Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 1:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Three months ago I would have been dead ...
#6
RE: Three months ago I would have been dead ...
(October 30, 2020 at 1:16 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: On the one hand, it is monstrously depressing that the Democratic Party couldn’t produce a younger one even when it settled for a nonentity.   On the other hand, it is even more depressing that when the alternative is an octogenarian nonentity, 40% of the country would still pick trump.

You people really need to get over your issues with people who have some age on them.

Most also have experience and not all of us old folks are addled.

Kamala adds a younger perspective to the ticket anyway.
What fresh hell can this be? - Dorothy Parker
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Three months ago I would have been dead ... - by awty - October 30, 2020 at 1:13 pm
RE: Three months ago I would have been dead ... - by awty - October 30, 2020 at 1:20 pm
RE: Three months ago I would have been dead ... - by awty - October 30, 2020 at 1:38 pm
RE: Three months ago I would have been dead ... - by awty - October 30, 2020 at 1:47 pm
RE: Three months ago I would have been dead ... - by Ranjr - October 30, 2020 at 1:24 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Is conservative Republicanism dead? Jehanne 16 4757 September 3, 2022 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 2096 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Fox has just been insulted YahwehIsTheWay 11 3013 November 27, 2018 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 1874 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Jordan Should Have Been A Priest Instead of a Congressman Minimalist 1 906 July 11, 2018 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Propheting off dead kids. Gawdzilla Sama 15 4412 May 23, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Article of impeachment has been filed NuclearEnergy 13 5315 July 12, 2017 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Idiot" Would Not Have Been My First Choice Minimalist 15 6623 July 10, 2017 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  "Chancellor of the unification" Helmut Kohl dead c172 4 1524 June 16, 2017 at 6:49 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  They can have my c*ck when they pry it from my cold dead hand... Doubting Thomas 19 8436 March 14, 2017 at 10:00 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)