Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 6:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beto using the right tactic.
#11
RE: Beto using the right tactic.
(March 14, 2019 at 11:08 am)Yonadav Wrote: You might try taking those blinders off, for one. There's no such thing as appealing to all Americans, and trying to specifically appeal to a set of winning demographics is inherently pandering.
Gee...you don't say......

Quote:Being honest about the issues is a good place to start, and your constant blather about white supremacists isn't honest. I have never seen a guy more determined to piss off working class white people than you. You want to brand them all as white supremacists, and when that pisses people off you claim that this proves that they are white supremacists. A huge part of the left is working class whites, and you are trying to alienate them all. It's enough to make me think that you are a poe who is really a Republican trying trying to alienate working class white people from the left. This isn't a very politically active forum, so maybe you just practice your bullshit here.
Meh, 0/10.  I point out white supremacy wherever it is.  It's a fact that white supremacy has ingratiated itself to both the right and the left...like any other lobby, they make contributions to both sides when they can. I don't know how many times I have to explain to you that I don't really have any skin in the whole red v blue thing.  I'd like to disenfranchise white supremacists and white supremacy right out of the country, personally...political parties are small potatoes on that count.  We could deport them, or maybe build a giant WALL around some desert and stuff them all into a camp!

lol

Quote:I don't want to vote for a person who just says things for demographic appeal. I want the party to shift to the left, and a New Dem isn't going to shift the party to the left no matter what they are willing to say to win an election. The New Dems are inherently Reagan Democrats with a few socially liberal positions mixed in for broader appeal. They are going to be Reagan Democrats no matter what.  I am not going to vote for one of them, no matter what.
None of that strikes as remotely genuine or credible when you predictably rail against the leftward shift, purists and radicals and whatnot.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Beto using the right tactic. - by Jackie - March 14, 2019 at 9:51 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 9:55 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Jackie - March 14, 2019 at 10:20 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Yonadav - March 14, 2019 at 10:20 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Jackie - March 14, 2019 at 10:41 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 10:34 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Yonadav - March 14, 2019 at 11:08 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Jackie - March 14, 2019 at 11:20 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 10:43 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Jackie - March 14, 2019 at 10:51 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Yonadav - March 14, 2019 at 11:19 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Jackie - March 14, 2019 at 2:52 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Belacqua - March 14, 2019 at 7:41 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 11:02 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 11:16 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Yonadav - March 14, 2019 at 11:27 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 11:32 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 14, 2019 at 1:57 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Athene - March 14, 2019 at 2:59 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Grandizer - March 14, 2019 at 7:35 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 8:23 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Belacqua - March 14, 2019 at 8:50 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 14, 2019 at 8:56 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Athene - March 14, 2019 at 9:45 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Belacqua - March 15, 2019 at 12:46 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Athene - March 15, 2019 at 5:37 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Belacqua - March 15, 2019 at 6:09 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Mister Agenda - March 15, 2019 at 9:15 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 15, 2019 at 9:55 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 15, 2019 at 10:58 am
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Yonadav - March 15, 2019 at 1:14 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 15, 2019 at 1:22 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Yonadav - March 15, 2019 at 1:47 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Athene - March 15, 2019 at 8:00 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by The Grand Nudger - March 15, 2019 at 1:53 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by TaraJo - March 18, 2019 at 7:43 pm
RE: Beto using the right tactic. - by Belacqua - March 18, 2019 at 8:43 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Radical Right Thumpalumpacus 35 14652 June 4, 2025 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  The far right thinking they know pronouns Kitan Etos 6 1628 May 27, 2021 at 1:31 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 11578 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Far-Right Extremism Is a Global Problem WinterHold 164 44506 February 17, 2021 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  [Serious] Far right seizing COVID-19 ‘opportunity’ to expand: Study WinterHold 8 2030 November 23, 2020 at 4:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Stahling Tactic. Jackie 2 764 October 27, 2020 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Sometimes, Cops Get It Right BrianSoddingBoru4 6 1778 August 27, 2020 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Alex Jones and Infowars gets 'disappeared' - are we headed in the right direction? Angrboda 203 60420 December 28, 2018 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Asshole Can't Even Appoint The Right Judges Minimalist 11 4068 November 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Arizona Gets One Right. Must Have Been An Accident. Minimalist 0 895 October 23, 2018 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)