Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 27, 2024, 10:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do the ritors ask for Justice?
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice?
(September 29, 2016 at 4:41 pm)Thena323 Wrote: Believe it or not, you're actually the one who's playing the race card, by continually implying that my only interest in this matter imply in regards to race. I've made it clear, that I believe that such abuse of authority should be of concern to any normal citizen. You're the one that created the thread, in an apparent attempt to debunk/challenge the "notions" that police misconduct even exists, or that blacks can actually be innocent. I'm only contributing to discussion within the framework you provided. 

Then define abuse... As our discussion has gone the only thing you seem to be willing to discuss indepth is my view on race. therefore is it not logical to conclude this is a discussion on race? Yet now, it is somehow about abuse.. So define abuse in how it relates to the instances i provided.. Take Charlotte for instance how were the police 'abusing' their power there?

Quote:Drich
because white man will always just stomp you down. When in truth people across the world (Syria) are literally lining up to endure the 'oppression' you say black people can't function under. Why is that? Why would Syrians want to come to a country hostile to them/Dont want them here? For The same reason my family came here... Because even though they were hated (A member of a race hated by all Americans not just whites, as they were a perceived enemy of America for nearly 40 years in 3 different armed conflicts/wars) The reason the came here is even with the hate that ALL Americans were politically correct in feeling pre9-11 when arab people became the new hated race, It is sh*t ton better here (even with all the minority oppression black people seem to be buckling under) than where they came from.. where they were truly oppressed (hunted down and killed for their beliefs/who they were geologically speaking)

Quote:The fact that immigrants seek to come to the US in order to attain a better life, doesn't negate the fact that injustice does indeed occur in this country.
Yes a better life, that rioting black people say does not exist.
Quote:I see no absolutely no point in ignoring or being unwilling to address those matters, in favor of seeking to "measure" the oppression of one group over another in the ultimate game of "Who's Had it Worse?" It only serves as an argument as to why individuals of certain subgroup should shut up, bend over, "take it up the ass"  and then be grateful for the "opportunity" to be FUCKED; because, after all...it could be worse. 
Entitled to much?
That statement directly reflects a strong sense of entitlement. "I don't care how well I have it compared to other people I demand more! I want what I want I don't care what others do not have!!

What I am telling you, by mentioning all the immigrants seeking a home here, is that they all seem to have a better chance (most times not even speaking English,) than those born here and afforded every opportunity.. (which is obviously not enough)

Quote:I don't play that game.
Why? oh, that's right because it completely destroys the picture of the oppressed minority,
and how the cards are stacked against us. If this is true, again why do minorities who come from militarily aggressive countries (Who are hated by all Americans not just the white ones) don't seem to have the same issues black people do?

If any minority group has been oppressed in the last 15 years it has been Muslims/people from the middle east. Remind me again where was their last riot IN this country?

Quote:Yet here you are born here, and ONLY have one racial obstacle to over come (BY JUST FOLLOWING THE F*CKING RULES OF SOCIETY THAT EVERYONE NEED FOLLOW NOT JUST BLACK) and you want special permission to shit on police and society. With out it you personally will turn on anyone who says, hey this is moronic and infantile. Just do what cops say do and you wont get shot.. If this was a real issue If america was just asking too much then why oh why didn't MLKjr march police shooting an armed black man? or march when police shoot a black man fighting the police? Or march when a black man has a gun and will not comply with orders? Why? because back then unlike today the lines between right and wrong are blurred because back then MLKjr did not want hold up law breaking criminals as heros. Because there were real instances of oppression where inocent people were being mistreated by police and others. It is to these cases that he marched and it is to these cases that he united the community, even so he still did not riot. nor call for the death of anyone let alone police...

Why do people now support the exact oppsite people, protest proceedures and values that MLK Jr pioneered yet still want to align their cause with his?
Quote:Wow, back at square one.

You really can't do it, can you?
Really? REALLY? you didn't read past the few couple sentences did you?
BECAUSE THAT WHOLE PARAGRAPH WAS ABOUT THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN REAL PROTESTERS AND THIS B/S THAT IS BEING PASSED OFF AS PROTESTING

Quote: You're incapable of accepting that there are protesters (the majority),  and there are rioters; They're one in the same in your narrow little mind; Clearly, there's not enough room for you to process the notion of there being more than one type of black person there....and MLK Jr.
What I said was the MLKjr did not see a need to rally behind and protect black men fighting or resisting cops. He condemned those actions. He told his followers to protest peacfully. whenever riots did break out or people wanted to resist police he would openly condemn those actions.

I was drawing a sharp contrast between the protests of MLKjr and the 'protesters' of today.

Example:
Michael Brown's step Father
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLlDzWt7TPc
What more central figure that the victims primary care guardian who the protesters are all there to support can set the tome for the whole protest??? Matter of fact it wasn't till after his call to "burn this bitch down" did the riots start.
syville Smith's sister:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjqhnSf0l-Q

Again close family member to whom the protesters are there to rally behind and support, calls for riots. "burn down they (white people) shit"

then we have charlotte:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDzsE5heUuA

at least watch the charlotte video and maybe show me where there is a clear line you think exists between rioter and protester (as I showed you with the example of MLKjr (protester) in contrast to what is going on today

Quote:Drich
Dude dove in his car or reach deep in his car... I would have shot the guy too after the second or third time I told him let me see your hands... That said i acknoweledge the cops mistake and my own if I were in that situation and then I do expect the cop to be prosecuted if the law so demands it.

Quote:WRONG.
Wrong indeed... why are we even discussing this? did this shooting inspire a riot? did the cop go unpunished? did the guy not get paid for the cops actions??? Funny how you have to go off point to make a case. either way Ill be happy to address any points you make.

Quote:Dude reached in his car like a normal fucking person to retrieve his license,
which is a moron's mistake. If you have to do anything that takes you out of the line of sight of a cop, you announce what you have to do to comply first. Got a legal gun in the car you tell the cop with both hand on the steering wheel you have a legal gun in the car. once the cop rolled up on this guy and he screamed for ID he should have put his hands up and told the cop my ID is in the truck do you want me to get it still?

Quote:and was never told to" Let me see  your hands." The driver was told "Get out of the car" ONE time, before he getting out of the vehicle as instructed.  The trooper said it a second time, just as he started shooting at the driver.....who had already exited the vehicle. 
get out of the car, get out of the car! then one shot, then another that hits the truck then get on the ground, get on the ground, then hands behind your back.

Quote:It's pretty sickening, the lengths you'll got to, in an attempt attribute this particular incident to the driver. 
Reveals a lot about you and how your mind works, I think.
The guy was shot because he is an idiot, and because the cop freaked out.

But again, what is the topic of conversation here? cops making mistakes and paying for them with their carrers and 20 years of his life? Which again is an example of justice.

Or why do rioters 'burning shit down' for "justice" when what they really want is vengeance.

Quote:I don't even know what you're talking about here. I don't expect anyone to be completely "for me" or agree on every incident where racial bias is suspected, because I'm honest enough to acknowledge that my own bias has the potential to skew my view of these situations at times.

I don't even claim to know that this shooting was racially motivated. I suspect it may played a significant role in the event, but it's quite possible that the trooper was simply one of the most careless, worthless, horrendous State Troopers in the history SC. Or had been dropping acid a few hours earlier; I don't know

But, what I do know is that someone who can look at that video and say "Nope, nothing's wrong here", has a serious fucking problem. 
There's no way around that.

You can take that however you like.
There is NOTHING WRONG HERE BECAUSE JUSTICE prevailed. The man getting shot as well as the cop going to jail are simply causalities of their own mistakes. Mistakes that they both paid for, and one of the two was rewarded for.

Messages In This Thread
Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 9:48 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by FatAndFaithless - September 22, 2016 at 9:52 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 10:30 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Rhondazvous - September 23, 2016 at 4:34 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Crossless1 - September 23, 2016 at 4:41 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Rhondazvous - September 23, 2016 at 5:00 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 23, 2016 at 5:03 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by I_am_not_mafia - September 22, 2016 at 9:52 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Jesster - September 22, 2016 at 10:02 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Mister Agenda - September 22, 2016 at 10:00 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by ukatheist - September 22, 2016 at 10:07 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 10:45 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 22, 2016 at 10:11 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 10:54 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 22, 2016 at 3:04 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 22, 2016 at 3:07 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by brewer - September 22, 2016 at 5:04 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 10:29 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 11:18 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 2:42 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 3:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 3:38 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 3:52 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 3:58 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 4:22 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 4:47 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 12:15 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 23, 2016 at 12:28 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 2:03 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 23, 2016 at 2:37 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 3:20 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 23, 2016 at 3:32 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Seraphina - September 24, 2016 at 12:22 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 3:10 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 3:16 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 2:40 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 2:43 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 4:01 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 4:05 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 4:43 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 5:07 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 5:28 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 5:31 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 6:04 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 6:13 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 23, 2016 at 3:35 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 2:51 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 24, 2016 at 4:19 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 5:16 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Huggy Bear - September 24, 2016 at 5:47 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 6:15 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 6:18 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Huggy Bear - September 24, 2016 at 6:45 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 26, 2016 at 10:34 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 26, 2016 at 12:25 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 26, 2016 at 1:09 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 26, 2016 at 1:13 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 26, 2016 at 1:18 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 26, 2016 at 1:43 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 26, 2016 at 2:12 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Minimalist - September 26, 2016 at 2:20 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 26, 2016 at 4:35 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 26, 2016 at 2:07 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Huggy Bear - September 26, 2016 at 9:32 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 27, 2016 at 4:31 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Huggy Bear - September 26, 2016 at 8:44 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 27, 2016 at 4:15 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Foxaèr - September 27, 2016 at 4:17 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 27, 2016 at 4:33 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 27, 2016 at 5:20 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Aegon - September 27, 2016 at 6:23 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 28, 2016 at 11:07 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Homeless Nutter - September 27, 2016 at 10:00 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 28, 2016 at 4:13 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Homeless Nutter - September 28, 2016 at 5:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Huggy Bear - September 28, 2016 at 11:15 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 28, 2016 at 5:04 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Huggy Bear - September 29, 2016 at 9:08 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 3, 2016 at 3:21 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Huggy Bear - October 5, 2016 at 5:30 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - October 5, 2016 at 7:14 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 24, 2016 at 7:49 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Seraphina - September 24, 2016 at 8:46 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 8:51 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 26, 2016 at 11:50 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 26, 2016 at 11:47 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 27, 2016 at 6:50 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 28, 2016 at 1:10 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 29, 2016 at 4:41 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 3, 2016 at 5:08 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 29, 2016 at 4:41 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 11:57 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 12:25 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by FatAndFaithless - October 4, 2016 at 12:28 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 12:33 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by FatAndFaithless - October 4, 2016 at 12:34 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 12:35 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 1:46 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 24, 2016 at 11:59 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Gawdzilla Sama - September 24, 2016 at 2:47 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 2:59 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Gawdzilla Sama - September 25, 2016 at 8:23 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 8:57 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 3:15 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by PETE_ROSE - September 22, 2016 at 12:04 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Gawdzilla Sama - September 22, 2016 at 12:06 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 3:05 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 23, 2016 at 1:16 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Pat Mustard - September 22, 2016 at 12:09 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by I_am_not_mafia - September 22, 2016 at 12:53 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Crossless1 - September 22, 2016 at 2:11 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 3:32 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by FatAndFaithless - September 22, 2016 at 10:32 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by I_am_not_mafia - September 22, 2016 at 10:58 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by ukatheist - September 22, 2016 at 11:02 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 11:37 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Cato - September 22, 2016 at 11:54 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 1:48 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Cato - September 23, 2016 at 12:12 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 1:27 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Cato - September 24, 2016 at 1:26 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 3:50 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 23, 2016 at 1:27 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Minimalist - September 22, 2016 at 12:02 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Esquilax - September 22, 2016 at 12:03 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 3:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 3:34 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by paulpablo - September 23, 2016 at 12:56 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 2:05 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Minimalist - September 22, 2016 at 1:50 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 3:33 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 2:17 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Jackalope - September 22, 2016 at 4:04 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Crossless1 - September 22, 2016 at 4:09 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:11 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 22, 2016 at 4:17 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:21 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 22, 2016 at 4:26 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Jackalope - September 23, 2016 at 12:28 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 22, 2016 at 3:17 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 3:27 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 22, 2016 at 4:00 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:03 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 22, 2016 at 4:13 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Crossless1 - September 22, 2016 at 4:16 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:18 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Crossless1 - September 22, 2016 at 4:19 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:22 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:16 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 22, 2016 at 4:22 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:25 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 22, 2016 at 4:31 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:33 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 22, 2016 at 4:37 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 22, 2016 at 4:59 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 22, 2016 at 4:23 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:25 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Huggy Bear - October 5, 2016 at 7:04 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 5, 2016 at 10:51 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Huggy Bear - October 6, 2016 at 12:36 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by paulpablo - October 6, 2016 at 2:43 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 6, 2016 at 10:07 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Iroscato - October 6, 2016 at 10:21 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Huggy Bear - October 6, 2016 at 10:37 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Joods - October 11, 2016 at 11:52 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 6, 2016 at 12:00 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 6, 2016 at 12:34 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 6, 2016 at 12:46 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 6, 2016 at 12:51 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 6, 2016 at 1:08 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 6, 2016 at 1:19 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 6, 2016 at 1:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 6, 2016 at 1:30 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 6, 2016 at 3:00 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Minimalist - October 6, 2016 at 5:31 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 6, 2016 at 2:05 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 6, 2016 at 12:30 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 6, 2016 at 2:58 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 6, 2016 at 4:19 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 6, 2016 at 6:24 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 6, 2016 at 10:59 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 6, 2016 at 11:17 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 7, 2016 at 12:26 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Mister Agenda - October 12, 2016 at 9:23 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 12, 2016 at 12:05 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 22, 2016 at 3:26 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 22, 2016 at 3:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 22, 2016 at 4:07 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 22, 2016 at 4:14 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Jackalope - September 22, 2016 at 4:08 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 22, 2016 at 3:40 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 22, 2016 at 3:41 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 22, 2016 at 3:46 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 3:32 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 3:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 3:44 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 3:46 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 4:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:31 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 22, 2016 at 4:32 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 4:52 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 23, 2016 at 12:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 22, 2016 at 3:38 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 3:42 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 3:54 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:00 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 4:09 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:15 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 4:37 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:55 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 22, 2016 at 4:30 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 3:49 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 3:56 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 22, 2016 at 4:01 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:05 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 22, 2016 at 4:09 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 10:59 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Pat Mustard - September 22, 2016 at 4:42 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 22, 2016 at 4:47 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 5:12 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Homeless Nutter - September 22, 2016 at 5:31 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Crossless1 - September 22, 2016 at 5:38 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 11:06 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 22, 2016 at 11:41 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Regina - September 23, 2016 at 12:09 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 23, 2016 at 5:23 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by paulpablo - September 23, 2016 at 5:36 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by paulpablo - September 23, 2016 at 12:35 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 11:41 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 23, 2016 at 12:39 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 1:23 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 25, 2016 at 9:28 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 9:30 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Homeless Nutter - September 25, 2016 at 9:49 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 25, 2016 at 12:50 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 25, 2016 at 2:18 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 3:23 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 12:41 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Gemini - September 22, 2016 at 5:44 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Mr Greene - September 23, 2016 at 6:16 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 4:05 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:08 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 4:12 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 4:56 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 22, 2016 at 4:51 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 22, 2016 at 5:03 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 12:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Faith No More - September 24, 2016 at 12:14 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 12:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 3:48 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 4:01 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 4:12 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 4:35 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 5:10 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 5:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 6:25 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 6:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 6:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 6:46 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 6:53 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 6:54 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 6:58 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 7:02 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 7:12 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 7:19 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Pat Mustard - September 25, 2016 at 6:07 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 10:44 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Crossless1 - September 22, 2016 at 4:27 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 22, 2016 at 4:35 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Crossless1 - September 22, 2016 at 4:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 22, 2016 at 5:33 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 22, 2016 at 6:08 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Jesster - September 22, 2016 at 6:08 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 22, 2016 at 6:10 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Foxaèr - September 23, 2016 at 12:31 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by BrokenQuill92 - September 23, 2016 at 12:57 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 11:39 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 1:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 2:06 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 23, 2016 at 1:06 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - September 23, 2016 at 3:58 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Mister Agenda - September 23, 2016 at 10:13 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 23, 2016 at 11:41 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 11:44 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 23, 2016 at 11:48 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 11:50 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 23, 2016 at 11:59 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 23, 2016 at 12:57 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by BrokenQuill92 - September 23, 2016 at 1:03 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 1:11 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Homeless Nutter - September 23, 2016 at 1:19 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 2:09 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 23, 2016 at 2:25 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 2:43 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Pat Mustard - September 23, 2016 at 4:00 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 23, 2016 at 4:12 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 24, 2016 at 1:23 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Foxaèr - September 24, 2016 at 1:25 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Arkilogue - September 24, 2016 at 4:01 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by LastPoet - September 24, 2016 at 8:41 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 2:17 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 2:22 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 23, 2016 at 2:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Joods - September 23, 2016 at 6:58 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 23, 2016 at 8:40 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 11:48 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - September 23, 2016 at 11:59 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by paulpablo - September 23, 2016 at 12:26 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 2:02 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 23, 2016 at 12:39 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 12:41 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Homeless Nutter - September 23, 2016 at 1:06 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 1:15 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 23, 2016 at 2:06 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Homeless Nutter - September 24, 2016 at 8:04 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 2:28 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 2:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Pat Mustard - September 25, 2016 at 5:52 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Homeless Nutter - September 25, 2016 at 10:25 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by downbeatplumb - September 23, 2016 at 1:23 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 1:19 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 23, 2016 at 2:32 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 2:42 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 23, 2016 at 2:47 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 2:51 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 23, 2016 at 2:53 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Crossless1 - September 23, 2016 at 3:07 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 3:16 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 23, 2016 at 3:33 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 23, 2016 at 11:48 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Crossless1 - September 23, 2016 at 2:59 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 3:03 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 5:02 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 5:53 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 6:47 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 6:59 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 7:49 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 8:25 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 9:12 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 1:27 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 2:16 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Minimalist - September 23, 2016 at 2:48 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 2:53 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Minimalist - September 23, 2016 at 3:00 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 3:06 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 23, 2016 at 4:18 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 23, 2016 at 5:02 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by BrokenQuill92 - September 23, 2016 at 10:05 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 7:25 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 24, 2016 at 3:14 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 4:17 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 4:22 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 4:40 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 5:08 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 24, 2016 at 5:08 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 5:32 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 24, 2016 at 6:12 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 6:15 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 6:19 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 6:22 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 6:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 6:33 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 6:39 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 6:49 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 24, 2016 at 5:46 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 3:42 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by BrokenQuill92 - September 24, 2016 at 4:45 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 4:53 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by BrokenQuill92 - September 24, 2016 at 4:58 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 5:25 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 5:49 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 24, 2016 at 6:15 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 6:17 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 6:38 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Huggy Bear - September 24, 2016 at 7:01 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 7:14 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Joods - September 25, 2016 at 10:49 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 24, 2016 at 6:51 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by rexbeccarox - September 24, 2016 at 7:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 24, 2016 at 8:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by rexbeccarox - September 24, 2016 at 10:15 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 4:55 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 25, 2016 at 5:26 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 5:31 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 5:34 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 25, 2016 at 12:43 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Seraphina - September 24, 2016 at 8:55 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 4:59 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 25, 2016 at 5:04 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 5:12 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 25, 2016 at 12:38 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 25, 2016 at 12:40 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 25, 2016 at 12:55 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 25, 2016 at 1:08 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 25, 2016 at 1:09 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 25, 2016 at 1:11 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 25, 2016 at 1:31 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Seraphina - September 25, 2016 at 12:15 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 5:22 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 25, 2016 at 5:43 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 5:52 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 25, 2016 at 6:43 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 8:15 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 25, 2016 at 8:49 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 8:53 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 25, 2016 at 9:04 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 9:07 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 25, 2016 at 12:46 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 9:17 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 25, 2016 at 9:38 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 9:39 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 25, 2016 at 9:42 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 10:09 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by rexbeccarox - September 25, 2016 at 10:41 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 25, 2016 at 12:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 25, 2016 at 9:51 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Homeless Nutter - September 25, 2016 at 9:56 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 10:11 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 25, 2016 at 10:17 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 10:21 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 25, 2016 at 10:22 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 10:28 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 25, 2016 at 10:38 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 10:40 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Huggy Bear - September 25, 2016 at 10:45 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 10:48 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - September 25, 2016 at 12:42 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 25, 2016 at 12:47 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 12:54 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 25, 2016 at 10:55 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 10:13 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 25, 2016 at 10:21 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 10:52 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by account_inactive - September 25, 2016 at 12:50 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 25, 2016 at 10:52 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 11:03 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 25, 2016 at 11:38 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Mr Greene - September 26, 2016 at 8:20 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 26, 2016 at 12:12 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 26, 2016 at 2:14 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 26, 2016 at 4:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 26, 2016 at 4:43 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 27, 2016 at 12:47 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - September 28, 2016 at 4:24 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - September 28, 2016 at 5:19 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 29, 2016 at 6:09 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Jackalope - October 2, 2016 at 8:29 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 3, 2016 at 5:17 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 4, 2016 at 1:18 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 12:59 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 4, 2016 at 1:17 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Pat Mustard - September 29, 2016 at 4:59 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - September 29, 2016 at 5:32 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Pat Mustard - September 29, 2016 at 7:15 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 3, 2016 at 2:25 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Aegon - October 3, 2016 at 3:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 12:38 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by FatAndFaithless - October 4, 2016 at 12:39 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 1:55 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 2:01 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 2:17 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 2:24 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Aegon - October 4, 2016 at 2:10 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Pat Mustard - October 4, 2016 at 11:05 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 1:02 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 29, 2016 at 6:13 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Jackalope - October 2, 2016 at 8:23 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 3, 2016 at 2:21 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Joods - October 3, 2016 at 2:51 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 12:07 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Joods - October 4, 2016 at 1:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 12:32 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by FatAndFaithless - October 4, 2016 at 12:33 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 12:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - September 28, 2016 at 5:30 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 3, 2016 at 2:13 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Joods - September 29, 2016 at 6:25 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - September 29, 2016 at 1:59 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - October 2, 2016 at 7:22 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 2, 2016 at 7:57 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 4, 2016 at 2:00 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 3, 2016 at 3:30 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - September 29, 2016 at 8:54 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - September 29, 2016 at 9:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 2, 2016 at 6:27 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 3, 2016 at 2:49 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Jackalope - October 2, 2016 at 8:43 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - October 2, 2016 at 12:49 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 2, 2016 at 12:17 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Pat Mustard - October 3, 2016 at 3:46 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 3, 2016 at 1:54 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 3, 2016 at 1:51 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 3, 2016 at 2:41 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 3, 2016 at 3:15 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Pat Mustard - October 4, 2016 at 11:07 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 12:14 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Angrboda - October 6, 2016 at 12:21 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 12:20 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Joods - October 3, 2016 at 3:34 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 12:35 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 3, 2016 at 3:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 3, 2016 at 3:48 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 12:43 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 12:48 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 3, 2016 at 3:59 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - October 3, 2016 at 4:55 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 12:47 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Cecelia - October 3, 2016 at 4:32 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 12:50 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 12:55 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 3, 2016 at 11:11 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - October 4, 2016 at 11:08 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - October 4, 2016 at 12:10 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 1:13 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - October 4, 2016 at 12:24 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - October 4, 2016 at 12:31 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 12:34 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 1:52 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - October 4, 2016 at 1:58 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - October 4, 2016 at 12:36 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 12:37 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - October 4, 2016 at 12:42 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Pat Mustard - October 4, 2016 at 2:12 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Drich - October 4, 2016 at 2:41 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Pat Mustard - October 5, 2016 at 7:22 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - October 5, 2016 at 7:41 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - October 4, 2016 at 12:52 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - October 4, 2016 at 12:58 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 1:00 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 4, 2016 at 1:39 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 4, 2016 at 4:10 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Minimalist - October 5, 2016 at 7:09 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Huggy Bear - October 5, 2016 at 7:26 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Minimalist - October 5, 2016 at 8:22 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Cecelia - October 5, 2016 at 7:31 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Minimalist - October 5, 2016 at 8:22 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 6, 2016 at 1:56 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - October 6, 2016 at 7:05 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 6, 2016 at 3:10 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Mister Agenda - October 6, 2016 at 10:42 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - October 6, 2016 at 12:07 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 6, 2016 at 12:14 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - October 6, 2016 at 12:17 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 6, 2016 at 12:24 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Angrboda - October 6, 2016 at 12:48 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 6, 2016 at 12:58 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - October 6, 2016 at 1:02 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Crossless1 - October 6, 2016 at 1:02 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - October 6, 2016 at 7:10 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 12, 2016 at 2:58 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 12, 2016 at 3:34 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Kingpin - October 12, 2016 at 3:51 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 12, 2016 at 4:08 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 12, 2016 at 10:58 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 13, 2016 at 2:46 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 13, 2016 at 2:46 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by LastPoet - October 13, 2016 at 5:35 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Mister Agenda - October 13, 2016 at 10:33 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 13, 2016 at 11:55 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Athene - October 13, 2016 at 12:23 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by RobertE - October 13, 2016 at 12:46 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by LastPoet - October 13, 2016 at 12:29 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Thumpalumpacus - October 13, 2016 at 1:16 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by abaris - October 13, 2016 at 2:35 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by KevinM1 - October 13, 2016 at 10:40 am
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by Aroura - October 13, 2016 at 1:00 pm
RE: Why do the ritors ask for Justice? - by The Grand Nudger - October 13, 2016 at 1:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sassy Justice Foxaèr 0 180 October 28, 2020 at 9:19 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  There is no justice...... RBG RIP! Brian37 96 5750 September 29, 2020 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  More obstruction of justice from Donald Trump. Jehanne 6 982 September 11, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Another one For Justice Kennedy to Decide Minimalist 8 3262 August 8, 2015 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Justice - American Style Minimalist 10 2387 July 18, 2015 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Glenn Greewald's With Liberty and Justice for Some Minimalist 13 2820 March 24, 2015 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Ferguson and the Justice Department Report JesusHChrist 39 7604 March 11, 2015 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Christian Orthodoxy's proof of love and justice Zenith 0 788 March 6, 2015 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Zenith