Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 2:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The 'First Nations' have some explaining to do
#13
RE: The 'First Nations' have some explaining to do
An interesting thing to ponder, sure, but as of yet I'm not aware of any evidence of anything before h.s.s migrations to N. America. What may have been possible and what can be shown to have occurred are often entirely different things, and it's important to keep that distinction. If we don't, anyone's crackpot theory is as good as the next guys. It would be difficult to form a coherent picture of prehistory in this manner.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: The 'First Nations' have some explaining to do - by The Grand Nudger - February 29, 2012 at 10:59 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have some real politics for you. brokefree 6 1894 June 10, 2021 at 1:48 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Jackie 11 3761 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  First Press Conference Jackie 4 1567 January 20, 2021 at 9:51 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  Anyone else ready for our first gay president? Kitan Etos 121 32526 May 22, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  At first I thought this was a joke. Minimalist 3 1625 December 14, 2017 at 6:41 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Mueller Makes The First Move Minimalist 31 10249 October 30, 2017 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Jackie
  "Idiot" Would Not Have Been My First Choice Minimalist 15 6613 July 10, 2017 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why Are We Protecting This Fuck In The First Place? Minimalist 30 12343 May 10, 2017 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  The First Of The WLB's Assholes Bites The Dust Minimalist 15 4518 February 14, 2017 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Melania Trump, no first lady Kitan Etos 19 5615 February 2, 2017 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: Athene



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)