Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 8:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit
#18
RE: Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit
(July 28, 2011 at 10:13 am)Napoleon Wrote: You know what? Considering this IS supposed to be satire it's not funny in the slightest. It's just fucking plain stupid. I'm glad I didn't understand it as satire, because frankly it's a bad example of it.

I thought it was funny.

I had no idea of the bad feeling it would cause.

Kinda regretting posting now.Sad



You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.




 








Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Mom And Dad, I'm Gay And Also Stronger Than Both Of You, So Don't Try Any Shit - by downbeatplumb - July 28, 2011 at 12:55 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things you don't want to hear your pilot say. Jackie 74 14548 March 2, 2021 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Valentine's "Things you don't want to see" Jackie 22 5763 February 15, 2021 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Dad jokes? BrokenQuill92 13 3416 December 22, 2019 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Fuck The Ocean (warning distrubin shit ) Amarok 18 6297 July 21, 2019 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Mom rants about breastfeeding Kitan Etos 13 3308 April 19, 2019 at 5:40 am
Last Post: Athene
  William Lane Craig Is Less Important Than Tetris Edwardo Piet 2 1004 May 3, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? Coveny 10 3347 March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Gay Jared Kushner Kitan Etos 4 1590 October 30, 2017 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  This is worse than . . . vorlon13 13 2766 October 25, 2017 at 6:42 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Stronger Than You (atheist version) Der/die AtheistIn 3 1866 August 3, 2017 at 9:00 am
Last Post: Astonished



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)