Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 9:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Meaning of Sin, False Christians, Atheists, and Misinterpretations
#61
RE: The Meaning of Sin, False Christians, Atheists, and Misinterpretations
(July 31, 2015 at 6:10 pm)TheChrist Wrote: I will let you in on a secret, I had the assistance of my private UFO. I rock spaceships like Samus, savin' worlds in non-violent ways.

In Renaissance paintings you will see the UFO's are how I got "beamed up". Pro-tip, UFO's have bread duplicating devices and reviving beams that heal the body, provided it is not over 3 days (longer on some models.) For budding magicians, it's something to look into. Personally I tricked my disciples by hovering it up in the clouds so they couldn't see how I was beamed up in a "blaze of white glory". Groovy.

I'll catch you in a bottle and give it to this guy Tongue




(July 31, 2015 at 6:10 pm)TheChrist Wrote:
(July 29, 2015 at 1:21 pm)Lucanus Wrote: Any factual evidence to back this up? I mean, serious proof that such a thing actually exists and is not a bunch of woo woo.

What separates me from others is the fact that my consciousness IS my brain and it is separated from  the brains of others; not by virtue of some spirit essence but because of simple physical separation.

But I'm just playing with you right now, I should probably stop Tongue

It's not that it exists, it's that it doesn't not exist.

Without an observing material, the brain would be a collection of disembodied thoughts, but with no essence to view them. A p-zombie.

Woo woo
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: The Meaning of Sin, False Christians, Atheists, and Misinterpretations - by Lucanus - August 1, 2015 at 2:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Hate the sin, not the sinner" is such a logical fallacy Woah0 7 3131 September 7, 2022 at 4:24 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  When believing false things is comforting Kitan Etos 45 15632 September 26, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  Question for Christians and Muslims Fake Messiah 24 7219 February 20, 2019 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: no one
  If God of Abraham books are false Smain 6 3496 June 26, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Homosexuality no longer a sin Kitan Etos 155 50301 June 20, 2018 at 5:34 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Did Jesus ever sin? ignoramus 59 24413 May 3, 2018 at 12:50 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  There Is No Sin! chimp3 236 79611 April 21, 2018 at 2:18 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Christians and Their Homework! chimp3 78 25412 March 6, 2018 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  How Do Christians Feel About the Testimony of Muslims and Vice Versa? Rhondazvous 24 8902 September 22, 2017 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Why as an Atheist I Cannot Sin Rhondazvous 35 15475 September 17, 2017 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Jackie



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)