Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 4:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Don't say I didn't warn you
#3
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you
Good morning Tacky (or is it still night???) You're up early??

Yeah sorry about that ...just couldn't help my self. (spent many a year being blonde, bit of a dig at myself there.)
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Don't say I didn't warn you - by KichigaiNeko - April 27, 2011 at 2:50 am
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you - by tackattack - April 27, 2011 at 2:55 am
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you - by KichigaiNeko - April 27, 2011 at 2:58 am
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you - by Cinjin - April 27, 2011 at 3:02 am
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you - by KichigaiNeko - April 27, 2011 at 3:04 am
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you - by Rayaan - April 27, 2011 at 3:42 am
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you - by KichigaiNeko - April 27, 2011 at 3:55 am
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you - by Rayaan - April 27, 2011 at 4:02 am
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you - by KichigaiNeko - April 28, 2011 at 5:52 am
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you - by reverendjeremiah - April 28, 2011 at 8:10 am
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you - by leo-rcc - April 27, 2011 at 4:32 am
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you - by tackattack - April 28, 2011 at 4:50 am
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you - by Gawdzilla - April 28, 2011 at 7:54 am
RE: Don't say I didn't warn you - by tackattack - April 28, 2011 at 10:04 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worst things to say as a toast at a wedding. Jackie 4 1351 March 8, 2021 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Things not to say on a job interview. Jackie 42 8293 March 7, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Things you don't want to hear your pilot say. Jackie 74 14432 March 2, 2021 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Things not to say when being arrested The Valkyrie 44 8264 February 16, 2021 at 9:22 am
Last Post: polymath257
  Valentine's "Things you don't want to see" Jackie 22 5688 February 15, 2021 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Things you can say to a drunk person or a toddler Losty 23 5264 July 2, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Things Your Pets Say To You BrianSoddingBoru4 13 4204 July 2, 2020 at 6:10 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Things you say to your pets BrokenQuill92 26 5468 July 1, 2020 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Worst thing to say if you as a Christian Fake Messiah 4 1564 October 15, 2018 at 3:51 am
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  The Official "Why you didn't get another date" Jackie 5 1678 April 24, 2018 at 12:05 am
Last Post: ignoramus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)