Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 7:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's your longest trek?
#39
RE: What's your longest trek?
Pristina to Tampa Bay, by way way Of Rein Main and New York. 26 hours.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
What's your longest trek? - by Gawdzilla Sama - June 26, 2018 at 7:08 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Rev. Rye - June 26, 2018 at 9:00 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Jackie - June 26, 2018 at 9:08 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Gawdzilla Sama - June 26, 2018 at 10:01 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Jackie - June 26, 2018 at 10:56 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Gawdzilla Sama - June 26, 2018 at 11:05 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Shell B - June 26, 2018 at 10:21 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Jackie - June 26, 2018 at 11:12 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by johan - June 27, 2018 at 5:00 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Anomalocaris - June 27, 2018 at 5:42 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Gawdzilla Sama - June 27, 2018 at 6:33 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Kitan Etos - June 26, 2018 at 10:33 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Anomalocaris - June 26, 2018 at 10:50 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by popeyespappy - June 26, 2018 at 2:52 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Amarok - June 26, 2018 at 3:03 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by The Valkyrie - June 26, 2018 at 3:13 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Fireball - June 26, 2018 at 3:18 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Gawdzilla Sama - June 26, 2018 at 4:06 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Fireball - June 26, 2018 at 5:19 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Gawdzilla Sama - June 26, 2018 at 6:03 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Anomalocaris - June 26, 2018 at 3:18 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by popeyespappy - June 26, 2018 at 3:54 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - June 26, 2018 at 7:37 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Seraphina - June 26, 2018 at 10:14 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Gawdzilla Sama - June 27, 2018 at 6:31 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Seraphina - June 27, 2018 at 7:50 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Gawdzilla Sama - June 27, 2018 at 10:09 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by RoadRunner79 - June 26, 2018 at 10:33 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Seraphina - June 26, 2018 at 10:47 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by RoadRunner79 - June 26, 2018 at 10:52 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Anomalocaris - June 26, 2018 at 11:35 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by JackRussell - June 27, 2018 at 4:10 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Anomalocaris - June 27, 2018 at 9:06 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by JackRussell - June 27, 2018 at 12:56 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Little lunch - June 27, 2018 at 5:26 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Angrboda - June 27, 2018 at 7:34 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by chimp3 - June 27, 2018 at 9:17 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Anomalocaris - June 27, 2018 at 10:21 pm
RE: What's your longest trek? - by The Grand Nudger - June 28, 2018 at 12:17 am
RE: What's your longest trek? - by Whateverist - June 28, 2018 at 1:24 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy (Belated) Birthday Star Trek!! BrianSoddingBoru4 2 320 September 9, 2026 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 4796 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Star Trek Discovery Season 2 is Good Mechaghostman2 28 9489 March 25, 2019 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Sad Scenario: Is He Your Husband or Your Project? Rhondazvous 23 6564 June 17, 2018 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  hypothetical #3 -Star Trek transporter ignoramus 43 9671 March 30, 2018 at 3:11 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Star Trek Fans on AF.org vulcanlogician 66 16019 March 8, 2018 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Favorite Star Trek Ship Design Amarok 68 17382 March 7, 2018 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 8621 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the Last 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? vorlon13 30 12009 August 21, 2017 at 11:37 am
Last Post: mlmooney89
  If Your House Caught Fire, what are the First 3 Things You'd Grab On Your Way Out? Rhondazvous 58 21215 August 20, 2017 at 8:12 am
Last Post: ignoramus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)