Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 7:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Biden facing sexual assault allegations
RE: Joe Biden facing sexual assault allegations
(May 1, 2020 at 5:17 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: Well, on the off chance that you're willing to learn:
#metoo  is largely about acknowledging the fact that sexual harassment or misconduct in all its forms is an omnipresent problem for women (and men, to a lesser extent).
#believeallwomen is, depending on the user, either a strawman version of #believewomen (because false accusations aren't really as common as people often claim they are, though not as rare as many feminists claim they are), or an earnestly-believed and particularly unreasonable version of same (because, frankly, for all their virtues, women are still human with all the dysfunctional shit that entails). Looking it up, I'm seeing it used more commonly in the former sense.

And just so we're clear, when you say "Cops down here are so eager to prosecute anything and everything with fuck all evidence, especially for women." Are you sure you're talking about the police and legal system or are you talking about the media and social media? Because I do think trials by social media and media are a legitimate problem and far more likely to net a false positive than a proper legal trial.

Cheers Rev Im  always willing to learn
Yea #metoo was was i thought or had read about

#believewomen. Does the most common mean believe the female complaint in the court room? That her testimony alone can convict?
Or is it more how Joe Biden presented it and said we must believe women when they make the accusation so we can act on investigating and pressing charges?
Cos i thought it was the first one and that Biden twisted it well to invent the second one... Im not sure now

I mentioned the cops down here i am referring to a personal matter of mine where i got framed and the cops just led the way
And even though the false story that had been given contained nothing sexual on it they really pressed hard it find something. Im so lucky the accusations were minor

I also refer to the family court system here as well. My friends had an argument once and the neighbors called the cops. 
When they arrived it had calmed down. The police charged him for something and placed a 6 month IVO on him. 
And his partner is telling the cops why are you doing this she didn't want to charge him or have him taken away from the family. But the cops went ahead with this bs

So he moved out for a month but was there every day. Her and the kids want to see him, they need him
So he eventually moves back in thinking cops won't know. Then one night the cops puled up in the drive way and busted him there. Like they knew
So then the poor prick has to go through the court bs and gets jailed for one year. His missus and kids cannot visit him, he cant phone them. Its tradgic

I play the middle man. I was recording his partner and kids giving him a message on my fone. Then when i visit him in jail he sees it and records somethings back for them
Now the prison is infected by C19 and their in a 23 hour lockdown 

And that case isn't rare either. In prison, breaking an IVO would be the most popular crime. Some of them have the same story as my mate. 
Others get removed if she says she is afraid to the cops they do the same. 
Then next morning she will call the cops and say whats happening i didn't want him taken we just had an argument

It seems that in an attempt to protect women they are pressing charges against their will and breaking families

SUNGALA Wrote:I lived in Victoria then Perth for 3 years while working with  the police on child abuse and child exploitation cases , And i have been across the continent several times as a representative of inter aboriginal relations and civil rights .Lovely place but way too damn hot.

SUNGALA Wrote:Every country no . 15 countries yes .Because i worked with them on various abuse cases .Mainly child abuse and child exploitation cases .And in some cases civil rights cases . I didn't find them any worse than cops in Cologne Germany or Voorst in the Netherlands

Are u kidding me or what SUNGs.
Id like to think that u were genuine here that your an actual person revealing something about yourself, but... This is a trick isn't it
What are u claiming to be a lawyer or investigator. But u haven't displayed a lawyers knowledge.

For example i said that the presumption of innocence should always be with the defendant at the start of the trial.
But u disagreed, how. Even an armchair lawyer knows this to be standard practice. Unless u were just opposing everything

Can u understand how i might be hesitant to believe the SUNGs
And i don't know when u were here but don't u know about Vic police. Google Victoria police corruption

The NSW cops were the corrupt ones in the 80s and 90s. But its been the Vicpol the last 20 years.
The lawyer X royal commission (federal investigation) is massive.
Melbourne's gangland murders and crimes were massive. Cops have been done for corruption, its well documented

So i dunno SUNGs. Unless u were just opposing me just to oppose It doesn't add up
I think your mite be setting me up for a massiff one worder???

Messages In This Thread
RE: Joe Biden facing sexual assault allegations - by Agnostico - May 2, 2020 at 1:10 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up President Biden orders mass deportation of immigrants onlinebiker 135 6711 September 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Biden's Victory Speech onlinebiker 45 3219 September 1, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Triden -Biden- remarks on Palestine. WinterHold 16 1477 May 24, 2021 at 6:27 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2553 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden condemned by AOC over detention center. Brian37 20 1007 March 2, 2021 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1404 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
  Mitch McConnell finally recognizes BIDEN. Brian37 21 1508 December 15, 2020 at 9:10 pm
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1458 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Busted with arms, researched killing Biden Brian37 110 5423 October 25, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  I officially support Biden in the US elections WinterHold 34 2554 October 22, 2020 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye