what you are lying about.

How are your mental gymnastics working out?

Define harm.
(October 4, 2011 at 12:48 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I never understood why god was supposed to hate the gays so much, but had nothing to say about paedophilia.

It's because god (which was made up by these people) will have the same opinion as his makers. For which they were against same sex for some reason and loved to play with children. There you have it.

God will have the same ideals, for's and against's as those who imagine him.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(October 4, 2011 at 2:55 pm)Napoleon Wrote: I think if it doesn't harm anyone else then why the fuck is it any of your business? If both people consent then I don't give a fuck and nor should anyone else.

Is that what you think before you do most things or do you just say that to rationally justify your free, "unwatched" actions?
If you dont give a fuck about the subject then why should i not, tell me about all your sexual experiences or better, go hit up your mom or sister and tell them every detail, you know if you dont give a fuck.
Nothing is harmful to all the entities that wonder aimlessly outside of the direct action but to the entity that knows it all, i would think it harmed that being severely.
(October 4, 2011 at 3:09 pm)C Rod Wrote:
(October 4, 2011 at 2:55 pm)Napoleon Wrote: I think if it doesn't harm anyone else then why the fuck is it any of your business? If both people consent then I don't give a fuck and nor should anyone else.

Is that what you think before you do most things or do you just say that to rationally justify your free, "unwatched" actions?
If you dont give a fuck about the subject then why should i not, tell me about all your sexual experiences or better, go hit up your mom or sister and tell them every detail, you know if you dont give a fuck.
Nothing is harmful to all the entities that wonder aimlessly outside of the direct action but to the entity that knows it all, i would think it harmed that being severely.

What the fuck are you talking about? You're completely, deliberately and disingenuously misinterpreting what I said.

Seriously, what are you talking about hitting up mom's and sister's? Care to explain? This makes no sense whatsoever.

Nowhere did I say that it was okay for bad things to happen as long as no one sees it. Stop making up your own crap and focus on what I actually said. Douche.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there free will in Heaven? zwanzig 54 4620 April 12, 2021 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Eternity in Heaven - Scary? JairCrawford 47 5831 July 26, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Pope Francis -- dogs go to Heaven! Jehanne 34 5702 October 19, 2017 at 3:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  There is a difference between salvation, and the rewards of Heaven Drich 45 13936 July 31, 2017 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Why do Christians want to go to Heaven? Fake Messiah 52 19243 June 28, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Astonished
  "heaven" meme on facebook drfuzzy 34 8031 May 2, 2016 at 4:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Are there animals in heaven? Mermaid 53 8682 November 7, 2015 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  My thoughts on heaven dyresand 24 7275 November 3, 2015 at 5:57 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Bible way to Heaven sinnerdaniel94 362 53705 October 14, 2015 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Heaven is full of tapeworms Brakeman 15 4569 August 13, 2015 at 10:23 am
Last Post: orangebox21