Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 10:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
Now, dear Simon Moon, let us talk about causation, the concept.

You still try to make a mess of causation.

Do molecules in a proper sense cause your coming to existence and life?

Or your papa and mama?

That is the tactics of atheists, they just keep on and on with intentionally confounding the use of language when they speak.

In Christianity there is the teaching that lying is speech against one’s mind, meaning instead of communicating what one knows to be the truth, the fact, the logic, and what the history of ideas teaches of genuine lessons for mankind, the liar speaks the contrary, in order to deceive his listeners.

That is what I call an appeal to or more correctly a flight to take to refuge in intellectual perversity, by the abuse of language - one form of intellectual perversity.

Dear readers here, I am glad that I have stayed this far in Atheistforums.org (thanks to the gentlemen atheist founders and owners and operators of the web forum), for I have come to the insight about the phenomenon of intellectual perversity with atheists, namely: instead of thinking on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas, they seek all the time to abuse their reason and intelligence with for example messing up language, in order to succeed in their intellectually perverse motive, viz., to escape from the existence of God, in concept as first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

When you read atheists saying something on the issue God exists or not, see what they are doing to language: abusing it, so that as with Simon Moon, they talk as to misrepresent and defraud folks from the real issue involved, namely, God exists or not.

That is why they talk about flying spaghetti monster, invisible pink unicorn, orbiting teapot in space to describe God, when there are already concepts of God which center on the core achievement of God, namely the creation and operation of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

Exactly, that is their tactics similar to the intellectual perverse practice of unethical advertising agencies, conditioning folks with lies, because they know that lies continuously repeated will bring about in people the conviction that they are getting truths from these unethical marketers of useless and even harmful and still expensively priced merchandise.

Okay, dear atheist Simon Moon, tell mankind, do molecules no matter how you distort your language brain cells, in a proper sense caused your coming to existence and life, or your papa and mama.

Dear readers here, the first instinct of Simon Moon when he reacts to this message from me, is to go into another instance of intellectual perversity, most probably with more abuse of language.

So let you see if he at least try another tack instead of abusing again his faculty of speech.

In excerpt from #798 Simon Moon Wrote:
Quote:In excerpt from #775 Simon Moon Wrote: Yes, the act of reproduction is the cause of offspring being born.

Mariosep Wrote:You now see, dear Simon, that this causation is prevailing all over existence, and it is the evidence of an original first and ultimate cause, namely, God in concept as first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

You continue to miss an important distinction.

The causation that is responsible for me, is creatio ex material.

In other words, my existence, from the time I was conceived until now, is a rearrangement of existing matter and energy. When my mother was pregnant with me, her appetite was quite a bit greater than when she was not pregnant. Have you ever heard the saying pregnant women use, "I am eating for two"? Where do you think all the nutrition form all that extra food went? It was converted into me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? - by Mariosep - November 14, 2016 at 4:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 6098 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3398 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 482 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god Interaktive 11 1141 January 1, 2023 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2089 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I received a letter from a theist, need a good reply Radamand 22 2077 March 22, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 1010 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 1418 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you think of LGBTQ2? SlimePumper 58 7278 February 18, 2019 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Agnostico
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 7452 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG