Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 9, 2024, 9:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WLB Will Be Shrieking Like Someone Took A Blowtorch To His Balls
RE: The WLB Will Be Shrieking Like Someone Took A Blowtorch To His Balls
(April 11, 2017 at 6:02 pm)Tazzycorn Wrote:
(April 11, 2017 at 3:03 pm)Jeanne Wrote: Hello all.

What is wrong with providing a photo-ID in order to vote?  A 2016 Gallup Poll shows that voter ID laws are favored by 80% of all Americans.

It's one thing to require some form of photographic ID. It's another to invent a one specially for elections, charge significant money for it and then implement it so that only minorities and other Democrat voting demographics ever get asked for it. That's the problem.

Quote:The voter fraud done in my county in this century has been perpetrated by Democrats.

What voter fraud are you talking about. The only documented case of voter fraud in 2016 was a woman trying to vote twice for Drumpfuck.

Quote:Do you remember the Black Panthers standing outside the voting place smacking their nightsticks against their hands and scowling at people going in to vote for or against Obama?  That's voter suppression.  They were using scare tactics to "persuade" people to vote for Obama, a Democrat.  I remember men at the voting place in my home town, who gave small bottles of liquor to blacks so they would vote the right way...Democrat.

Bullshit. This whole paragraph is as truthful as the "paedophile prostitution ring out of a pizzeria basement" story Der Sturmerbart published during the election.

Hey I've got a good idea. Why don't you agitate for the running and monitoring of all US elections to be taken out of political hands? Give civil servants and citizens who are known not to be members of any party control over the running and policing of elections. I bet you wouldn't dare, because you know that your beloved Republitraitor party would be put into permanent opposition starting in 2018 once all US citizens were fairly allowed the right to vote (or do you not realise that your own party illegally disenfrancised over ten million of your fellow citizens). You're talking about a few (and mostly fake) minor incidents, yet you will not go after the massive proven voter fraud.

Hello Tazzycorn.

You may have missed my question to you in the posts of mine that got all jumbled together.  It was in reference to this statement that you made above concerning the ten million of our fellow citizens that were illegally disenfranchised by the Republican Party.

It is not my party, by the way.  I am a Conservative Libertarian if anything and vote accordingly for the person without regard to party.

I asked you for evidence of this or, if there is none, that you explain why you feel these citizens were denied... by the  Republican Party... the right to vote in this recent election.

-Jeanne
"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The WLB Will Be Shrieking Like Someone Took A Blowtorch To His Balls - by Jeanne - April 14, 2017 at 8:22 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 302 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1139 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 15353 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Someone Explain This 'Shutdown' to Me? Jade-Green Stone 62 5818 January 22, 2019 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4563 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  So Not Every WLB Voter Was a Racist Retard. Minimalist 16 1230 October 29, 2018 at 12:16 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Judge Tells The WLB to Go Fuck Himself Minimalist 0 884 October 25, 2018 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  No Wall? The WLB is Unhappy Minimalist 9 926 September 21, 2018 at 6:30 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  By Popular demand, a break from the WLB Brian37 5 664 August 14, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Sh*thole craps on his intel again..... Brian37 2 604 August 3, 2018 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37