Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 3:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What does the lamb lie with?
#31
RE: What does the lamb lie with?
(March 19, 2019 at 11:18 am)robvalue Wrote: By "chance", I meant without a conspiracy to deliberately mislead. I could believe that a psy op was run to create such a situation, although I’m not sure it would be a worthy use of their resources. If there genuinely was an alternate version going around, that explains things further.

None of these things noted are a conspiracy to deliberately mislead, either...and isn't that a weird definition for "chance" to begin with?

What, if anything, makes a psyop more credible than the mundane operation of human memory, cultural change, and auditory satisfaction? Every version of every story in magic book rattling around in peoples heads is an "alternate version". To be blunt..the entirety of faith is a collection of individuals with private "alternate versions" of the stories. Hell, there are just as many different jesus' as their are jesusists. The character is a standin for our individual psyches..., for every man, and..narratively, has always been so.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
What does the lamb lie with? - by robvalue - March 18, 2019 at 11:44 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by tackattack - March 18, 2019 at 11:49 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by robvalue - March 18, 2019 at 11:51 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by The Valkyrie - March 18, 2019 at 11:52 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by The Grand Nudger - March 18, 2019 at 12:00 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by Rev. Rye - March 18, 2019 at 12:00 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by The Grand Nudger - March 18, 2019 at 12:03 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by tackattack - March 18, 2019 at 12:07 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by robvalue - March 18, 2019 at 12:14 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by tackattack - March 18, 2019 at 2:16 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by LadyForCamus - March 18, 2019 at 2:40 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 18, 2019 at 2:40 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by robvalue - March 18, 2019 at 2:49 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by Acrobat - March 19, 2019 at 8:03 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by The Grand Nudger - March 18, 2019 at 3:34 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with - by robvalue - March 19, 2019 at 2:16 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by brewer - March 18, 2019 at 3:48 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by Losty - March 18, 2019 at 4:38 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by bennyboy - March 18, 2019 at 9:10 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by chimp3 - March 18, 2019 at 9:16 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by fredd bear - March 18, 2019 at 9:36 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by brewer - March 18, 2019 at 10:47 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by The Valkyrie - March 18, 2019 at 10:49 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by The Grand Nudger - March 19, 2019 at 9:40 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by robvalue - March 19, 2019 at 9:55 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by Drich - March 19, 2019 at 9:45 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by robvalue - March 19, 2019 at 10:59 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by The Grand Nudger - March 19, 2019 at 10:01 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by The Grand Nudger - March 19, 2019 at 11:02 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by robvalue - March 19, 2019 at 11:18 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by The Grand Nudger - March 19, 2019 at 11:31 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by brewer - March 19, 2019 at 1:15 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by robvalue - March 19, 2019 at 1:45 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by brewer - March 19, 2019 at 10:30 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by robvalue - March 20, 2019 at 4:04 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - March 20, 2019 at 6:12 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by Grandizer - March 20, 2019 at 6:22 am
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by robvalue - April 9, 2019 at 1:18 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by The Grand Nudger - April 9, 2019 at 1:28 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by robvalue - April 9, 2019 at 1:46 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by The Grand Nudger - April 9, 2019 at 1:48 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by Sal - April 9, 2019 at 9:55 pm
RE: What does the lamb lie with? - by robvalue - April 10, 2019 at 2:20 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 18793 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Would They Die for a Lie? YahwehIsTheWay 95 36015 December 27, 2018 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Too Soon For a Lie YahwehIsTheWay 14 5780 December 5, 2018 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  The Lie Known as "Salvation" Haipule 59 19568 June 12, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: Haipule
  Everything I know is a lie! godlessheatheness 31 12851 April 6, 2017 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  William Craig caught in a lie. Jehanne 23 10154 January 7, 2017 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Christians, where does your allegiance lie? - Jesus Christ or Bible Forsaken 53 24182 February 15, 2015 at 6:38 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Christian motives to lie. Brakeman 90 27311 July 9, 2014 at 3:39 am
Last Post: Rampant.A.I.
  The Bible does NOT ban masturbation..another Christian lie là bạn điên 42 16599 February 12, 2014 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Lie of the True Christian™ Cinjin 113 40996 December 12, 2013 at 10:26 pm
Last Post: Polaris



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)