Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 7:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York?
For Drippy, ignorance is bliss. Because he wants to twist words and their definitions, accuse people of posting a link from a press release (but have the balls to use a "google defined" definition of the word rape and think that's okay), I have put together this from RAINN. It's the laws on rape and/or sexual assault for every single state in the US. In case dripshit wants to doubt the validity of RAINN and who they are... here is their About Page 
They work in partnership with the Department Of Defense.

Quote:RAINN'S MISSION

RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) is the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization and was named one of "America's 100 Best Charities" by Worth magazine. RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline (800.656.HOPE, online.rainn.org y rainn.org/es) in partnership with more than 1,000 local sexual assault service providers across the country and operates the DoD Safe Helpline for the Department of Defense. RAINN also carries out programs to prevent sexual violence, help victims, and ensure that perpetrators are brought to justice.

Here is the page source for the rape and/or sexual assault laws for every state in the US. Note that in some states, sexual assault and rape defined, are one in the same.

Oh, they have also included Statutory Rape and Sodomy in with these laws as well.

Newsflash for you drippy - you have adamantly argued that if a rape isn't reported, that it didn't happen. Wrong. Wrong and more wrong. Did you know that a DA absolutely can prosecute a rape without the victim even coming forward? Yeah. That DOES happen.

Complete state listing for all states, regardless of SOL

States where there is NO SOL for rape/sexual assault: There are exceptions to the laws, which is why I provided the link, and to source my information, obviously.

Alabama: None specified.
Alaska:    None specified.
Arizona:

Arkansas:

Washington DC (District of Colombia) : None specified.
Guam: (A US territory) None specified.
Idaho: None specified.
Kentucky: None specified.
Maine: None specified.
Maryland: None specified.
Massachusetts: None specified.
Michigan:

Mississippi: None specified.
Missouri: None specified.
Nebraska: None specified.
Nevada: None specified.
New Hampshire: None specified.
New Mexico:

North Carolina: None specified.
Pennsylvania ^

Puerto Rico ^

Rhode Island ^
  • None specified.
South Carolina ^
  • None specified.
South Dakota ^
  • None specified.
Vermont ^
  • None specified.
Virgin Islands ^
  • None specified.
Virginia ^
  • None specified.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How the fuck is there a statute of limitations for rape in New York? - by Joods - October 18, 2016 at 1:59 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Melania: "Fuck Christmas!" Fake Messiah 17 1438 October 2, 2020 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Liam Neeson: Rape, Revenge, and Race Relations Rev. Rye 233 17001 February 21, 2019 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fuck Your Property Rights, You Scumbag Bastard Minimalist 0 539 October 1, 2018 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Please Do It, You Dumb Fuck. Sue Him! Minimalist 19 1558 September 6, 2018 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Court of Appeals Tells Alabama Shitheads to "Fuck Off!" Minimalist 6 1205 August 23, 2018 at 2:00 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  What in the fuck is a Patriot Prayer? GODZILLA 18 1727 August 6, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Never Fuck With A Billionaire's Money! Minimalist 5 698 July 29, 2018 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Then Your Culture Needs A Lot of Work, You Dumb Fuck Minimalist 13 1708 July 23, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  You Know What? Fuck Him. Minimalist 8 1035 May 25, 2018 at 10:53 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25983 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13