Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 12:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags
RE: Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags
(May 20, 2020 at 4:44 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote:
(May 19, 2020 at 9:22 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: This is from 2017 but I found about it now

I am not a violent person, but would happily make an exception in her case

I think some crimes deserve harsh punishment.

I think I could break my hippocratic oath for someone like this.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags - by The Valkyrie - May 20, 2020 at 4:50 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Christians Kitan Etos 1099 351410 October 3, 2026 at 6:25 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 2156 722863 September 30, 2026 at 5:55 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 842 336027 September 15, 2026 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 124 58761 September 8, 2026 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Damned Jews Minimalist 262 111201 August 7, 2026 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Atheists. The Valkyrie 19 5573 May 5, 2026 at 8:14 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 95425 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 16973 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 9814 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Damned Buddhists Minimalist 18 15671 April 22, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: awty



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)