Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 6:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How long did it take for you to deconvert? What made you change your mind?
#15
RE: How long did it take for you to deconvert? What made you change your mind?
I have never for one second believed any of it. I look on bemused at the people who take it seriously.



You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.




 








Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: How long did it take for you to deconvert? What made you change your mind? - by downbeatplumb - August 1, 2015 at 8:10 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long has Humanity been on Planet Earth? MFrancis 58 16275 June 12, 2024 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: Prycejosh1987
  My take on one of the arguments about omnipotence ShinyCrystals 9 3241 September 4, 2023 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Climate change crisis and God's wrath Eclectic 4 1405 August 26, 2022 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  I have made a new YouTube video about afterlife... FlatAssembler 32 8603 July 12, 2022 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Photo Cartoon I made poking fun at Religion! shawnmcdaniel1 19 7108 September 9, 2021 at 9:57 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Why did I (an atheist) legally change my name to "God"? GodBennett 33 9194 July 17, 2020 at 5:49 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Why did I (an atheist) change my name legally to "God"? GodBennett 0 3552 July 4, 2020 at 10:13 am
Last Post: GodBennett
  What made you become an atheist? Atomic Lava 69 18452 December 12, 2019 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  How did u feel when you deconverted? Lebneni Murtad 32 10096 October 27, 2018 at 10:29 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Don't take it personally. Mystic 83 22319 October 16, 2018 at 12:52 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)