Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 3:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I am a pixieist, what do you think of my proof that universe creating pixies exist?
#43
RE: I am a pixieist, what do you think of my proof that universe creating pixies exist?
(November 11, 2016 at 7:47 am)Jesster Wrote: Exactly! The pixie argument is completely made-up bullshit. I am obviously the Creator Goddess and these foolish atheists are just mocking me.

Hmm, I need to find a way of objectively verifying whether you are telling the truth or not.

So I'll spend tonight searching my feelings and trust what my heart tells me.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a pixieist, - by Minimalist - November 10, 2016 at 8:32 pm
RE: I am a pixieist, what do you think of my proof that universe creating pixies exist? - by I_am_not_mafia - November 11, 2016 at 8:01 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Do you care what other atheists think of you? Secular Heckler 27 7269 September 7, 2026 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  If God doesnt exist. Then why is Momoko from Ghost Stories Eng Dub so cute RichieSmall 2 2566 June 7, 2025 at 4:29 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Veridical NDEs: Evidence/Proof of the Soul and the After-Life? Nishant Xavier 34 9983 July 17, 2024 at 7:34 am
Last Post: awty
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 32482 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 17516 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 4715 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  Illustrating the burden of proof - pay me! Nachos_of_Nurgle 109 26367 February 18, 2022 at 5:10 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 2702 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
Photo Popular atheist says universe is not a work of art like a painting Walter99 32 9448 March 22, 2021 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 3679 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)