Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 5:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil...
#15
RE: Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil...
Based upon observation from what has happened to other people in similar situations you are dealing with a bunch of potential homicidal maniacs. Be extremely careful not to piss them off to the extent that they will do you physically harm. It has happened to countless people so don't think it won't happen to you.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Do I sound like the "devil" to you? My mother thinks I speak like the devil... - by Wyrd of Gawd - July 2, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Devil just needs a character rewrite Nachos_of_Nurgle 16 5004 February 16, 2022 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Someone I know believes in the Devil but not in Hell Der/die AtheistIn 36 9414 March 9, 2019 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 20023 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
Sad My mother believes in Jesus more than in me suffering23 56 18493 April 16, 2018 at 3:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  What xtian hymns sound like to an atheist drfuzzy 30 13408 September 22, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  The Devil downbeatplumb 64 20484 November 29, 2016 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  What god thinks of christian missionaries..... The Grand Nudger 54 15757 November 7, 2016 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  9-year old girl hearing voices of the Devil. Jehanne 103 30873 July 19, 2016 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Mother Marches Through Target With Her Family To Protest Transgender Bathroom Policy" TubbyTubby 6 2842 May 17, 2016 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Why can't I see the devil? KUSA 43 13132 April 1, 2016 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: robvalue



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)