Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 6:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: American mercenaries torturing Saudi princes
RE: Breaking: American mercenaries torturing Saudi princes
(November 23, 2017 at 5:23 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I'm calling bullshit.

The Saudis are just about the last folks on the list that would have to outsource torture.

[Image: kerala-man-beaten-in-saudi_650x400_41450874904.jpg]

I definitely would agree with that if this was a decade or more ago. It's not their MO. They bring in outsiders to do their menial work. They do their best to keep said outsiders away from the populace so they don't contaminate them with their western ideals. Involving outsiders in something like this? Not their MO at all. If this is true, it's a major shift.

I was over there with the USAF after the first Gulf War in 1992, during the start of Southern Watch - the imposition of the no-fly zone against Iraq. I did get the impression that these people were massively fucked if their oil ran out or their customers found other options. They were TOTALLY dependent on others to do nearly everything for them. If they suddenly found themselves unable to afford outside help, they would have no domestic options at all. All their own knew how to do was pray or (if they were rich) go party their ass off in Bahrain where Allah apparently looked the other way.

If the Saudis are now truly in the position where they must work for themselves, I imagine they are in a panic - because so few of them even know how. They are looking at an express elevator back to the stone age - going down.

I don't know what to think of this BBC report. If it's true - wow!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking: American mercenaries torturing Saudi princes - by AFTT47 - November 25, 2017 at 12:14 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indian-American Nikki Haley: Plan to Counter the China Threat. Nishant Xavier 46 2902 August 6, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  George Carlin American Dream vannymanny 6 542 June 29, 2022 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 623 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  [Serious] American Congress member speaks about Israeli terrorism against Palestinians WinterHold 5 410 May 14, 2021 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2495 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1328 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 30787 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1353 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2294 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1339 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah