Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 7:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
Mariosep, your first point is nonsense.  Utter trash.  There is no evidence that any sentient being either created or operates "the universe and man and everything with a beginning."  If there ever was a first cause, it's highly unlikely that it was sentient -- It could be something as simple as a single quantum fluctuation that toggled a tiny area of space from "0" to "1" and started a mindless chain reaction.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? - by deleteduser12345 - October 25, 2016 at 12:48 pm
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? - by Astreja - November 3, 2016 at 6:12 pm
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? - by deleteduser12345 - November 7, 2016 at 5:15 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Do you care what other atheists think of you? Secular Heckler 27 7287 September 7, 2026 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 34 9988 July 17, 2024 at 7:34 am
Last Post: awty
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 32515 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 17595 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 1748 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god Interaktive 11 3331 January 1, 2023 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 6346 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I received a letter from a theist, need a good reply Radamand 22 6280 March 22, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Illustrating the burden of proof - pay me! Nachos_of_Nurgle 109 26405 February 18, 2022 at 5:10 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 2706 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)