Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 4:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?'
#12
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?'
"walking in here, dicks in hand, ready to show us all their holy "goodness" and why we should want it"

That phrase, delivered by your voice (the voice in my head) was worth that many kudos, yes. I laughed my ass off.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by 5thHorseman - September 27, 2011 at 4:12 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by Autumnlicious - September 27, 2011 at 4:20 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by Rayaan - September 27, 2011 at 4:31 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by 5thHorseman - September 27, 2011 at 4:33 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by Rayaan - September 27, 2011 at 4:43 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by 5thHorseman - September 28, 2011 at 4:17 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by Minimalist - September 27, 2011 at 4:33 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by thesummerqueen - September 28, 2011 at 7:12 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by 5thHorseman - September 30, 2011 at 2:19 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by The Grand Nudger - September 28, 2011 at 8:42 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by thesummerqueen - September 28, 2011 at 9:45 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by downbeatplumb - September 30, 2011 at 2:26 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by The Grand Nudger - September 30, 2011 at 2:24 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by thesummerqueen - September 30, 2011 at 2:28 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by The Grand Nudger - September 30, 2011 at 2:32 pm
RE: For Statler Waldorf: 'Proof?' - by thesummerqueen - September 30, 2011 at 2:48 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 28132 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: awty
  Proof god is a quack! no one 27 7792 January 18, 2021 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Turns out we were all wrong. Here's undeniable proof of god. EgoDeath 6 2865 September 16, 2019 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Always Proof Your Yeast! Fuck Proof of Gods! chimp3 12 4749 September 9, 2018 at 3:46 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Proof of Jesus through Personal testimony. Christianity over other faiths orthodox-man 46 16919 January 29, 2018 at 10:05 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Very short argument for God (another clear proof) Mystic 123 47276 January 26, 2018 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Should Theists have the burden of proof at the police and court? Vast Vision 16 8926 July 10, 2017 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Jesster
  Using scripture as proof. Incoherent-Chaos 19 5745 February 23, 2017 at 10:25 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Is Trump absolute Proof that there's no loving god? The Valkyrie 16 6608 February 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  is this proof of god? goombah111 23 9668 January 2, 2017 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Alex K



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)