Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 2:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof that God exists
RE: Proof that God exists
(January 9, 2018 at 7:10 am)Khemikal Wrote:
(January 9, 2018 at 12:50 am)Agnosty Wrote: Surely you don't believe I'm too incompetent to understand evolution.
I'm beginning to, you're very convincing. 
Sometimes birds that fly high look small, my friend Wink

Quote:That's a pretty easy way to see that someone doesn't understand evolutionary biology.  There's simply nothing in it that leads to gods,
Never said it "leads to gods".  Evolution is evidence of life and therefore life precedes the evolution (ie does not lead to).  There is no evidence to suggest otherwise because evolution has never been observed apart from life and therefore you're conjuring a fairy by implementing this concept of evolution in place of "god", absolutely no different than the creationists.

x creates life
x = god
x = evolution
Either way, same thing because both are concepts invoked to create life.

In my view, life exists codependently with evolution.  Life is eternal and cannot be created because, if it were created, it would have to be created from nonlife and that's absurd.

Quote:and your "issues" have been as far from legitimate as can be imagined.  You believe weird shit at odds with evolutionary biology and observed fact.   That's your issue, in it's entirety.  
If you assert the conscious comes from the unconscious,  then offer some evidence for the assertion.  At least offer an observation.  Mostly what you have done is chant repetitiously how incompetent I am to see the evidence that you can't or won't produce.

Quote:Well if it's all just like, opinions, man, what's the point?   
The point of claiming our differences boil down to a matter of preference was to illustrate how you're being just as religious as the religious because faith is all you have supporting your theory (ie it's your preference).  If I'm wrong, then offer the evidence.  Using ad homs to redirect attention from the issue to my incompetence is not evidence.

Quote:You -were- the "unconscious" at a significant stage of your development.
How do you know?  Lack of memory does not necessitate unconsciousness.  And what do you mean by "you"?  Do you mean this persona I'm pretending to be?  Fine, but it doesn't exist except as a construct.

Quote:It seems that there's been little improvement since.

Cute, lol,  but "slander is the tool of the loser" - Socrates.

Quote:What any of that has to do with gods is beyond me, and obviously beyond you as well.  
People who are out of ammo invariably resort to throwing mud.  If you could manage a post without disparagement, it would improve your position immensely.  If all you can do is insinuate my stupidity, then all I can do is assume my theory is irrefutable.

Quote:Where is a god supposed to have inserted itself in making you, or our species, conscious?  
The problem is that you're projecting your image of god, the bearded man in the sky who is independent of the universe, onto my conceptualization and I've repeatedly said it is not accurate.  God is not a deity or object of worship, but all that there is.  God didn't create anything except illusions simply for kicks.

Quote:Unless you can articulate the fine points of that..then your insistence that this god position of yours is informed by a problem in evolutionary biology is useless pretext.

I have and if i did again, you'd simply call it a wall of text and leave it unaddressed while following with some jabs about my incompetence, presumably, as a way to save face in lieu of sensible rebuttal.  Because that's really what's at issue here... you've built this huge persona on the site and being wrong is simply not an option and therefore there is no way you can be objective without risking self-destruction.  I, on the other hand, have nothing at stake... no reputation, no post-count, no incentive for confirmation bias, and no face to lose.  If I am proven wrong, that would be completely awesome because then I would be right for sure!  After being armed with the info you gave me by kicking my ass, I could then go to a theist site, kick some ass and build a huge ego...   Cool  I'm just waiting for the info Wink

Quote:You may believe it to be true..but you believe in many silly things...so?
I believe you can do better than this display.  Silly?  I hope not.

Let's forget all that and get back to the birds and bees.

My rationale is as follows:

I am my thought of myself.  In order to have a thought, I need a brain.  The brain needs sugar, oxygen, salt, and an army of defenses to ward off opportunistic parasites or contaminants.  So a blood stream is needed to carry the cargo and lungs are required to oxygenate the blood and a gut is needed to energize the blood with sugar.  The gut needs a mouth and a mouth needs feet to move to find food.  Feet need ground in order to move and the ground needs a planet and a planet needs a solar system and that needs a galaxy which needs a universe.

So if we remove the words and substitute brain = A, sugar = B, blood = C and so on so that we can look at this logically, then "I" need A, B, C, D, E, F, G.... in order to exist.  Now, draw the line where my organism ends and the environment begins.  Any place you draw the line will be completely arbitrary.  When we substitute the words back in, you fall for the illusion that it's not arbitrary because the illusion makes it completely obvious that the organism begins at the skin, but logically and realistically, it's not so.

When I look at an animal, a dog or cat or whatever, I see a brain dragging a bunch of baggage around, which is unfortunately necessary to make the brain work.  Really, the brain itself is a bunch of baggage too because, essentially, we are just a thought of ourselves and do we really need a brain for that?  Why not a microchip instead?  Trade carbon for silicon.  I'm just saying... if you want to get to the meat of it, the whole universe is my environment, which includes my body and brain.  Or we could say the whole universe is my body.

The distinction between the organism and environment could be a useful concept, but it's just a concept of our imagination and not something that really exists.  Like inches aren't something that really exist; they're just arbitrary divisions that we made up.  Useful? Yes.  Real? No.

Now, anticipating objections, you may claim that my body is defined by what I have control over, but do I have control over how I beat my heart or grow my hair?  I have more control over my garden than most of my body.  I can raise or lower the temp of the air on a whim.  I divide the light from the dark with a flip of a switch.  I create peace and make evil.  I the lord do all these things lol. (parody of Isaiah 45:7)  But I can't make a hair white or purple. (parody of Jesus)

The division of organism and environment is a lie we tell ourselves in order to think we're special and distinct from the universe so we can feel justified in kicking it around and imposing our will on it.

As it happens, there are some published works on this idea as well:

Integr Physiol Behav Sci. 1998 Oct-Dec;33(4):321-34.
The theory of the organism-environment system: I. Description of the theory.

The theory of the organism-environment system starts with the proposition that in any functional sense "organism" and "environment" are inseparable and form only one unitary system. The organism cannot exist without the environment, and the environment has descriptive properties only if it is connected to the organism. Although for practical purposes we do separate organism and environment, this common-sense starting point leads in psychological theory to problems which cannot be solved. Therefore, separation of organism and environment cannot be the basis of any scientific explanation of human behavior. The theory leads to a reinterpretation of basic problems in many fields of inquiry and makes possible the definition of mental phenomena without their reduction either to neural or biological activity or to separate mental functions. According to the theory, mental activity is activity of the whole organism-environment system, and the traditional psychological concepts describe only different aspects of organization of this system. Therefore, mental activity cannot be separated from the nervous system, but the nervous system is only one part of the organism-environment system. This problem will be dealt with in detail in the second part of the article.

Integr Physiol Behav Sci. 1998 Oct-Dec;33(4):335-42; discussion 343.
Significance of nervous activity in the organism-environment system.

Philosophical Explorations 34:90-100 (1999)
Role of efferent influences on receptors in the formation of knowledge

It is argued, on the basis of experimental evidence and theoretical considerations, that the senses are not transmitters of environmental information, but they create a direct connection between the organism and the environment, which makes the development of a dynamic living system, the organism - environment system, possible.

Integr Physiol Behav Sci. 2000 Jan-Mar;35(1):35-57.
The problem on mental activity and consciousness.

Front Neurol. 2015 Oct 19;6:217. doi: 10.3389/fneur.2015.00217. eCollection 2015.
Exploring Music-Based Rehabilitation for Parkinsonism through Embodied Cognitive Science.

We argue that these phenomena involve previously unconsidered aspects of cognition and (motor) behavior, which are rooted in the action-perception cycle characterizing the whole living system.

You can download a whole pdf file here for free https://www.researchgate.net/publication...Psychology

In biology, the unitary approach makes it explicit why no organism can be thought of without an environment. An organism as a skin bag is no functioning system; it may be such only together with the relevant environmental parts. The same applies to neurophysiology or “cognitive” brain research: without the rest of the world the nervous system is not a system at all; neither is the agent of the behavior a part of the body, such as the brain.

Therefore, if I am reading that right, my mind isn't in my head, my head is in my mind.  That's mind blowing! Smile

Can't imagine how one could refute the logic.  Seems easier to believe as I do Wink  Oh, I forgot... y'all have a substantial stake in being opposed to this.  Well, maybe it's easier to dig-in then.  Confused

So to bring this all together, if I am the universe and if I am alive, then the universe is alive.  If the universe is eternal, which it ultimately has to be, then I am eternal.  Not me as this character that's being acted, but the actor behind all the masks.

- Also, in my view, there is no immorality because there is only one real being who is playing all the parts.  One cannot be immoral to their self.  In christians' view, immorality is recompensed by god, but that doesn't undo the act or remove the immorality.  Likewise, in the atheist view, the immorality is left dangling.  That is, unless the atheist doesn't believe people exist in a sense that they could possibly be immoral because, for instance, they don't believe in freewill.  I suppose if there are no entities, then no immorality can happen.  If no immorality can happen, then what is the basis for morality to the atheist if there is no freewill?  I suspect no atheist wants to be in that position and will ultimately have to assume he has freewill and a solid basis for morality, which leaves all immoralities unaccounted for.

Therefore, if entities exist, the only way around the morality problem is the existence of only one entity.  There can only be 1 or 0 entities or we're left with a bind.

- Also, my view offers a theory for why the universe can never be fundamentally known, which is that the universe cannot look at itself just like we cannot see our I-center.  Look inward all you want, but there is no there, there.

- Also, my view is a better gamble... If I bet there is a god and I'm right, then it would be a good laugh at those players who really fooled themselves (even though fooling themselves was the whole point, which would be a laugh at me for screwing up and figuring it out.  But either way, it's a laugh.).  But if I bet there is a god and there is not, then no one would be the wiser Wink

This conclusion is the line of least resistance for me, but I look forward to being a fool because then I will know for sure!

(Please note: any further ad homs will be interpreted as a method of conceding.  I'll be away for a while focusing on other things, so you have plenty of time to contemplate your next move.)

Messages In This Thread
Proof that God exists - by TheoneandonlytrueGod - December 11, 2017 at 5:53 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Neo-Scholastic - December 11, 2017 at 6:33 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by TheoneandonlytrueGod - December 13, 2017 at 10:11 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Catholic_Lady - December 13, 2017 at 11:04 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Minimalist - December 11, 2017 at 6:37 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - December 11, 2017 at 6:38 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by TheoneandonlytrueGod - December 11, 2017 at 11:07 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by brewer - December 11, 2017 at 11:01 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Valkyrie - December 11, 2017 at 11:11 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Catholic_Lady - December 12, 2017 at 12:26 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Dnte - December 12, 2017 at 12:32 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Fireball - December 12, 2017 at 12:35 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by c172 - December 12, 2017 at 12:35 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by ignoramus - December 12, 2017 at 2:51 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by SteveII - December 12, 2017 at 1:26 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by LastPoet - December 12, 2017 at 1:35 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Neo-Scholastic - December 12, 2017 at 8:21 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Edwardo Piet - December 12, 2017 at 4:02 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by vorlon13 - December 13, 2017 at 10:27 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by KittyAnn - December 13, 2017 at 2:47 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by ignoramus - December 13, 2017 at 11:29 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by ShirkahnW - December 27, 2017 at 6:48 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Fireball - December 27, 2017 at 11:00 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by ShirkahnW - December 28, 2017 at 5:14 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - December 27, 2017 at 9:46 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Whateverist - December 27, 2017 at 10:04 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Grandizer - December 28, 2017 at 12:20 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - December 28, 2017 at 7:52 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - December 30, 2017 at 11:43 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - December 30, 2017 at 1:56 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - December 31, 2017 at 11:05 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - December 31, 2017 at 2:40 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 1, 2018 at 12:24 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Whateverist - January 1, 2018 at 1:15 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 4, 2018 at 11:20 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Whateverist - January 5, 2018 at 1:36 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Brian37 - December 30, 2017 at 2:19 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by JackRussell - December 30, 2017 at 5:45 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 4, 2018 at 11:59 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 5, 2018 at 8:29 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 5, 2018 at 12:10 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 6, 2018 at 8:27 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 6, 2018 at 10:57 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 7, 2018 at 4:10 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 6, 2018 at 12:25 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Gawdzilla Sama - January 7, 2018 at 7:07 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 7, 2018 at 8:21 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 8, 2018 at 2:14 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 7, 2018 at 9:31 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 8, 2018 at 3:50 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Grandizer - January 8, 2018 at 4:35 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 8, 2018 at 7:29 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Grandizer - January 8, 2018 at 7:48 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 8, 2018 at 8:41 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Grandizer - January 8, 2018 at 8:48 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 8, 2018 at 10:32 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Grandizer - January 8, 2018 at 10:38 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 8, 2018 at 10:53 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 8, 2018 at 10:05 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 8, 2018 at 11:19 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 9, 2018 at 12:50 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 9, 2018 at 7:10 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 10, 2018 at 6:17 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - January 12, 2018 at 2:43 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 13, 2018 at 6:52 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by LadyForCamus - January 9, 2018 at 7:16 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 9, 2018 at 7:34 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - January 9, 2018 at 10:47 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 10, 2018 at 7:30 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by MysticKnight - January 11, 2018 at 6:35 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Grandizer - January 11, 2018 at 6:44 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Crossless2.0 - January 11, 2018 at 6:55 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Conspiracy_of_reason - January 14, 2018 at 1:19 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 14, 2018 at 1:44 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Conspiracy_of_reason - January 14, 2018 at 1:53 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 10:28 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Brian37 - January 15, 2018 at 10:49 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Angrboda - January 14, 2018 at 6:20 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Amarok - January 14, 2018 at 7:28 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Conspiracy_of_reason - January 14, 2018 at 12:00 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Amarok - January 14, 2018 at 1:03 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Conspiracy_of_reason - January 14, 2018 at 6:14 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 14, 2018 at 8:04 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 14, 2018 at 1:46 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Conspiracy_of_reason - January 14, 2018 at 8:19 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 14, 2018 at 9:34 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 10:56 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 15, 2018 at 11:26 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 11:56 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 15, 2018 at 12:33 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 12:54 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 15, 2018 at 1:02 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 1:15 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 15, 2018 at 1:47 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 2:23 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by downbeatplumb - January 15, 2018 at 2:49 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Conspiracy_of_reason - January 16, 2018 at 8:17 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 16, 2018 at 9:41 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Succubus - January 16, 2018 at 11:41 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by MysticKnight - January 14, 2018 at 1:56 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 14, 2018 at 11:25 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Conspiracy_of_reason - January 16, 2018 at 9:50 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 16, 2018 at 10:28 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by KevinM1 - January 16, 2018 at 11:13 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 11:57 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Amarok - January 15, 2018 at 12:10 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 12:13 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 12:25 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 12:34 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 1:00 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 15, 2018 at 12:36 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 12:45 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 12:55 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 1:02 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 1:13 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 1:17 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 1:17 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 1:28 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 1:38 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 1:45 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 2:05 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 2:11 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 2:35 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 2:24 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 2:52 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - January 15, 2018 at 7:31 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by LadyForCamus - January 15, 2018 at 2:42 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 15, 2018 at 2:46 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 8:20 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by LadyForCamus - January 15, 2018 at 9:27 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Valkyrie - January 15, 2018 at 9:31 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Simon Moon - January 15, 2018 at 9:39 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by downbeatplumb - January 16, 2018 at 2:26 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 2:48 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 15, 2018 at 3:01 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 3:07 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 7:04 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Valkyrie - January 15, 2018 at 3:31 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 3:32 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Amarok - January 15, 2018 at 6:07 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 7:51 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Simon Moon - January 15, 2018 at 8:45 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 15, 2018 at 10:18 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Succubus - January 16, 2018 at 3:09 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Simon Moon - January 16, 2018 at 8:45 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by LadyForCamus - January 15, 2018 at 7:30 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 15, 2018 at 11:51 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by LadyForCamus - January 16, 2018 at 12:00 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 16, 2018 at 12:52 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by vulcanlogician - January 16, 2018 at 6:27 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Amarok - January 16, 2018 at 7:37 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 18, 2018 at 10:20 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - January 15, 2018 at 8:15 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 9:31 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 15, 2018 at 10:47 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by LadyForCamus - January 15, 2018 at 11:21 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Amarok - January 15, 2018 at 11:30 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 16, 2018 at 12:15 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 16, 2018 at 1:44 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - January 16, 2018 at 3:11 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by KevinM1 - January 16, 2018 at 3:14 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Valkyrie - January 16, 2018 at 3:21 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - January 16, 2018 at 5:07 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by KevinM1 - January 16, 2018 at 6:29 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 16, 2018 at 3:17 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Amarok - January 16, 2018 at 3:31 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by KevinM1 - January 16, 2018 at 4:59 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - January 16, 2018 at 6:32 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Angrboda - January 16, 2018 at 7:54 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Valkyrie - January 16, 2018 at 7:58 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Amarok - January 16, 2018 at 8:25 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 16, 2018 at 8:28 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Amarok - January 16, 2018 at 9:13 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Angrboda - January 17, 2018 at 12:20 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 17, 2018 at 12:30 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Amarok - January 17, 2018 at 5:49 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 17, 2018 at 5:51 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Amarok - January 17, 2018 at 8:49 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - January 17, 2018 at 9:00 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by KevinM1 - January 17, 2018 at 11:29 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by downbeatplumb - January 17, 2018 at 2:09 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by JackRussell - January 17, 2018 at 2:38 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Valkyrie - January 17, 2018 at 4:49 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 17, 2018 at 2:43 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by JackRussell - January 17, 2018 at 3:00 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 17, 2018 at 3:08 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - January 17, 2018 at 4:54 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Valkyrie - January 17, 2018 at 5:20 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by SaStrike - January 18, 2018 at 10:43 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Agnosty - January 18, 2018 at 11:27 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by SaStrike - January 18, 2018 at 12:35 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - January 19, 2018 at 6:06 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Simon Moon - January 20, 2018 at 5:20 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by MysticKnight - January 20, 2018 at 6:06 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by polymath257 - January 20, 2018 at 6:42 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by KevinM1 - January 18, 2018 at 11:51 am
RE: Proof that God exists - by Amarok - January 18, 2018 at 12:42 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by JackRussell - January 18, 2018 at 3:47 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - January 20, 2018 at 6:42 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by MysticKnight - January 20, 2018 at 6:56 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Simon Moon - January 20, 2018 at 8:32 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by Cyberman - January 20, 2018 at 7:11 pm
RE: Proof that God exists - by The Grand Nudger - January 23, 2018 at 11:42 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I deal with the belief that maybe... Just maybe... God exists and I'm... Gentle_Idiot 75 6590 November 23, 2022 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Proof at least one god is b.s. onlinebiker 10 1425 March 16, 2021 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  God Exists brokenreflector 210 14431 June 16, 2020 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  "How do I know God exists?" - the first step to atheism Mystic 51 30439 April 23, 2018 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Proof of God Existence faramirofgondor 39 8392 April 20, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
  Before We Discuss Whether God Exists, I Have A Question Jenny A 113 15592 March 7, 2018 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: possibletarian
  Proof that God is not real? ComradeMeow 6 2539 August 5, 2017 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  Muslims are using this NASA video as proof that islam is true and that allah exists LetThereBeNoGod 10 4027 February 16, 2017 at 9:32 pm
Last Post: LetThereBeNoGod
  Proof of God B0B 33 4115 January 19, 2017 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Minimalist
Sad I am a theist, what do you think of my proof for God existing? Mariosep 1101 124458 December 12, 2016 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Asmodee