Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 11:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The impudent interference of the European's way of life and values
#24
RE: The impudent interference of the European's way of life and values
(September 13, 2015 at 12:20 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote: I'm afraid I am not very liberal or enlightened when it comes to Muslim immigrants.  If it were up to me I would make sure each and everyone of them understood and signed a contract before being accepted.  In it they would have to acknowledge certain values of the society they wish to join.  They would have to explicitly renounce offense from the ordinary expression of freedom of speech as well as the resort to terrorism by any group.  Their citizenship would always become voided if they ever transgressed the agreement.

Guess I am a conservative on this issue.

At its core, Islam only really works in its own Theocracy, I think.

I can't say I'm exactly an expert,
but what I do know of Islam seems to indicate it really isn't compatible with secular society.

That doesn't mean it CANNOT work, in practice, but in theory, it shouldn't work in a secular society, at all.

Christianity SHOULD, however.  Christianity really has no excuse for its behavior in America, IE Kim Davis.
Christ never instructed his followers to cut down non-Christians,
or to endeavor to make His teachings into Civil Law.
Christians took that upon themselves.

I still despise both religions, in any event.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: The impudent interference of the European's way of life and values - by MTL - September 13, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  European Opinions Kitan Etos 0 575 September 27, 2023 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  The right way to be and the wrong way to be Ahriman 57 14740 April 29, 2022 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Ever been treated this way? Strange Vague Story. Disagreeable 18 5213 January 31, 2022 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Cold - either way. onlinebiker 12 3007 January 23, 2021 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  About non European films. Peebothuhlu 4 1673 November 15, 2020 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Of Jeopardy/Whoopi Goldberg and real life. Jackie 2 1589 April 23, 2020 at 11:38 am
Last Post: Jackie
  The proper way to breastfeed in public Kitan Etos 21 5636 April 21, 2019 at 7:29 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  On my way now... Jackie 53 11330 March 30, 2019 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Surreal day on the job...more of the same on the way. awty 75 19992 March 7, 2019 at 1:50 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  I remember way back when..... Jackie 23 6504 January 9, 2019 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)