Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 6:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing?
Haha, gotcha guys, Oh ye atheists here, you have not dared to address your brain to work on my statement, namely:

"The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence."

Hahahahahaha!

Allow me, you are scared stiff, to come out of your brain, to explain why you dare not review the statement as to say that it is a senseless statement, because once you start thinking on truths, facts, logic, and the history of ideas, all with objective reality like the nose in your face, and you Astreja, your baby now grown up even to manhood - ahahahaha, you will face the fact staring at you: you are doomed in your senseless denial of God existing, in concept as first and foremost,

"The creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning."

Dear readers, thanks a lot for reading this my thread.

Do you notice that atheists here cannot that is why they dare not, come out of their brain to investigate reality like the nose in our face and the babies we bring forth into life and existence, and still deny God exists, in concept as:

"First and foremost, the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning."

You see, dear readers, let you go to Infidels.org, they have the biggest collections of atheists talking no end all inside their brain, but never going forth into the objective reality of the nose in their face and also in particular the babies they and the rest of mankind bringing forth into objective existence, to explain how they account for the nose and the babies coming into existence and living status, without God in concept as:

"First and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning."

They will write volumes of words to say nothing but hope to dazzle you with their vacuous manipulation of words and more words, and when you demand,

"Hey what about the nose in our face and the babies we bring forth into existence and life, how do you explain that, but no saying that you don't know, because if you don't know, then keep quiet and go away from writing so voluminously to just at the end when the chips are down you have to utter shamefully, 'We [you] don't know'".

Okay, Astreja, mama Astreja, and all the atheists who used to be so busy with raving mad foul language against me, tell mankind what is your explanation for the nose in your face and the babies your papas and mamas produced besides yourselves.

Dear readers, as usual I will end up with this challenge to them, so that you will notice again, how they will not take up the challenge but again regurgitate endless volumes of stale sour vapid words all from their brain, and never examining the reality in existence of their nose and babies.

"Explain what you understand of the statement, ‘The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence,' as applied to the nose in your face and babies your papas and mamas procreate aside from yourselves, or better most importantly, YOURSELVES: explain how you came about without your papa and mama!"

Dear readers, don't forget to examine their posts and see that as usual they go into empty words to dazzle you but vacuously because they dare not show how the statement, "The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence," as applied to the nose in their face and to themselves as once been babies born from and by their papas and mamas, is senseless.*

Okay, atheists and in particular Astreja, you have been here from the beginning, get busy with the nose in your face and with your baby, and examine the statement as applied to yourself and your baby, "The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence," and explain why at all you dare not expound on it as to prove together with Asmodee (he's not dared to put in an appearance now) that it is without meaning to themselves.

Dear readers, it is very good that I have not been banned all these long pages of my thread, now is the best time to deal with them atheists here, and their raving mad foul language, because, now that I have with certainty concluded that they have no thinking at all or they dare not think at all, as to give credit to their reason and intelligence, if they do not suppress them but they do, that is why they are always into vacuous volumes of words to no effect in the default status of things in the totality of reality which is existence.

I repeat, from the paragraph above with an asterisk * at the end:

*Dear readers, don't forget to examine their posts and see that as usual they go into empty words to dazzle you but vacuously because they dare not show how the statement, "The default status of things in the totality of reality is existence," as applied to the nose in their face and to themselves as once been babies born from and by their papas and mamas, is senseless.*

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? - by Mariosep - November 27, 2016 at 6:05 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 6083 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Do you think God is authoritarian? ShinyCrystals 65 3389 December 9, 2023 at 7:08 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The fascinating asymmetry of theist-atheist discussion Astreja 5 482 July 22, 2023 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Europeans already think about Harry Potter, not about god Interaktive 11 1140 January 1, 2023 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I'm no longer an anti-theist Duty 27 2085 September 16, 2022 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I received a letter from a theist, need a good reply Radamand 22 2077 March 22, 2022 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Atheists, do you think Florence Nightingale was a way better person than that fraud Kimbu42 6 1009 October 11, 2021 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 1418 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What do you think of LGBTQ2? SlimePumper 58 7274 February 18, 2019 at 5:19 am
Last Post: Agnostico
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 7446 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG