Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 10:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
Dear atheist colleagues here, now that you have mentioned evidence and I am inviting you and myself to work as to come to a concurred on concept of evidence and how it works, you are no longer interested.

See? And you blame me all the time that I am not attending to you.

So, the thread is on my proof of God existing, suppose you tell me in not more than fifty words what you want me to attend to you about, okay?

Why not more than fifty words? Because then you will not go astray and if you do, I will right away notice that you have gone astray, so I will save time to not read your posts further.

I propose that you atheists and me really talk about evidence, as that is the most interesting objection from you.

Later.

ANNEX 1
#876 10 hours ago in response to no evidence by Cato (see below) Mariosep Wrote:Babies are evidence of causation from an entity that corresponds to the concept of God, namely, in concept God is first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

Now, you atheists and I a theist, we must work to concur on what is evidence, what is the target of evidence, how does evidence hit its target, which target once hit, leads us to know the existence of the something previously we did not know exists.

Are you capable and patient to work with me to know what is evidence, or you prefer to do the easy but wasteful thing, of cussing all the time?

You see, dear atheists here, you have one very good objection against God existing, namely you don't see evidence of God existing.

Suppose you try to analyze what you mean by seeing evidence; what about seeing babies, are they not visible to your eyes? and then you ask yourselves this question: Babies come from their papa and mama, you and I were babies also once, we came from our papa and mama, do you deny that?

Next, we ask or tell ourselves that papa and mama cause us to come forth from mama's womb after nine months of gestation, you deny that?

All that process is the evidence when you think about it, evidence to the existence ultimately of an entity that corresponds to the concept of God, namely, God is first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

Now, suppose as you atheists who are very keen on evidence, please present one atheist who has written an article for free reading in the internet, on evidence.

I am now waiting with bated breath to see you, oh atheist colleagues here, to give me the link to one atheist author of an internet article on evidence, for free reading by mankind who longs to see evidence of God existing.

That will be a most worthy contribution to useful knowledge, useful for resolving the existence or non-existence of God, more useful than you atheists cussing all the time.

Think about that, without cussing all the time, that is a most wasteful impediment to thinking on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas, to come to in our present context, what is evidence, what is the target of evidence, how does evidence hit its target, so that once the target is hit, we will know for sure the existence of the thing we did not know exist previously, because we did not have evidence.

Think!

Later.

ANNEX 2
#875 yesterday, 15:14 Cato Wrote:
Yesterday, 14:01 Jesster Wrote:88 pages and he's still stuck on this shit? Fuck.

Also 88 pages with absolutely no evidence, just rationalizations that are convincing only to those that already believe for some other reason. Fuck indeed.
2 kudos given by: downbeatplumb, Alasdair Ham

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? - by Mariosep - November 18, 2016 at 5:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 6086 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3391 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 482 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god Interaktive 11 1141 January 1, 2023 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2086 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I received a letter from a theist, need a good reply Radamand 22 2077 March 22, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 1009 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 1418 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you think of LGBTQ2? SlimePumper 58 7277 February 18, 2019 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Agnostico
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 7447 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG