Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 9:25 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
"I would not make it without God."
#4
RE: "I would not make it without God."
The reason you hear that from people so much is because they like to say it and believe they were helped or saved. Does anybody really say "i just got through that because im smart or strong"(even if that is true and some people actually say that). Humility is good and culturaly acceptable.
People actually wont admit they can fix a problem because, in truth, their problem was menial to begin with or out of their control entirely.
"Its not what your looking at that matters, its what you see." -Henry David Thoreau
♪Oh, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get Lost in my mind Lost in my Mind Yes, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get lost I get lost Oh, I get♪ -The Head and the Heart
"You are wise, witty and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading this sort of stuff.”- Frank Crane
Reply



Messages In This Thread
"I would not make it without God." - by JustEd - May 8, 2012 at 12:42 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Annik - May 8, 2012 at 12:45 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by C Rod - May 8, 2012 at 1:05 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by znk666 - May 8, 2012 at 9:05 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Kayenneh - May 8, 2012 at 3:54 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Kayenneh - May 8, 2012 at 11:02 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by C Rod - May 8, 2012 at 9:57 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Cinjin - May 8, 2012 at 11:11 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by C Rod - May 8, 2012 at 10:45 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Annik - May 8, 2012 at 11:12 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Zen Badger - May 10, 2012 at 9:09 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by C Rod - May 9, 2012 at 12:45 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Aiza - May 10, 2012 at 7:09 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Napoléon - May 11, 2012 at 12:44 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Reforged - May 11, 2012 at 1:43 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Aiza - May 11, 2012 at 7:23 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Ace Otana - May 11, 2012 at 3:18 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by padraic - May 10, 2012 at 7:33 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by C Rod - May 10, 2012 at 8:42 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by average - May 11, 2012 at 9:52 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Reforged - May 11, 2012 at 10:13 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by average - May 11, 2012 at 10:33 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Reforged - May 11, 2012 at 11:01 am
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by average - May 11, 2012 at 2:33 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Reforged - May 11, 2012 at 2:34 pm
"I would not make it without God." - by el_presidente - May 11, 2012 at 12:41 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Minimalist - May 11, 2012 at 1:32 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Welsh cake - May 11, 2012 at 2:05 pm
RE: "I would not make it without God." - by Aiza - May 12, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How would an atheist convince a serial killer not to be a serial killer? FreethinkingSceptic 17 3307 March 7, 2026 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Creator God Gets to Make the Rules zwanzig 25 7598 August 6, 2023 at 3:59 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Do people make evil? Interaktive 7 2262 August 8, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  World without religion would just be replaced with Authoritartian socialism Katastroph2 17 4750 September 24, 2021 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Prophecy doesn't make sense zwanzig 26 8330 March 12, 2021 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  What would you do if you found out God existed Catholic_Lady 545 200127 March 5, 2021 at 3:28 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  God can make infinitely more special/valuable things than this universe blue grey brain 84 27157 December 17, 2018 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Jesus would rather kill, not marry, gay people" - Franklin Graham Kitan Etos 724 207873 August 1, 2018 at 8:17 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  What would you say to a god if you met one? The Valkyrie 37 10472 June 1, 2018 at 7:05 am
Last Post: brewer
  A friendly religious discussion with theists without any fallacies! ignoramus 18 6489 May 14, 2018 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)