Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 4:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Lie Known as "Salvation"
The Lie Known as "Salvation"
Post-reform religitards speak of "salvation" as if it is the most important thing complete with a "Gospel". However, as one who can actually read the autographed languages of the bible, no such thing exists!

The Word of God was not given us to achieve "salvation". Rather, it is a gift of God that we might have life, right here, right now, and that more abundant. That is deliverance and not "salvation".

The English word "salvation" is a borrowed French word transliterated from the Latin salvationem. IOW's, sOtEria is not translated and it meaning has been lost and reinvented.

The word translated as "salvation" is sOtEria and means: deliverance and is very general and non-specific: preservation, deliverance, rescue, kept safe and sound, made whole, etc. IOW's, what ever is necessary for the moment. God also informs us that He want's us to have peace which is the Greek word eirEnE and literally means: the absents of strife. However, when strife happens, deliverance will follow. So, it is a matter of trust and not a belief system. 

That pretty much sums up my anecdotal life. Dude! I'm not "lucky"!

So that is my evidence that God truly exists--YOUR LIFE!

If you don't like your life: then do something different!

God promised you, in the pages of the bible, life, and that more abundant even beyond your wildest dreams!

I would not tell you this if I hadn't experienced it for myself!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
RE: The Lie Known as "Salvation"
Life is best enjoyed without belief in god.
It does not require a god to enjoy a punch bowl of Margaritas.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I did do one thing different already with the life I didn't like. I stopped believing in god. I feel much better, much of the time.
The Congregation of Jehovah's Presbytery of Zion holds the one and only key to Salvation.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't need nonsensical preaching of a magical sky daddy or the threat of eternal damnation if I don't pledge my full devotion and complete love to said invisible being. Fuck that shit. I live for me and my family. No god needed.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Dominoes delivers too and it is still shitty pizza.
(June 3, 2018 at 5:49 pm)Kit Wrote: Life is best enjoyed without belief in god.
I do NOT "believe" in God. I trust Him to be the solid ground of the invisible bridge I walk on called "life". A journey of epic proportions!

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
(June 3, 2018 at 7:00 pm)Haipule Wrote:
(June 3, 2018 at 5:49 pm)Kit Wrote: Life is best enjoyed without belief in god.
I do NOT "believe" in God. I trust Him to be the solid ground of the invisible bridge I walk on called "life". A journey of epic proportions!

Sounds like belief to me.
(June 3, 2018 at 6:08 pm)The Industrial Atheist Wrote: I did do one thing different already with the life I didn't like. I stopped believing in god. I feel much better, much of the time.
Nice start! "Believing" in God is only for the completely useless! Glad your being useful! However, full usefulness requires a trust in a Father so you can have huge balls! My Father is BIG! So are my balls!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What does the lamb lie with? robvalue 42 2782 April 10, 2019 at 2:20 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 5584 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  Evolution and Christianity and Salvation mrj 255 19787 March 14, 2019 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  On the subject of Hell and Salvation Alternatehistory95 278 28141 March 10, 2019 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Would They Die for a Lie? YahwehIsTheWay 95 12538 December 27, 2018 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Too Soon For a Lie YahwehIsTheWay 14 2584 December 5, 2018 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  There is a difference between salvation, and the rewards of Heaven Drich 45 13607 July 31, 2017 at 9:27 am
Last Post: Drich
  Can a Chrisitan lose his/her salvation? Jehanne 130 30841 July 26, 2017 at 10:25 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Everything I know is a lie! godlessheatheness 31 6492 April 6, 2017 at 2:46 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  William Craig caught in a lie. Jehanne 23 4838 January 7, 2017 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Jehanne