Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 1:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve.
(September 4, 2021 at 6:29 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote:
(September 4, 2021 at 3:27 pm)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: Let's keep in mind that the laws just changed to allow trans into locker rooms/ saunas/ prisons/ sports so we're working with a pretty small sample size when it comes to time.
Just for the record, when you say "just allowed," bear in mind that California's trans bathroom bill is rapidly approaching its fifth anniversary. That sounds like plenty of time to accrue at least some cases. And of the two trans sex offenders I found on the Megan's Law website, the latest one was in 2011.

Quote:And I never claimed to be worried about trans people. Cis men are allowed into these spaces just as much as trans women are, since it's all based on claimed identity at the door. The first thing sungula did when he found out about the indecent exposure charges, was question whether the person was really trans or just lying.
Why did Sung immediately question the trans narrative? Well, you know how I've repeatedly mentioned that I can count the number of these trans panic cases that checked out on one hand? I've heard a lot more than three stories, though. The thing is, the vast majority of the cases reported as "trans woman invades women's spaces and commits a sex crime" fall apart under scrutiny. Indeed, the majority of cases I've looked at, the perp doesn't even claim to have to be anything but male. Some cases, they might dress in drag, many cases, they don't even bother doing that, and I can remember at least one case where one of our former members (drich, specifically and here's my response) cited a case where the perp covered his head in TP as somehow an example of a trans person assaulting a cis woman.

And it's not like this is going to create a loophole that allows men to rape women with impunity. Even if you are trans and you rape someone in a women's space, that rape is still a sex crime, and a more serious crime than just being a man going into a women's space. What, you think that if it turns out that if someone does it and claims to be trans, the judge is going to say "Well, why didn't you just say you were trans? Sorry for bothering you, carry on with your sexual assault?" And, as I've said earlier: if a cis man's set his mind on raping a woman in a public place, he tends to not be too stymied by the prospect of breaking a lesser law, like trespassing in the girls' room.

Quote:Would you be comfortable with Mike Tyson moving from a men's prison to a women's prison because he decides one day to say he identifies as trans? I don't know if I would want to be a bio woman in that prison.
Do you seriously not know that men also rape men in prison? Especially if they expect to end up with some degree of power? Even if they identify as straight on the outside? I don't think I'd want to be a man in the same prison with Mike Tyson.

Quote:Sports is the other thing. Many trans activists say they don't care if it's fair or not, and that preventing trans people from killing themselves is more important than who wins or loses in a race. Is this the right mindset to have? Should women and girls not have the right to their own sports? I don't know if that's quite the best argument, that we need to take something away from bio women because someone else is threatening to kill themselves if we don't, but this appears to be another losing battle for those against trans women in sports, and on the upside, maybe with a few trans women dunking in the WNBA, people might actually start tuning in and the league may actually turn into a success.
Actually, contrary to popular belief, trans women don't actually have much physical advantage in sports. I know, right? It turns out that, whatever physical advantages can be attributed to being assigned male at birth can easily be compensated for. How? Hormones. It turns out estrogen and testosterone blockers can do a number on those key advantages to the point where any physical advantage might as well be meaningless. And here's a meta-analysis showing that this is the case.
The funny thing about me questioning wheater the perp was Trans came from the police questioning wheater the perp was Tran in AI own article.

(i won't second one the time of day as it's written by a proven liar )

Quote:Mike Tyson was convicted of rape and would be 50 times more powerful than any woman in the prison. No worries, right? Women rape other women too, so let's just make all prisons half full of men and half full of women. See how that goes for ya.
It really doesn't matter how powerful the person is in prison. They only need to be more powerful than you. Again you miss the point. If Mike Tyson came out as Trans and was sent to a female prison. The inmates wouldn't fear him more than any other prisoner because they will all likely rape or murderer you. Being raped and murdered by Mike Tyson is no less awful than getting raped and murdered by Cindy, And no one is saying the conclusion is to mix prisons that's a dumb takeaway  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. - by The Architect Of Fate - September 4, 2021 at 6:39 pm
RE: Hey Portland - you might get what you deserve. - by Mermaid - September 5, 2021 at 12:25 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 1778 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Portland, Oregon And Dublin Ireland: A Lesson BrianSoddingBoru4 31 1762 July 23, 2020 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Girls Vs. Boys: Brain Differences Might Explain Tech Behaviors EgoDeath 25 1774 September 26, 2019 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Robert Reich: "We might be heading for a crash as bad as 1929" Aegon 10 1096 September 13, 2018 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  I just might have to buy this book. brewer 6 617 September 5, 2018 at 8:08 am
Last Post: John V
  Hey Trumptards - Enjoy Your Sore Assholes Minimalist 60 7042 May 19, 2018 at 9:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1327 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Hey. Remember This? Minimalist 0 334 April 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  man thinks gay lions learnt it from humans and deserve counselling Aoi Magi 30 3016 November 4, 2017 at 1:00 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Hey, Alabama Minimalist 4 459 October 9, 2017 at 12:05 am
Last Post: vorlon13