Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 12:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Could I sue my religion over this?
#22
RE: Could I sue my religion over this?
IIRC, Won2b has been having marital problems since he joined.  First it was that he wanted some strange and maybe didn't want to be married.  Now it's getting stoned.  Next he'll be burning the toast all the time or leaving the toilet seat up.  As an observer, it;s seems that the marriage itself is a problem, not that there are problems external to the marriage causing tension -in- the marriage.....but who am I, lol.

Stoners, generally, marry other stoners or at least people who don't mind weed. Just like smokers, drinkers, and porcelain clown statuette enthusiasts.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Could I sue my religion over this? - by Won2blv - October 7, 2017 at 11:24 am
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by vorlon13 - October 7, 2017 at 11:28 am
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Losty - October 7, 2017 at 11:36 am
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Catholic_Lady - October 7, 2017 at 11:54 am
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Won2blv - October 7, 2017 at 1:41 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Catholic_Lady - October 7, 2017 at 1:50 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by I_am_not_mafia - October 7, 2017 at 1:52 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Whateverist - October 7, 2017 at 2:42 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by vorlon13 - October 7, 2017 at 12:07 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by chimp3 - October 7, 2017 at 12:27 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by KevinM1 - October 7, 2017 at 1:06 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Minimalist - October 7, 2017 at 1:15 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Catholic_Lady - October 7, 2017 at 1:56 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by I_am_not_mafia - October 7, 2017 at 2:09 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by brewer - October 7, 2017 at 1:57 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Catholic_Lady - October 7, 2017 at 2:14 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Losty - October 7, 2017 at 11:12 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Crossless2.0 - October 7, 2017 at 11:16 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by Losty - October 7, 2017 at 11:18 pm
RE: Could I sue my religion over this? - by The Grand Nudger - October 8, 2017 at 8:18 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Twelve religious group members arrested over Australian girl's death zebo-the-fat 2 1547 July 6, 2022 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Jackie
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1928 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  If you could rid the world... FredTheLobster 33 9862 June 29, 2021 at 11:02 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Pope Takes A Crack At Fucking Over The WLB Minimalist 29 9780 August 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 9963 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Another "how could any intelligent woman be a Christian?" thread drfuzzy 17 5755 September 14, 2016 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Why i choose science reason and atheism over religion dyresand 28 12996 December 29, 2015 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Charged for "faith healing" over medical care Kitan Etos 18 8240 October 16, 2015 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  So i was reading over the bible again.. dyresand 17 6586 September 16, 2015 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholic Church is selling over 400 properties in Atlantic Canada. Lemonvariable72 45 19539 August 25, 2015 at 4:17 am
Last Post: Longhorn



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)