Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 11:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
And more Spin, Misrepresentations an culture war BS.

Quote:I'm not trying to cling to Vaush's community. Trust me.
I don't trust you for obvious reasons.

Quote: I'm far from a Vaush fan and I disagree with probably most of what he talks about,
Irrelevant to my point 

Quote:but he and I are completely on the same page when it comes to anti-huwhite rhetoric
No your not as I explained above 

Quote:He doesn't like it either and he agrees that it only causes more division.
Again I already addressed bullshit in my post 

Congrats you managed to fail to make a point without writing a small novel  Hehe

Quote:Violent crime is up, murder rates are up,
Which has nothing to do with BLM

Quote: over 2 billion dollars in property damage. 
Almost all of it insured and replaceable

Quote: People are just minding their own business, trying to drive to work or whatever, and then a mob starts attacking their car and trying to beat the person. The people in these cars should have the right to defend themselves
Accept it's been proven most were NOT minding their own business and attacked or antagonized the crowd.

And i don't even want to get into your misrepresentations of the fat acceptance movement ( Not saying their a monolith)
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. - by The Architect Of Fate - July 4, 2021 at 5:21 pm
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. - by Mermaid - September 5, 2021 at 12:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 1750 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Portland, Oregon And Dublin Ireland: A Lesson BrianSoddingBoru4 31 1747 July 23, 2020 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Girls Vs. Boys: Brain Differences Might Explain Tech Behaviors EgoDeath 25 1773 September 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Robert Reich: "We might be heading for a crash as bad as 1929" Aegon 10 1086 September 13, 2018 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  I just might have to buy this book. brewer 6 617 September 5, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: John V
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 7020 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1326 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Hey. Remember This? Minimalist 0 334 April 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 3008 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Hey, Alabama Minimalist 4 458 October 9, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13