Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 4, 2024, 6:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.
RE: The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable.
Quote:Actually, I did tell you why they "got rid" of Mr. Morgan, but in fairness it's not like this was ever proven. You weren't interested enough to investigate the matter, or you have a poor understanding of the US in the 1800's.
And you really think that this was due to his accusations of devil worship?
Even if, they obviously made him disappear. Maybe they did kill him, maybe they did not, but it was obvious that it was an effort to keep their inner workings secret. This alone serves as a proof for me that they're not just a social club of no real importance as you claim.
Quote:Any group of people are likely to have interests.
Indeed, but what kind of interests? It's not like a kennel club, or a golf club.
They have interests in terms of financial or political interests, gains.
Not an interest in politics of finance if you can understand under which context I'm using the word "interest".

Quote:That isn't enough to hang them (or persecute them in any way).
They weren't "persecuted" as you say, for their banding together.
They were ordered to close down their lodges due to their activity in politics and finance, as these were not in favour of the current revolution in Turkey, and therefore, not in the interests of the Turkish people.
But this is not exclusive to us Turks, or to say, the Italians or Russians.
They only act in their own interests, not in the interests of others, except under circumstances that they can benefit from.

Quote:They must actually do something, and you must prove that they did
They certainly do not do things illegal, at least openly, or something that can be traced back to them by means of law, nor do they involve themselves in petty crimes like murder.
But neither do corporates, of many of whom might be masons or not.
The fact that they do not practice such things doesn't mean that they do not do things that are detestable. Like for example, who can tell me that the privatisation of a land on which are forests are simply the result of a talk between one mason who is buying and another mason selling, even though that piece of land was not open for construction of buildings?
Quote:this, of course, coming from the perspective of our system of law, clearly you folks feel like you can string people up on a whim. No worries, that's your shitty concept of justice and if you want to live by it be my guest
True justice was served when their lodges were closed and their activities were stopped. Your perspective of system of law clearly isn't really in your favor either, seeing how you're constantly bragging about how the law protects your rich folks, while stripping down the impoverished.
Now come and tell me that our law, at least the law that was put forward by our founding fathers, promising free education and free healthcare, while creating jobs, secured by the government was obviously less disposed towards justice than your law that supposedly protects freemasonry. Pah. Freemasons are still shady, unknowable people.
Their loyalty to anything but their own and monetary gain still stands.
I still do believe that no organisation that is just a social club that comes together to "socialize" on certain things would go through the trouble to keep their inner workings and activities secret.

It's not like it was ever proven. People were not convicted, perhaps, but I guess you have a better explanation for his sudden disappereance.

Quote:Your paranoia is not sufficient.
Paranoia, yes? If I were as paranoid as you'd claim, I could bring forward the even more wacky theories surrounding freemasonry.
Instead I think that they are just an international organisation that is bent on making more money, and securing it's own interests and that of it's members.
This is why I oppose it, just like I oppose any such factions.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The secret of the Illuminati and why they are identifiable yet unstoppable. - by kılıç_mehmet - April 26, 2012 at 11:12 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet another conspiracy?? Jehanne 8 694 October 14, 2022 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Am I the only one who hasn't reset their clocks for Daylight Savings yet? Angrboda 5 316 November 24, 2020 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  They're all mad save thee and me... Gawdzilla Sama 9 812 September 9, 2020 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Not Yet R.I.P. Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 36 2901 August 8, 2020 at 7:07 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Not going to swear to it as of yet. but. Brian37 33 2550 June 19, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Secret Recipes onlinebiker 19 1701 July 10, 2019 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  (Yet Another) Tell Us About You Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 40 2947 September 12, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  I will tell you a secret Foxaèr 16 2895 May 2, 2018 at 10:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Ever wonder what the admins of this site do in their super secret hidden forum? ErGingerbreadMandude 91 10483 January 10, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: Joods
  What's your secret rapper stage name? Gawdzilla Sama 24 1918 January 8, 2018 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Mr.wizard