Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 4:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Adoption Not Abortion Crowd Should Take Notice
RE: The Adoption Not Abortion Crowd Should Take Notice
(February 22, 2018 at 6:55 pm)Starman Wrote:
(February 22, 2018 at 2:33 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: All I know is when I saw the numbers of Planned Parenthood's abortions, nearly 329,000 in 2017 all I could think of is; what if women were forced to not have abortions so they carried those 300,000 kids to term and since they obviously didn't want the kids they would go into the system. 

"Forced not to have abortions."  

As Garrison Keillor said, "If you didn't want to go to Chicago, why did you get on the train?"

Why is Scott Peterson sitting in prison for murdering his wife Stacey and his unborn son, Connor?

Why is a father who doesn't support his children a "deadbeat dad" but a mother who goes much further by murdering her unborn baby NOT a "deadbeat mom" and a killer at that?

Why can a father have no "choice" in the matter as to whether he will pay child support for 18 years or alternatively never get to have and hold his own flesh and blood?

Why do capable and loving grandparents, four of them, have no "choice" in this matter of butchering an innocent unborn grandchild?

The answer is not blowing in the wind.  The answer is that Norma McCorvey lied when she claimed to have been raped.  She was not, and therefore the decision in Roe v. Wade was based on falsified testimony and it should be overturned summarily.

Oh this will be fun. *cracks knuckles*
I LOVE these kinds of comparisons. Mistakenly getting on a train is easily fixed. You get back off and go home. Even being forced onto a train you get to go back home and live your life just as it was. It doesn't hurt you, doesn't make you risk your life, and doesn't cost a bunch of money. Having a baby is the opposite. It hurts like a mother fucker and no not just during the birth it hurts the entire fucking time. From puking yourself into weight loss to the inability to do your job you are no longer in control of your own body when a baby is in there. Trust me I just went through that- my daughter is 2 months old and her birth is still very vivid in my head. Being pregnant with her I found out I had complications that put -my- health at risk but I didn't know that when I decided to get pregnant. If it would have been a bit more serious we might have had to abort my baby in order to make sure I survived. And as for money- omg is it expensive to have a healthy kid. I got pregnant and gave birth in 2017 so the year's total is the cost of having a baby WITH insurance. My insurance was billed $61,651.46 and I owed $7,460.22 of that. In order to pay that plus pay our other bills both my husband and I have had to have pretty good jobs. Now with facing all of that can we really compare having a baby with getting on a train? If you think we can then you have serious issues. Don't be facetious.

Why is he in jail for murdering his wife? Hmmm well I didn't think I would have to explain why murdering someone is illegal but... ohhhh you mean to point out that he also go in trouble for murdering the child since he wasn't born. Maybe because the mother had made the decision to bring the child to term and let me remind you that this is the WOMAN's decision and no one can interfere with that. If she decided to have a baby and someone prevented it then that is murder.

Deadbeat dad vs murderous mother? Nice. Well this has to do with a living breathing child and not something that 'could be a human'. The father is giving up his money not the possibility of his life for the child. Two different things. As for not holding his flesh and blood there was never flesh and blood to hold, there were cells. It does suck that he knows what could have been but he didn't have a living breathing baby to hold he had the possibility to have that later in time. No one here argues abortion because we think it is awesome or like that it is a thing we argue it because it is the lesser of two evils. A baby can't miss life if it never had a brain to miss with. It's better for the world that we don't over populate by having babies that will suffer and need food and resources when those resources are being used on children already in this world. Again 300,000 children would devastate our already dying foster system. Are we taking the slim possibility from a child that can feel and suffer in order to try to help something that can't feel at all? I pick the breathing child every day. Don't make me laugh about the grandparents. If there were two sets of loving grandparents do you think most of those women would have had the abortion? Women have abortions as a last resort because they know they have no way to help the child and that usually is the case because the woman herself has no one to help her. Yes some women use it as birth control but really what is the ratio of those women compared to the rest of the reasons? You have to take the bad seeds if you want the ones that truly need it to be able to.

Now onto the reason I think abortion should be legal- rape. You claim that this one lady lied about being raped. I won't comment on that one specific case because it doesn't matter. What about the women that were raped? What about the young girls that were raped by their uncles or fathers and got pregnant? Are we cool with making a 13 year old have her uncle's kid? I don't care if women are using abortion as birth control if it means that the 13 year old rape victim doesn't have to have that child.

(February 22, 2018 at 7:30 pm)Starman Wrote:
(February 22, 2018 at 7:26 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: You should be fun. Wonder if you'll have any staying power?

Probably not staying long.  Godless Leftists are notoriously intolerant, and ban virtually anyone who doesn't march in godless lockstep with them.

But you are spot on.  I am a lot of fun.

"It is fun to have fun but you have to know how." - The Cat in the Hat

This site in notorious for not banning people just off their opinions. We deal with a particular asshat all the time and argue with him constantly but they won't ban him since he didn't break the rules. We welcome debate here but just know we don't just lie down and take it, we will give it right back to you. Yes you will be outnumbered because most people that come to this site are of a like mind but we won't go against you simply because you aren't 'one of us'. Follow the rules and you can stick around to argue with us all you want.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Adoption Not Abortion Crowd Should Take Notice - by mlmooney89 - February 23, 2018 at 1:12 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If Abortion Becomes Illegal onlinebiker 36 2890 May 8, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 664 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  How many voices will it take? Brian37 20 1407 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2689 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Arkansas abortion bill, Roe vs. Wade brewer 23 1373 March 17, 2021 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3755 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Thumbs Down Gun Control Crowd Safer? - and a control group onlinebiker 131 10696 April 21, 2020 at 5:24 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Trump puts Amazon, Alibaba on notice for sale of counterfeit goods Fake Messiah 5 609 April 4, 2019 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Abortion Stats - Something doesn't add up. Minimalist 15 1493 November 23, 2018 at 1:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Notice The Orange Turdfuhrer Hasn't Been Talking About Stocks Lately? Minimalist 3 494 October 24, 2018 at 6:16 pm
Last Post: brewer