Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 3, 2026, 7:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith?
RE: For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith?
(January 11, 2023 at 1:24 pm)Ahriman Wrote:
(January 11, 2023 at 1:18 pm)tjdisc Wrote: For Satan, I only know what I read about him - mostly from the bible.  I don't have a relationship with him.  I know about Jesus from the bible too, but that knowledge has grown into a personal relationship with Him.  I can't discount that relationship, it's real.  Within context, He said his followers would know His voice.  So the experience and relationship is consistent with what He said.

What made you choose Jesus over Satan?

Truth.  Jesus' teachings are truth.  They hit me hard - very impactful.  I am a sort of seeker of truth - so in a way eventually I found Him (or perhaps more accurately He found me).
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? - by tjdisc - January 11, 2023 at 1:31 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are Christians afraid of Gay People? Goosebump 27 11114 August 3, 2026 at 7:13 am
Last Post: imekon
  I will only ban Homosexual marriage, on one condition RichardSteven 1 2318 March 5, 2025 at 8:35 am
Last Post: awty
  A Believer's Thoughts on Faith rlp21858 168 40451 July 9, 2022 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 90667 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  Why did Jesus suffer for sinners and not victims zwanzig 177 58475 June 9, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: John 6IX Breezy
  Faith is Feelings zwanzig 44 14251 February 28, 2021 at 1:47 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What will win the god wars? Faith, Fantasy, Facts, or God? Greatest I am 98 27416 December 28, 2020 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
Question [Serious] Christians what would change your mind? Xaventis 154 36595 August 20, 2020 at 7:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  why faith fails Drich 43 12009 January 23, 2020 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Haipule
  Why did the Jews lie about Jesus? Fake Messiah 65 18829 March 28, 2019 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Aliza



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)