Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 5:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religious friend dumps pile of shit in my facebook inbox. Too thick to tear apart.
RE: Religious friend dumps pile of shit in my facebook inbox. Too thick to tear apart.
I was in a chat room last night, it was funny arguing with this guy. This guy was trying to tell me, because atheists believe in nothing, atheism doesn't exist. He kept telling me that I should try to define what god is, I was telling him that I can't because it's whatever's made up in someone's head. It's hilarious the shit that these people make up, he was telling me that "atheism is a lot like a religion", so I read him the definition of religion and he's like "okay so who made that definition?" I'm like fuck talking to this guy, jesus Christ. Eventually through getting interrupted a shit load of times, I eventually asked him if he believed there was a unicorn in the closet behind me, to which I told him he's an atheist to the unicorn. The guy was fucking high off his ass on something. When we got finished with the argument he was just bobbing his head to music with this big stupid grin on his face. It's funny how he thought he was so right, he'd be like "you'll understand some day." What a fucking mind rapist. You should have heard him argue about music though.

He was also trying to tell me that atheism is a belief just like believing in god. I'm like, how do you call atheism a belief if you don't believe in god? I was repeating this over and over, "you either believe in god, or you don't. If you don't then you're an atheist". Then the self righteous attitude, ugh. UGH. To think that he sat there, accusing me of thinking I know everything, accusing me of spewing shit out of my mouth for a half hour.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Religious friend dumps pile of shit in my facebook inbox. Too thick to tear apart. - by DespondentFishdeathMasochismo - November 26, 2015 at 5:15 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is God hiding? or are our eyes too inferior? WinterHold 49 5377 February 10, 2023 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Objectivist
Exclamation [Serious] How Do I Help My Friend? ReptilianPeon 47 6248 August 22, 2019 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  This Will Cause Believers To Lose Their Shit Minimalist 36 8750 March 30, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
  A friend of mine posted this on Facebook and couldn't help but laugh GODZILLA 28 5129 March 23, 2018 at 3:49 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Too Funny! Minimalist 14 2540 November 23, 2017 at 6:59 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Christian best friend asks me to reconsider Anon2381 45 13615 June 14, 2017 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Anon2381
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 21641 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  [4.1 SECOND Conversion] (without weird fonts too!) ignoramus 59 5396 January 22, 2017 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  My fundy mom made this comment on Facebook TheRocketSurgeon 27 6626 March 24, 2016 at 9:14 am
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Am I just being too cynical? Eclipse 10 2424 February 9, 2016 at 8:15 am
Last Post: Brian37