Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 11:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What's your stance on bringing back extinct species?
#5
RE: What's your stance on bringing back extinct species?
Mammoths could have a profound impact on the ecology and economy of appalachia and the midwest. They were the primary habitat creators and seed dispensers for a once vast forest of large fruit bearing trees and veggies where nothing but plain and scrub exist now. The trees, in particular, are only about 50 generations out from the loss.

I'm underselling it when I say that mammoths could save the fucking planet.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: What's your stance on bringing back extinct species? - by The Grand Nudger - March 7, 2024 at 8:42 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I cut back on salt since I have high blood pressure? FlatAssembler 14 8005 December 26, 2023 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  New human species discovered in the Phillipines downbeatplumb 5 2084 April 13, 2019 at 6:17 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Bumblebee officially added to endangered species list Kitan Etos 13 4169 July 3, 2018 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Without rape, most animal species would go extinct Alexmahone 34 9996 May 25, 2018 at 11:25 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Strange troglodyte species found in Turkmenistan cave Kitan Etos 4 1828 September 26, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Goddamned Lower back pain ErGingerbreadMandude 25 8430 February 6, 2017 at 2:01 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Ken Ham is back. Manowar 16 5090 July 10, 2016 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Loosening my pro choice stance. 1994Californication 47 17574 March 14, 2016 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  New Species Found in Oregon brewer 31 11708 February 11, 2016 at 10:34 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Do you think we could/will ever have two dominant[prime] species? Heat 11 5604 November 21, 2015 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: ignoramus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)