Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't take it personally.
Don't take it personally.
I know some of you are so butthurt, but his question is bigger then all of us. 

Yes, God has been proven. That's not the topic though.

The question is when you know ad-hominem is a fallacy, why do you constantly resort to it, day and day, out, and specifically when I make an argument.

There is another fallacy, that the Quran shows, which is people pretending to not understand what Prophets were saying, accused them of speaking unclearly, and that they don't understand most of what they say.

Now perhaps I am unclear or uncoherent sometimes, but I'm guessing most of the time, it's that symptom that even the great Prophets faced from their people, let alone a person like me takes.

Some of you wonder probably how can I come to this play all the time.

It's because Quran has prepped me for the way Satan will misguide you and the fallacies you will engross yourself, including the foolish attitude of taking God's signs and proofs as a mockery.

I will be making a thread about these two foolish ways of approaching proofs when presented, in Quran, and that analyze rationally why it's correct, what the Quran says, regardless if you believe in Quran or not.

May God guide our hearts.
RE: Don't take it personally.
God has been proven like The Great Pumpkin has been proven.

But you knew that already.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(October 13, 2018 at 3:37 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I know some of you are so butthurt, but his question is bigger then all of us. 

The question is when you know ad-hominem is a fallacy, why do you constantly resort to it, day and day, out, and specifically when I make an argument.

There is another fallacy, that the Quran shows, which is people pretending to not understand what Prophets were saying, accused them of speaking unclearly, and that they don't understand most of what they say.

Now perhaps I am unclear or uncoherent sometimes, but I'm guessing most of the time, it's that symptom that even the great Prophets faced from their people, let alone a person like me takes.

It's because Quran has prepped me for the way Satan will misguide you and the fallacies you will engross yourself, including the foolish attitude of taking God's signs and proofs as a mockery.

I will be making a thread about these two foolish ways of approaching proofs when presented, in Quran, and that analyze rationally why it's correct, what the Quran says, regardless if you believe in Quran or not.

Wowzers. Does the forum administration contract you and other theists or something to keep atheists coming here and arguing against your viewpoints? Cause if they're paying you, I want in on that action. I want my cut.
Are you for real Mystic? Do you get really good hallucinogens? Do you enjoy jerking chains? Did your Mom eat lead paint chips when she was pregnant with you?
(October 13, 2018 at 3:42 pm)Aliza Wrote:
(October 13, 2018 at 3:37 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I know some of you are so butthurt, but his question is bigger then all of us. 

Wowzers. Does the forum administration contract you and other theists or something to keep atheists coming here and arguing against your viewpoints? Cause if they're paying you, I want in on that action. I want my cut.
Yes. If you want a cut, contact Tiberius.
I figure we give him space for his jihadi mind to vent. Better his incongruent phrases than a splatter amongst innocents.
My eyes roll round all the way inside of my skull. Thank you, now I'm blind.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
MK has slipped off the edge.
So how exactly has god been proven again? I'm confused.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
MK... you are liked here. Why are you trying to ruin a good thing by forcing your bs on the rest of the forum? Knock it off already. No. One. Fucking. Cares.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My take on one of the arguments about omnipotence ShinyCrystals 9 694 September 4, 2023 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What godly miracle would it take? Astonished 48 14587 October 8, 2017 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
Question How Much Evidence Will It Take You To Believe In God??? Edward John 370 38707 November 16, 2016 at 4:03 am
Last Post: robvalue
  How long did it take for you to deconvert? What made you change your mind? IanHulett 27 7729 August 6, 2015 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  What Would It Take To Be Convinced? PhilosophicalZebra 71 10386 May 6, 2015 at 7:04 pm
  what to do when thiests take you on a guilt trip? Twisted 14 3211 May 4, 2015 at 1:52 pm
  Heh... take a look at this dyresand 15 2581 January 20, 2015 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Losty
  What would it take? eyemixer 18 4018 March 1, 2014 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: truthBtold
  UK Atheists told to take of Jesus and Mohammed Tshirts downbeatplumb 11 3937 December 23, 2013 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Take my money, it's from Jesus Napoléon 31 13843 October 1, 2012 at 11:01 am
Last Post: Napoléon