Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 9:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Seeds: Rebellion against the clergy - part 1.
#13
RE: Seeds: Rebellion against the clergy - part 1.
(October 9, 2017 at 10:19 am)wallym Wrote: MK, have you considered this isn't the right group of people for you to be discussing this stuff with?  Predominantly, this isn't just a forum of random Atheists.  It's a predominantly a pretty narrow subset of Atheists.  And among the traits, is that they aren't going to genuinely listen to what you say, or engage you in any discourse of value.  

Practically speaking, in terms of developing your own beliefs, and if you're interested in convincing others of them, you should probably try and find a different community to post in.  

I say this as someone who appreciates the work you put into your belief system.

Ridiculous.  I miss engaging with MK in "discourse of value", which is precisely -why- I don't bother with the nutter shit the shell of MK has been reduced to. He was a believer before he had a psychotic break and got sent to madrasa (or hit his head, or got the muhamed beat into him..or honestly, whatever fucking horrible thing destroyed him and left this in front of us). He had the ability, then, to carry on a conversation as though he were a human being. Now he's a twelver automaton, telling other people what they worship and trying to define his silly little ghosts into existence via walls of gibberish about it's name and face and chosen prince.

There's no discourse of value to be had in that.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeds: Rebellion against the clergy - part 1. - by Joods - October 10, 2017 at 5:35 am
RE: Seeds: Rebellion against the clergy - part 1. - by Jackie - October 10, 2017 at 11:11 am
RE: Seeds: Rebellion against the clergy - part 1. - by The Grand Nudger - October 9, 2017 at 10:40 am
RE: Seeds: Rebellion against the clergy - part 1. - by Alisa - October 9, 2017 at 12:29 pm
RE: Seeds: Rebellion against the clergy - part 1. - by Joods - October 10, 2017 at 6:53 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More protests Against The Theocratic Regime in Iran Leonardo17 155 20010 March 15, 2026 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Leonardo17
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 12295 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part IV: the noodle effect. WinterHold 21 7357 November 25, 2022 at 11:25 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part III WinterHold 71 22678 May 8, 2022 at 3:33 pm
Last Post: JairCrawford
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part II WinterHold 38 11556 December 21, 2021 at 1:30 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  [Quranic Reflection]: acttion against Macron's insult in the light of the Quran. WinterHold 56 22229 November 3, 2020 at 10:48 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 12691 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  BREAKING: Cold War-era Wahhabism used as tool against Soviets. Saudi Arabia Admits WinterHold 23 9380 September 14, 2018 at 5:29 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Quran's prohibition against terrorism and mass killing WinterHold 32 12118 May 18, 2018 at 4:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Dawkins banned from Berkerley's KPFA Radio over "abusive" speech against Islam Pat Mustard 11 7335 July 24, 2017 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)