Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 11:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
More protests Against The Theocratic Regime in Iran
RE: More protests Against The Theocratic Regime in Iran
(February 24, 2026 at 9:49 pm)Leonardo17 Wrote: The Grand Nudger:
 
- I do understand this. That’s the atheist explanation. This explanation is correct in many ways. But there is also a spiritual explanation.
No.  I can tell you do not understand this precisely because you said that above before launching into what follows below.  It acts this way.  It expresses itself as-such.  It is and does these things everywhere and at all known times regardless of whether there are gods or spirits or competing ideologies.  
 
Quote:I see, in most religions including Islam, something called “the ego mind” which is different from “our true self” that distorts all true spiritual teachings, because
1) It merely understands spiritual teachings. The energy level of these individuals is adapted to a more mundane type of existence and not yet ready for a more intellectual / philosophical approach to issues that deal with realities that are beyond the physical reality.
2) It is scared of these teachings. “Change” is a very big issue for the ego. Just think how hard it is for some people to give up habits like gambling, smoking cigarettes or alcohol. The Ego likes things the way it has them and is frequently lazy and unwilling to explore different paths that are presented to it.
 
- So people are distorting the original meaning of these religious teachings. If you are not making mistakes in the interpretation of spiritual teachings this makes you an enlightened being or Avatar.
The Original Meaning™ of these texts is even more barbaric and shitty than the modern interpretations you still see as broken.  What you're doing here is creating a fantasy of a past religion to vouch for your current religious beliefs, while calling the people who hold to those religious beliefs you would discard -for religious reasons- literal untermensch as an explanation for why they hold them.  Their fucking energy levels are low, lol.  Are you selling spirituality or testosterone supplements here?  Think about it.
 
Quote:The other category is the category of people who are willingly distorting all of these teachings and are literally putting these teachings to the service of their ego. These are completely evil people who need to be stopped. And that’s what we are dealing with in Iran.
Perhaps this was always their purpose, perhaps the teachings are themselves destructive, perhaps this is exactly the outcome a rational person would expect from a theocratic religious tradition founded by a pillaging warlord whose pedophilic heart gave out on him before the murderous little lordlings beneath him started squabbling for the remains of his bloody throne?  Until you can understand that religious people will do things you detest because they are pious you will fall down over and over on this issue.  The trouble with the iranian government isn't that they do islam wrong, it's that they do government wrong.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: More protests Against The Theocratic Regime in Iran - by The Grand Nudger - February 25, 2026 at 6:50 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woman - Life - Freedom Movement in Iran 2.0 Leonardo17 57 25093 July 7, 2025 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Anti-Hijab movment in Iran Eclectic 194 66286 June 28, 2024 at 7:28 pm
Last Post: awty
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 19602 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Iran dancing couple given 10-year jail sentence zebo-the-fat 11 5022 February 19, 2023 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Leonardo17
  [Quranic Reflection]: acttion against Macron's insult in the light of the Quran. WinterHold 56 22292 November 3, 2020 at 10:48 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 12703 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  BREAKING: Cold War-era Wahhabism used as tool against Soviets. Saudi Arabia Admits WinterHold 23 9444 September 14, 2018 at 5:29 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Quran's prohibition against terrorism and mass killing WinterHold 32 12140 May 18, 2018 at 4:23 am
Last Post: yragnitup
  Seeds: Rebellion against the clergy - part 1. Mystic 43 16277 October 10, 2017 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Dawkins banned from Berkerley's KPFA Radio over "abusive" speech against Islam Pat Mustard 11 7347 July 24, 2017 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)