Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 8:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
(November 11, 2016 at 4:04 am)Mariosep Wrote: Dear Simon Moon:

I have given the proof of God existing nth times already, starting from the postulation of the concept of God, to the evidence in objective reality outside of our mind, in all instances of causation, like conception and birth of babies by their papas and mamas, thus to the conclusion on the basis of the evidence, namely: an entity in existence corresponding to the posited concept scil. first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning, which I call God.

Dude are you slow or what?

Where do you get the idea that just because you create a concept of god, then follow that up with 'proofs' that reaffirm your original concept, you're all of the sudden proving the existence of god, theoretically or otherwise? Are you honestly that dumb? Where does your original concept of god come from? Your first point is the first problem with your 'argument.' You don't explain how you reached the point where you created this concept of god. From where did you get this concept? From who? And just because your concept may have an origin does not make that concept valid. I can say that blue is, in concept, actually red, but that doesn't make it fucking so.

That's like me saying

1. Unicorns are the sole creators and operators of cupcakes and baked goods - because I said so

2. Look for instances of cupcakes and baked goods outside of our minds

3. Ooooh look, a cupcake

4. God exists because I said so, plus 70 pages of complete nonsensical, grammatically incorrect bullshit

Your mind is so incredibly dull and your grasp on the English language so tenuous, that if you're not trolling us all I honestly fucking feel bad for you. I have never met a thicker headed idiot in all my days. You're literally just spouting off grammatically incorrect nonsense for 70+ pages in a row, basically repeating the same shit over and over and over, despite dozens of people explaining to you in detail why your original post makes absolutely no sense. How much longer can this go on before you realize you're a moron and you need to rethink your 'argument,' if we can even call it that? You're trying WAY too hard to 'sound' like some sort of intellectual thinker, and quite honestly a little bit of pretentiousness never hurt anyone. But if you're going to be a pretentious prick your argument better be fucking sound, which it is not - at all.

The problem is I don't think you even know what the fuck you're talking about. You probably heard some christian scholar spout this nonsense off in a debate of some kind and thought you could recycle it here. Wish I could say it was a nice try, but it wasn't
“Love is the only bow on Life’s dark cloud. It is the morning and the evening star. It shines upon the babe, and sheds its radiance on the quiet tomb. It is the mother of art, inspirer of poet, patriot and philosopher.

It is the air and light of every heart – builder of every home, kindler of every fire on every hearth. It was the first to dream of immortality. It fills the world with melody – for music is the voice of love.

Love is the magician, the enchanter, that changes worthless things to Joy, and makes royal kings and queens of common clay. It is the perfume of that wondrous flower, the heart, and without that sacred passion, that divine swoon, we are less than beasts; but with it, earth is heaven, and we are gods.” - Robert. G. Ingersoll

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? - by AceBoogie - November 11, 2016 at 12:58 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 6242 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3521 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 488 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god Interaktive 11 1143 January 1, 2023 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2109 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I received a letter from a theist, need a good reply Radamand 22 2093 March 22, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 1014 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 1425 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you think of LGBTQ2? SlimePumper 58 7312 February 18, 2019 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Agnostico
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 7519 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG